Trying for number 3 - need buddies!

Catalyst, maybe this month is the month...especially since you're not focussing on it.

Butterfly, I see a line! That's so exciting....hopefully it sticks!

Myfavsurprise, welcome! The more the merrier! I'm hoping for a boy since we have two girls... But will definitely love whatever comes our way. All the best!

Hey girls and welcome myfavsurprise :hi:

Well I took another test yesterday and the pink line was darker, really happy about that but then took a blue dye one this morning and the line was really really faint so I don't know what to think about that :shrug: Suppose Il know more in a few days.. af due somewhen next week!

How is everyone else doing?

Butterfly, when is Af due exactly?

From the TTC facebook groups it seems that blue dye tests give fainter lines than pink, so I would just stick to the pink dye ones.

Butterfly I trust pink dyes a lot more. Good luck for retesting

Thanks girls, well I took a cb digi this morning and it came back Pregnant 1-2 weeks :happydance: so very happy just hope it sticks! Now to tell OH!!

Hows everyone else getting on? :dust: hoping for :bfp: for all of you!

Butterfly, when is Af due exactly?

From the TTC facebook groups it seems that blue dye tests give fainter lines than pink, so I would just stick to the pink dye ones.

My cycles are irregular any when between 25-31 (before I had my girls they would be between 24-36!) I'm on cycle day 25 so af due any day this week just hoping she doesn't and this baby sticks!

I see. But if you are geting a line it is probably not a long cycle, you would probably not be geting anything on a test if it was a long one, so that is a positive thing, right? And I due hope it is a sticky bean!!

Trying for number 3 also! I have a 4 year old and a 3 year old! We've been together 10 years this year!

Trying for number 3 also! I have a 4 year old and a 3 year old! We've been together 10 years this year!

Hill fullhouse good luck in ttc3 :) congrats on 10 years! Me and oh have been together 10 years this year too we getting married in October :happydance:

I see. But if you are geting a line it is probably not a long cycle, you would probably not be geting anything on a test if it was a long one, so that is a positive thing, right? And I due hope it is a sticky bean!!

That would make sense, just being very cautious this week and once it's over and if af still hasn't arrived I'm going to use my last cb digi and show oh!

That would make sense, just being very cautious this week and once it's over and if af still hasn't arrived I'm going to use my last cb digi and show oh!

That sounds lovely :)
I have never done the digi, cost so much.

hi, may i join?

i too have 2 boys and we are ttc for our third and we're hoping for a pink bundle, this cycle we are taking it slow and im trying not to obsess, however, i have been using opks and im on CD14 and still no positive opk which is starting to worry me.

Hi Fullhouse and Bluemoon, welcome!

Butterfly, I think you can be confident in all of the tests, it's so exciting!

Catalyst, I didn't realize you're getting married later this year! That's exciting! All the best with that.

An update about me, AF has arrived again, which doesn't surprise me since I just stopped the pill on June 14. This is a short cycle, but hopefully next month will be a true contender.

Catalyst, I didn't realize you're getting married later this year! That's exciting! All the best with that.

Im not geting married, got married 5 years ago 😆 were you reading the ttc journal? I started it 5 years ago in april when ttc and got pg in first try and then got married when I was 8-9 weeks pg. I just started using that sem journal now since im ttc again :)

My husband and i are also trying for number 3! I have a 4 year old son and 3 year old daughter. Both of my babies were not planned so this is our first attempt at trying. We started trying in may but nothing yet. Its making me nervous to be honest. Im 27 and my husband is 28 together 9 years. I could use a buddy 😊

Congratulations Butterfly! Very exciting!
Bluemoon, have you gotten your positive OPK? i used OPKs for the first time this month, it was so much more confusing than I expected!

After my DH agreed and became excited about having #3 it seems like the higher forces are putting me to the test! My oldest had an upset tummy and a horrendous accident in the store last week and a lady that worked there offered to hold my ds2 while I cleaned him up, and out we walked, him wearing the only clothing that missed the explosion, his undies (pants were coming down when it happened) and I kept thinking, what if i had 2 younger ones with me when that happened? Next day, toilet overflowed, ds1 still sitting on it screaming in terror, me again thinking what if I had a toddler running around and a baby in the other room. Next day, birthday dinner for my father, ds1 is extremely rowdy and whiny (lack of sleep) and ds2 will not be put down and needs to be walked around the whole dinner. At one point everyone else eating is staring! I swear I am being tested, my oldest is usually soo easy when we are out of the house (in the house he is the biggest procrastinator :dohh:) I even started to question my sanity in ttc again! I cried almost daily for months because i wanted to ttc so much, and this had me rethinking it! (But not enough to stop :haha:)

Anyone else being put to the test while you ttc #3??

So test this morning and nothing. So im sure im out this month. Af due today, hope she does so I wont have her with me on the trip Im going on l friday. Next month sex every other day.. 35 day cycle... DH is going to love this! Hahaha ;)

Congratulations Butterfly! Very exciting!
Bluemoon, have you gotten your positive OPK? i used OPKs for the first time this month, it was so much more confusing than I expected!

After my DH agreed and became excited about having #3 it seems like the higher forces are putting me to the test! My oldest had an upset tummy and a horrendous accident in the store last week and a lady that worked there offered to hold my ds2 while I cleaned him up, and out we walked, him wearing the only clothing that missed the explosion, his undies (pants were coming down when it happened) and I kept thinking, what if i had 2 younger ones with me when that happened? Next day, toilet overflowed, ds1 still sitting on it screaming in terror, me again thinking what if I had a toddler running around and a baby in the other room. Next day, birthday dinner for my father, ds1 is extremely rowdy and whiny (lack of sleep) and ds2 will not be put down and needs to be walked around the whole dinner. At one point everyone else eating is staring! I swear I am being tested, my oldest is usually soo easy when we are out of the house (in the house he is the biggest procrastinator :dohh:) I even started to question my sanity in ttc again! I cried almost daily for months because i wanted to ttc so much, and this had me rethinking it! (But not enough to stop :haha:)

Anyone else being put to the test while you ttc #3??

Thank you! Not whilst ttc but when we were waiting to I definetly got tested and thought omg what am I thinking even thinking having another baby!! My dd2 drove me up the wall for weeks everyday was a new drama like hiding in our bunny hutch and then pulling out all their hay and dragging it through every room, drawing on my walls or painting my bathroom floor with a paintbrush blue paint and toilet water!!:dohh: Wanting to walk then refusing to and just sitting there in the pavement till one of us gives in!! But I love her so much and these last few weeks she's been an angel!! :hugs:

Im not geting married, got married 5 years ago 😆 were you reading the ttc journal? I started it 5 years ago in april when ttc and got pg in first try and then got married when I was 8-9 weeks pg. I just started using that sem journal now since im ttc again :)

Oh my word... Super embarrassing.. Sorry about that.

So im out. Af showed this morning. But no worrys have a good timr ahead of me and have to go pack! Hope we all will be pg soon :)
Good luck girls!! Baby dust on everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->