• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Trying for number 4! Anyone else?!....need a buddy.

It's the morning now and feeling a bit queasy but nothing major. All three kids had a sickness bug here this week too! It's not nice but they got over it quickly, hope yours do too.

I'm just feeling tired and achey. The girls seem to be ok just a bit tired. I'm dreading the sickness! Corban I only ever had nausea and the girls was horrific nausea and sickness the whole way through! Hopefully doesn't get to bad for you. How soon will you book your booking in appointment? X

Im going to take another digi tomorrow and possibly buy a frer (I know, addict!) because I want to see at least 2-3 weeks and a dark line before I call the midwife. With our MC the lines never got dark and I haven't done a line test since the early cheapy ones so if they're proper lines tomorrow I think I'll call :)

I was really sick with my boys but not with my daughter? So we'll see how this one goes!

Do you have a day in mind for testing? :)

Last month my lines got to a certain point and then stopped so I totally understand! I like testing and making sure the lines get darker. I'm really gonna try hold out till Friday.... Gotta try be strong. Isn't it strange how different pregnancy a affect you. X

Thanks Hun..... I'm not feeling to positive about this month so we will see. 8dpo and staying strong! Haha!

How we all feeling? Have any of you ladies thought of names you like for bubba no.4? X

Got these this morning. Really happy the digi has moved to 2-3 but I'm worried the frer isn't dark enough for this late on? It's a lot darker than I ever got with my MC but can't help but worry since. Think I only took one test with my first and second! Hopefully the digi progressing is a good sign?

Good luck for Friday!
Haven't got any names at all this time! We've always had a name or two we really loved before even getting pregnant before but we have nothing so far this time, how about you?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 3
The digi has gone up so that's good. It's hard not to worry.... Have you another frer? If so do it Wednesday then your hcg has had a chance to double. Plus be better comparing the same tests. I think that's why I'm holding off resting cause of last month. I'm sure all is well lovely.

As for names I'm not sure! We find names really hard to choose!!!! X

Thank you. Yeah I have one more, will keep it til Wednesday then :) thanks.

Yeah we find it ages to agree on names! Lol

Ah i am 2 days away from af being due and i am super tired! Need to sleep haha. Just sat down with a coffee and could quite easily close my eye haha.
Aw i find names really hard too!!
Allstar i'm sure that is fine. Try not to worry yourself too much. I know its easier said than done though x

Bella I hope af hurrys up so you can baby dance through this cycle?! Do you try for every other night or just go with the flow?

What are you little ones names? I've a Corban, Indigo and Iya. X

Umm when we get a chance really. It sounds awfull but sometimes i cant be bothered lol. How about you?

9dpo and was so tempted to test.... Go me for resting!!! Haha! X

Aw i'm so surprised you haven't i would hve caved by now lol when are you testing?

You're doing well, if I had tests in the house I'd have caved lol

I caved and tested again this morning (no willpower!) because I had an extra test, so still have one for Wednesday or Thursday but it's darker than yesterday's so I'm happy!! Still have a digi for next week too to hopefully get a 3+ but I think I'm going to call the miswife tomorrow :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 4
Oh yes there looking awesome! What great progression! I say if your happy call your midwife.

I caved!!! I can see the faintest hint of something but I'm not sure if it's just an indent. I'm only 9dpo so would be super surprised if it was anything!! I'm kinda hoping for a Bfp because I'd like to tell hubby on Father's Day. X

Ah so exciting!! Keeping fingers and toes crossed for you! Will you test again tomorrow or wait a few days?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->