Trying For #2 - Let's be friends :)

Super squinter x

Attachments

• WP_20160322_08_00_01_Pro.jpg
    WP_20160322_08_00_01_Pro.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 5
It's a little too blurry for me to see, but everything crossed for you! I agree with Jannah - we need some BFPs!

I just ordered a bunch of dresses online so I'll try them when the come and hopefully find one to keep, and send the rest back. I really hate clothes shopping in general, so I hope one of these works out. The wedding is in Cork and the rest of the time we'll be in Clare with DH's family. Staying with his parents in their tiny bungalow. Lord help me....

Thanks xxx

Ha ha.
How long are ye staying in the tiny bungalow :)
U should see my house
Its a cottage with attic converted to bedrooms
It is really rather small.
But I like it ( most of the time)
Except I can't indulge in hoarding , even on a small scale
Hee hee
I like watching house finding shows like place I the sun and stuff
America seems to just hve bigger houses than us in general
Some really fab houses on them
Hope one of the dresses works out xx

Hi everyone i was due to start my period today but i start a very light bleeding on sunday really really light then it stopped last night and had brown spotting today have had a few symptoms hoping in the back of my mind i could be pregnant idk when i should test to see if it could be pregnancy whats yalls advice about it have loads of backaches very moody and emotional and very sick with headaches

I really don't know mommy. Might as well test now I guess but if it's still negative then probably the only way you will know for sure is if you get a blood test.

Im scared to test in case it was ib and it be too early i cant have another heartbreak bfn

Lilesmom...hcg of 32 equals +ve??? OMG!!!!!

I m cd15 today and have alot of watery cm...I ovulate around cd 22-23 last 4 cycles...I checked opk and it was negative...asked oh but he seems to be tired. ..anyone else experience this???

Hey ladies just checking in! I miss you all :) good luck to all of you and liles congrats mama!!!

mommy I would go in and get a blood test or keep testing. I understand not wanting to get another bfn, hang in there hun

Lilesmom...hcg of 32 equals +ve??? OMG!!!!!

I m cd15 today and have alot of watery cm...I ovulate around cd 22-23 last 4 cycles...I checked opk and it was negative...asked oh but he seems to be tired. ..anyone else experience this???

I get watery cm for the week leading up to ov usually.
For me it means fertile window is approaching
Best of luck xx

Rainbow thanks and hi xxx

Mommy c hope Dr can help xxx

Official congrats are in order then lilesmom! Yay!

CD9 here, and DH and I had some great BD the last two nights, hehe. But we used protection last night because when I said I didn't want to get pregnant this cycle I meant it! Not just NTNP - actually avoiding.

U wont miss it before ur back to ttc hon
Especially with a wedding and hol in the middle xx
Some just for fun bd is always good :)

Hi ladies
I just need to vent...
So yday cd17 I got positive opk at 4pm...
Cd 18 started 15min ago...
Haven't done any bd since last cycle
Been trying to get to do it last 3 days but he us always tired...asked me when I m ovulating so I told him by sunday...
Cd17 7pm I got him in room when ds was abt to nap. ..but OH didn't complete...in fact he didn't even come in (sorry tmi) and decided to sleep....he dI'd his hookah smoking as usual after dinner...n I m so frustrated. ..for once I m ovulating earlier than usual and y tired for this over his activities....
I m not sure if he ll bd today and I guess I m out this cycle. .ds bday in 10 says really wanted to give him sibling as a present. ...
This ttc thing is already stressing me out with o timing ds timing moody oh timing...this is 4th cycle...I m 34...wanted to do 2 under 2 so I can complete my PhD after that...
I cried soo much today...am I not allowed to be stressed and tired? I m really upset at OH..he gave me tough time for Ds too...chances are 4 days later he ll ask for bd hoping I ovulated late....Arghh y can't he get it isn't my timing???,this feels like a chore and I don't enjoy bd no more. ..:(

Aw hugs honey xxx
I don't think guys get sometimes that timing is everything when It comes to ttc xxx
Hugs .
Hope he cooperates later tonight maybe ?

I don't know lilesmom
I asked him this AM before his work and he rejected. ..I think he had performance issue last night and he us taking out frustration on me...I dunno
I am not going to ask him no more as I can't degrade myself begging him when he wants baby too...
I just don't get him when I was giving job interviews he kept saying I thought we r trying for second baby...n now he isn't even done once during fertile window...guys can be tired and stressed and shut off but woman carry the burden and multutask...

Once last month we had similar issue, first time ever
But OH heart wasn't in it and couldn't finish
We both said forget and try again tomorrow.
It turns out it was work bugging him
He was up for promotion and hadn't heard of he got it or not
That along with ttc got to him.
I know what u mean though, feeling like ur begging for bd
Its embarrassing.
I sometimes used to text OH and just say today is the best day to make a baby
If u still want to , its up to u.
When he felt more in control and less pressure
He was fine
Hugs hon xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online