Trying for number 3 - need buddies!

Haha thats why sites like this exist 😁

Here is a link to my old ttc journal that I am thinking of using again... not sure since I also have parenting journal.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/ttc-journals/578818-catalyst-s-baby-3-making-12.html

Well my side of the family has all come down with this horrible sickness bug and I really don't want to catch it :( (kids in dd1 class have been off for 7-10 days with it, its so draining and its spreading fast) fx'd my household don't get it.

3dpo and I'm just trying to get as much vitamin c as possible so I don't catch this bug!

Here is a link to my old ttc journal that I am thinking of using again... not sure since I also have parenting journal.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/ttc-journals/578818-catalyst-s-baby-3-making-12.html

stalking your journal :thumbup:

Thanks catalyst! Feeling a bit sick, just hope its not that bug! My youngest was very hot and unsettled last night so hope she's not coming down with anything we are suppose to be having a day out tomorrow.

4 dpo, cm has gone very yellow and thick not sure what that's about. Which I could remember trying to conceive my other 2. All I really remember is months and months of getting bfn on hpts and getting really disappointed when af turned up!!

We're battling sickness here too! Both of my girls have a cough, runny nose, and fevers. Hopefully I don't get it either!

Af arrived for me on the 21, but I think its a withdrawal bleed since I just came off the pill. Hopefully I can count it as CD4 today...

Hope it is your cycle Tishybaby :)

Mum sent me text on wednesday telling me she was sick with fever and stuff she lives about 400 km away but she and my dad stayed with us a ling weekend last weekens ;/ so I hope we wont catch it.

How is Everyone?

Tishybabe hope your girls are feeling better and you managed to dodge the sickness bug!
Catalyst hope your mum feeling better and you didn't catch the sickness.
Im still feeling sick but my household is fine.

6pdo the wait goes on!

How is Everyone?

Tishybabe hope your girls are feeling better and you managed to dodge the sickness bug!
Catalyst hope your mum feeling better and you didn't catch the sickness.
Im still feeling sick but my household is fine.

6pdo the wait goes on!

Thank you, my mum is on the mend and I havent fallen yet anyway :)

4 dpo and I am going nuts.. I think I dont have enaugh to take my mind of it. I just am taking care of my boys and like yesterday was kidn of chill day here, not doing mutch everyone just hanging haha. So to mutch time to think!! I have counted how many days it is till I can test couple of times, wondered if it will be ok if we jump started (reason why is I will be doing my masters thesis next spring) and so on and on haha.

So I am going to try and start my masters thesis this summer, be more active in taking the boys out to do something fun and maby who knows start crocheting (spelled right?) I dont know.. maby play fb games to take my mind of? Have been binge watching friends past two days and takes my mind of a litle but not that mutch, but hey, I get to laugh alot :D

Butterfly2, 6DPO?? Does that mean you're testing in about a week or so?

I'm only on CD6, so DH and I better get busy! He confirmed to me that he wants to have all of our LO's close together.

Catalyst, I can totally relate, its hard not to think about it. I love Friends, good idea...lol

Catalyst what masters are you doing?

Tishybabe yes testing next week, was going to test 11th July but don't think I can wait that long! Havent brought any tests yet!

7dpo getting a little impatient, lucky I've had a pretty busy weekend so my minds not been thinking of it as much. Took my daughters to Southampton to build a bear workshop and we had such a fantastic day. Yesterday I took my oldest and her friends to watch one of there school friends in a theatre production of Alice in Wonderland.
This week is quite busy too, eldest daughter has ballet and rainbows club after school, youngest has playgroups, working at my brothers school fayre selling my mums cakes, and hopefully find out who my daughters year 1 teacher is. Also got a bbq Wednesday celeberating my brothers 13 birthday (without him he sadly passed 10 years ago :( )

So hoping this week goes fast!

Sorry to hear about your brother butterfly2.

Im taking masters in education and when I have finished I will finally be a teacher, been in school for 4 years now, finished the b.ed last year and dis good on my first year in masters so just one year left :)

Ahh that's exciting! Good luck for the next year ��

The last couple of days I've been feeling of butterflies in my tummy you know when your really nervous and today a horrible tingly sensation in my nose. Just want the this week to hurry up, but at the same time slow down as not ready for my daughter to finish reception, she's only got 3 weeks left!

Hi ladies, how was the weekend?

Butterfly, did you test?

Catalyst, where are you in the ttc plans?

I'm on CD9... Have dtd twice so far... We'll see how the rest of the month goes...haha

Tishybabe
I am on cd 29 and 7dpo. But this month was an ooopsie but next month will be ttc, probably ntnp kind of month. Well of we were not lucky this cycle with the oopsie ;)

Well I tested yesterday and nothing, tested about midday today as forgot to use fmu and got a really faint line it's got pink colour so don't think it's an evap. What do you girls think? I will try and remember first thing tomorrow to test again! :thumbup:
Trying not to get my hopes up as I've had chemical in the past and mc too. Haven't shown other half want to wait till line is darker.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 10
Your are 10 dpo butterfly? I can ser a faint pink line!! :) and did not have to try! Congrats!!! :)

Hi :) too late to join in? We are ttc #3 too, swaying somewhat for a girl but of course we will be happy with a healthy baby either way. We have a 5 year old and 6 month old. Currently on our first cycle trying and ovulating now so, here comes the wait!

Hi :) too late to join in? We are ttc #3 too, swaying somewhat for a girl but of course we will be happy with a healthy baby either way. We have a 5 year old and 6 month old. Currently on our first cycle trying and ovulating now so, here comes the wait!

Welcome :)

Hope the wait will pass by quickly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"