Trying for a girl...

Discussion in 'Gender Disappointment' started by wanna_baby, Oct 16, 2019.

1. wanna_baby

wanna_baby Well-Known Member

Mummy2, yes I suppose that’s a possibility, girl sperm could be there from a previous BD. And if you BD again close to O, then it’s a 50/50 chance....

That’s why the theory is, don’t BD until the day of O if you want to conceive a boy so no chance of the girl sperm waiting and BD 2-5 days before O for girls... and ALL of this is a chance... so ultimately, you may be able to increase the chances of your desired gender but no garantees!!!!

2. mummy2lola

mummy2lola Mum to 2 trying for 3

I didn’t think I would be like this at all,my oh is desperate for a girl as he came into my dd life when she was 4yrs and we have a son together,my dd desperately wants a sister and I thought having one of each I wouldnt be bothered this time but I’ve got to the point where I’ve said I am not finding out as I’m scared it’s not a girl and I don’t want to feel awful for being dissapointed and know that once they place the baby on me I will love them no matter what but my word I’m so wanting a girl too and this is the last one now,I even saw that nub theory and started freaking out at my 12wk scan pic as u can’t see it but convinced myself that the leg was a very big nun :haha: and burst into tears,I’m sure it’s just hormones lol xx