Trying for baby 6 ,,testing buddy 22nd,,,

helloeveryone

Reaction score
hi looking for testing buddy,,trying for baby number 6 i know i'm mad but i love a busy house,,anyone else testing, around 22nd of october..would be great to test and spot signs together,,

Hello there. I'm due to test on around oct 24th, I'm ready to o any day now. I can't wait.
I'm trying for baby number three and that will probably be my last. there are a couple of us testing around the same time, so you can look for our thread, I think it's was started by 'kylarsmom' if you look at today's threads at the top you should be able to find me in there.

It's always good to hav a buddy.

Hello there. I'm due to test on around oct 24th, I'm ready to o any day now. I can't wait.
I'm trying for baby number three and that will probably be my last. there are a couple of us testing around the same time, so you can look for our thread, I think it's was started by 'kylarsmom' if you look at today's threads at the top you should be able to find me in there.

It's always good to hav a buddy.

hi thanks for that,found the thread, how long have you been trying for baby three?

Just a couple of months, I thought I was last month but I got my AF, i haven't gotten heavy into charting, or temps, or opk's, just tyring to figure out my cycle and when I o, right now. babies 1 and 2 came so easy so I'm hoping this time will be the same, but i'm prepared if it takes a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->