Trying For #2 - Let's be friends :)

Thanks lilesmom. ..this cycle feels soooooo long!!
went to washroom so many times today to see if aF or spotting started. ..nothing!!!
Good luck bd!!!!

I m out ladies..started brown spotting....chances r af ll start full flow once I wakeup :(

Oh no, sorry Jannah!

Good luck for this round lilesMom!

7 DPO here...just waiting, waiting.

Cd 42 today another negative test this morning its starting to effect me emotionally and idk how to handle it and deal with this dr appt next wednesday by then it will be a week away from my next period being due

It kind of sounds like u maybe just had a lighter than normal af.
It world surely be bfp by now if it was going to be.
Hugs hon.
I know ttc is tough xxx

I have never had light periods ever and i have known ppl who got negative tests for most their pregnancies so hoping for the best

I hope I'm wrong hon.
But its exceptionally rare xxx
Best of luck with ur appointment

Sorry you're going through such uncertainty mommy :-(

Boo for af jannah. I'm out too. Af did arrive. Not tracking or ttc this cycle though. Drs appt mid April to discuss our test results. Imagine may cycle I'll be on clomid as I suspect my progesterone is too low to maintain a pregnancy

How's it going ladies? I tested yesterday and today (10 and 11 DPO) and BFN. Bummed. AF will probably come tomorrow since today's temp was somewhat low. Sigh.

I hope u get bfp slammer...this group needs a baby dust......
2 weeks to o...loong wait!!

4 dpo , yawn!!!
Are we there yet? :)

Slammer how u doin ?
Any update?

Mommy c hope ur appointment goes well xx

Dust to all xxx

4 DPO, yay Lilesmom! Fingers crossed for you.

Temp dropped and AF is starting, so I'm out. This cycle was four days longer than normal and very frustrating.

After some reflection and calculation I'm going to talk to DH about putting off trying this cycle. We're going to Ireland the first two weeks of May, and if I get pregnant on this cycle I'll be 7/8 weeks along and probably in full-on morning sickness/exhaustion mode. Plus it would interfere with getting an 8 week appointment to confirm the pregnancy. We had originally planned on waiting until after this trip to try, but decided to try earlier for a few reasons, but now that it's taking longer I think I'd rather just skip the probable discomfort of traveling while pregnant.

Hi everyone.

I disappeared. I'm sorry. It was crazy with IRL DRAMA BOMBS and I just was staying off the internet for a short bit because I was getting pissed off at everyone.

What have I missed?!

Sorry everyone i disappeared too....i cancelled my appt we are in the process of buying our first house and needed the money that would go towards the appt plus taking my mind off of ttc if im pregnant i wont get my period thats due the 22nd if im not then ill just go with the flow its been stressful but im trying to just go about my days without thinking of ttc its hard but im trying my babygirl just may be an only child oh well good luck to everyone baby dust to all

Hi moldy! Glad to see you back. I've been absent a bit too. Mainly due to having to study loads. I agree jannah, this group needs some bfp's! We're ntnp this month and I'm away just prior to expected o. Not got Drs until April for tests results so it's not going to be my turn this month! Sounds like a good plan slammer. I went to Chicago at 13w. Just about finished me off with the flights, walking, not to mention constant puking 😒

Slammer hugs but prob a good call.
U would be right in the middle of the worst ms patch and wrecked tired then.
Hope u still chat to us though xxx

Welcome back moldy.
Was wondering how u were xx

Mommy c hugs .
Ttc is tough xx
I've had two mc and a chemical since ds.
Sometimes do think ds may be only child.
But ill keep trying for now anyway.
And keep my fingers crossed for us both xx

Broody Mrs u never know u could surprise yourself ��
Fingers crossed for a spate of bfps now xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79