Trying For #2 - Let's be friends :)

So I thought AF was starting, but it ended up just being the tiniest bit of spotting and nothing since. I am so confused. 13 DPO. Low temp. Negative test this afternoon. I guess I'll see what tomorrow brings.

Now that I made the decision that I don't want to travel while preg I'm kinda panicked that I might actually be, lol!

Maybe!! I always get bits of spotting before af now though :-(

I almost never get spotting before AF and never for two days. Also never had a 13 day LP before. This cycle is just so weiiirrrd.

I don't even know what I want fingers crossed for now...BFN or BFP. :p

If its bfp I'm sure u will be happy too hon :)
And if its bfn , then travel be easier cxx
Keep us in the loop xx

AF is finally here at full strength! Phew. I'm relieved. Still haven't had a chance to talk to DH about skipping this cycle due to working opposite schedules yesterday. I'm sure he'll be fine with it though. I should be fertile again at the end of April and we can try then so I'll be in the TWW on the trip and that will keep me occupied.

I'm going to focus on eating better and exercising the next month and a half before our trip. :)

Thanks guys. The internet has been a bit much for me recently, too. I don't understand why America has to have such a long and drawn out election process. It is tiring.

AF is finally here at full strength! Phew. I'm relieved. Still haven't had a chance to talk to DH about skipping this cycle due to working opposite schedules yesterday. I'm sure he'll be fine with it though. I should be fertile again at the end of April and we can try then so I'll be in the TWW on the trip and that will keep me occupied.

I'm going to focus on eating better and exercising the next month and a half before our trip. :)
Have a great trip :)

Hey.
9 dpo.
Shadow on test but only at an angle
Hope it turns into proper line soon
And I'm not tricking myself .
How u doin x

Good thanks. Ntnp this cycle but dh has his sa tomorrow and I've got loads of watery cm so we're missing fertile days at as he's having to abstain which is annoying. Started my course this weekend which I love but it's going to be a lot of work so not sure how I'll juggle that, pregnancy, work and home!

Omg can't wait to see you update tomorrow lilesmom! Really hope you see a stronger line!

Broody that sucks that you're missing fertile BD time, but I hope DH's analysis comes back good!

Thanks slammer. We did agree not to try this month anyway with Disney coming up

Bfn this morn.
Bit achy like af might be threatening.
Prob out this month too.
Onwards and upwards!! ��

When r u going to Disney , sounds fab �� xx

Slammer how u doin

Just got a super squinter on a test :)
Fingers crossed it gets darker!!
Please don't be a chemical!! :)

Disney on Wednesday! Can't wait. Oh post a pic! Fx for you hun

I only went to euro Disney but I loved it
Big kid :)
Enjoy x

I didn't think to take pic.
Whoops
It was so faint I don't think u would see in pic really
Fingers crossed for stronger tomorrow :)

Fingers crossed for you lilesmom!

Disney is a huge attraction here in the states, but I've never been.

I was browsing online for a dress to wear to the wedding we're going to while we're in Ireland. Since I won't be pregnant I want something sexy, lol.

Hi ladies
I have been reading msgs but just didn't have much to write...
I m a week away from o so trying to not go crazy like last cycle...
Other than that just having inlaws issues ...not sure if they ll ever be solved...
Good luck lilesmom... :) we need bfp in this group:)
I stayed across Disney in CA but never went inside same with Florida...would love to go once my family complete...

Did u find a nice dress slammer? Xx
U will be in my country for a bit
Welcome :)

Jannah I went to Disney with just my Oh
We both loved it.
But ill def take my kid or hopefully kids later too xxx
We will be swapping Disney pics some day in the future xx

Line is better today but to be honest
Not sure if u will see it in pics still but ill attach one anyway

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts