Trying for number 3 - need buddies!

Catalyst

Mother of 1 & TTC#2
Reaction score
Now Im just waiting for my af due july 6th then we are starting :)
But I wanted to know if anyone els was trying for #3 and wanted a buddie?
I have two boys born july 12th 2009 and january 22nd 2012
Me and DH are 32 years old this year (he in january me in october)
We have been together for 17 years, lived together for 16 and married for 5 years.
I got og with the boys on cycle 5 with older and first try with younger. Bit nervus it will take longer now!
Hope I find some buddies, so good to talk to women i the same shoes as you.

Hi Catalyst,
I'm 27 my fiancé is 26. We have been together 9 years (10 years this year, we are getting married on the date we met 7 October!) We have 2 girls eldest 5 born 2010 youngest 2 born 2014. We are ttc 3 starting with this month. On cd 12.

Would love to have someone to chat with :) x

We too got marrird on the day we got to gether!

And I see now you say the date you met not got together. Well me and DH have known each other sinve we were in kindergarden, we were in same class in school - classmates ;)

Hi Ladies,

I'm trying for #3 too! This is our first month trying, but I'm not expecting anything to happen because I stopped the pill mid-month.

DH and I have been together for 9 years, married for 6. We have 2 girls, hoping to add some boys tot he mix. But we will be happy with a healthy baby.

All the best!

And I see now you say the date you met not got together. Well me and DH have known each other sinve we were in kindergarden, we were in same class in school - classmates ;)

We met 10 years ago on 7th October we've been together ever since.. we worked in the same place back then and apparently he saw me around but I didn't see him! Then a mutual friend introduced at her birthday!

Hi tishybabe, what age are your girls? I have 2 girls too aged 5 and 2.. we are trying for another we don't industry a boy or a other girl as long as they are healthy :)

Hi Tishybaby.
So im the one with the boys so far ;) so tell me? What is the trick to having baby girl? ;)
We would love a girl but whats matter is the baby is healthy.

Hi! Also trying for number 3. A bit of a different situation though as ive already been pregnant 4 times since having my youngest but never made it full term.

Sorry to hear that youngmamttc. But welcome in the group :)

Hi tishybabe, what age are your girls? I have 2 girls too aged 5 and 2.. we are trying for another we don't industry a boy or a other girl as long as they are healthy :)

Hi Tishybaby.
So im the one with the boys so far ;) so tell me? What is the trick to having baby girl? ;)
We would love a girl but whats matter is the baby is healthy.

Hi! Also trying for number 3. A bit of a different situation though as ive already been pregnant 4 times since having my youngest but never made it full term.

Hi, butterfly2, My girls are 32 months, and 16 months. We had them very close together.... Not on purpose, my first took 10 months to conceive and my second was a surprise the first month off the pill. They've been a handful, but I'm blessed with two happy healthy girls.

Hi Catalyst, I have no idea what the tricks are...I wish I knew so we could change things! My aunt says keeping his socks on while :sex: will bring girls...:haha:

Hi youngmamttc, I'm sorry :hugs: Let's hope this time is the sticky one

Haha well I me and my SIL were ttc st the samr time last time and read things like taking hot bath before ttc (DH) and tight shorts, have sex 2-3 days before ovulating and so on. Since between them they haf 4 boys (she one, hin two and one together) they had last aex 3 days before ovulating and thought theid missed it but got pg and had another boy ;)
But it is up to the male (the sperm) to decide the gender but I dont believe mutch in these things about position, wearing socks and so on.

Tishybabe, lovely age gap. We would have have just over 2 year gap between my eldest and our next but sadly lost at 12 week scan. Then we were blessed with our 2nd girl a year later. It took me 9months to fall pregnant with my daughter, and my 2nd pregnancy and 4 months with my youngest. So I'm not holding out that il get my BFP this month. Plus I'm pretty sure I already ov'd yesterday and fiancé is too tired to bd tonight.

Youngmamattc sorry for your loss, sending lots of baby dust your way.

As far as getting a girl ive got a friend who swears by the shettles method and says it got her her 2 girls. I know its timed intercourse to try sway which gender sperm reaches the egg first but im not sure which way around it is so youd be best of googling.

Yeah, well.. when TTC with our boys the older one we had tried for 4 months then DH said ok with me trying ovulations test to see if I was ovulating. We got pg that time. Next time I stopped taking the pill few months earlyer and we used condoms for a while, then used ovulation tests as soon as we started ttc. Now DH does just want to stop using condoms (stopped the BP almost a year ago, just wanted to stop taking hormones) and just if it happens it happens. So using some method or another will not be happening this time I think. He does not want to be trying like the other times. Just welcome if it comes and not try to prevent it. So kind of NTNP but for me that is just ttc, just not using all you can to help you.
I have told him that I am sure that I wont be able not to think when I am ovulating, or when I should have AF, both because I get some signs of ovulation and also it is just something women do usually, that is keeping track of their cycle, even if they are using some kind of protection. You are always on guard of when you should have your AF. But I said that I would not talk about it with him and I would try not to be trying specially for ovutlation day or something, not in a obvius way at least. Just sex as usual... maby bit more.. hahaha :) he will like that.

Girls, do you have journals? WTT/TTC journals?
Would love to read :) I just rewoke my old one :)

No journal from me, I haven't wrote one since after having dd1! But id love to read yours if you have one?!

I don't think my fiance's head is in it this month, so we not had sex as much as I would have liked. I think he may be coming down with something:-#, he's very tired from working all hours at work these past couple of weeks and he just doesn't look well, poor guy! So if this month isn't for us then hopefully next month.

I'm 2 dpo so just a waiting game now, trying to keep my self busy so I don't stress out too much!!! I know what I'm like :blush:

Haha yeah, know what you mean.. this tww can make you go nuts.

..... He does not want to be trying like the other times. Just welcome if it comes and not try to prevent it. So kind of NTNP but for me that is just ttc, just not using all you can to help you.
............... But I said that I would not talk about it with him and I would try not to be trying specially for ovutlation day or something, not in a obvius way at least. Just sex as usual... maby bit more.. hahaha :) he will like that.

Tishybabe, lovely age gap. We would have have just over 2 year gap between my eldest and our next but sadly lost at 12 week scan. Then we were blessed with our 2nd girl a year later. It took me 9months to fall pregnant with my daughter, and my 2nd pregnancy and 4 months with my youngest. So I'm not holding out that il get my BFP this month. Plus I'm pretty sure I already ov'd yesterday and fiancé is too tired to bd tonight....

Butterfly, I just noticed that your youngest is Charlotte: My DD1 is Charlotte, my DD2 is Rosalie... And I'm not getting my hopes up for the first month either. It took 10 mths with my first and 1 with my second, so I'm guessing It'll be somewhere in the middle.

Catalyst, you DH sounds exactly like mine! He doesn't want to be focused on trying. He thinks it takes away from dtd... But I cant help but know when I'm ovulating or when my af is due. So it's just between us ladies...:winkwink:

And I don't have a journal... But I'll take a look at yours for sure!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->