Trying for number 4! Anyone else?!....need a buddy.

Our try for #4 count down is on! 6 months till we start trying. Our youngest is just short of three weeks old :)

Oooh!!! I'm trying for baby 4 but it will make kid 5 in our house between dh an I.
I'm 28! I have identical twin boys an we have two girls as well!

Our try for #4 count down is on! 6 months till we start trying. Our youngest is just short of three weeks old :)

Really thats madness. Its nice to hve them close though. Does it take you a while to fall? x

image.jpg

I'm not feeling so positive. It's defiantly not got darker from Sunday's test. Feeling like this might go the same way as last month :cry:

Mine varied so much depending when I took them and how much I had to drink. Mine are always darker later in the afternoon rather than the morning. Can you go to the doctors for blood test so you have a more of an idea of levels? :hugs:

I was due af at the weekend (13dpo) I dunno? The test has dried darker.... I'm just paranoid that the same thing will happen. I'll test Thursday's and take it from there. How is everyone? X

I was holding every test up to the window comparing the darkness! :haha: my frer never got half as dark as some of the ones on here even when I got 3+ on the digi? They must vary in how much dye is in them? Keeping fingers crossed for Thursday's one! :hugs:

Yeh of course! I would be worrying too but try not to over think things too much. I'm sure it will be fine. My fingers are tightly crossed for you hun x

Thanks ladies! Hopefully this bean is sticky. I have odd cramps and niggles but not cramps from when I've mc before so I'm hoping I'm worrying over nothing.

How's everyone?
Allstar how you feeling?
Bella what cycle day are you now? X

I'm still getting that twinge in the left side so I have the doctors tomorrow so they can decide if I need to be scanned. Once that's sorted the midwife will give me an appointment. Feeling a bit sick in the mornings now and when I'm hungry but apart from that, feeling ok.

It's impossible not to worry if you've had a previous mc. I didn't enjoy my third child's pregnancy half as much as first and second and I'm the same this time. I worry when I feel little cramps but I worry if I haven't felt anything for a while :haha:

Allstar hopefully it's just baby getting comfy and nothing else. Tis hard not to worry but your doing the right thing getting it checked out. I'm hoping I'll be able to book my own epu scan so I don't have to go through the Drs cause I'm not so keen on my dr.

Bella cd 5! Eek! Creeping closer! Soon be BD!!!! Haha! X

I know....its going so slow haha.
How does that work then? Would it be like a dating scan or reasirance scan? I dont know how it works and i guess it depends where abouts your are too?

Haha. No. We seem to be that very lucky overly fertile couple. My first was planned, second was a ntnp surprise and baby #3 was a one time that month deal and bam. Pregnant. My first two are a year and a bit apart. We have always said we want a big family. This last pregnancy and delivery was a breeze so I feel like I could do it again right away without a problem. I loved that my boys were so close in age

All of a sudden I feel like throwing up,dizzy but I don't think I ov'ed yet I should Friday/Saturday, must be the clomid but wow this

:cry: started mc this morning. 2 in a row not around 5 weeks :cry: not feeling it right now.

Hope everyone is ok? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->