Trying not to be excited...

cmp

Reaction score
Hi, would it be ok if I whine a little to you ladies?

My bf and I are planning on waiting for one reason, and one reason only. I do not drive. I'm 32 and never have. To some of you, that wouldn't be a big deal, but there is zero public transportation here, not even taxis, so my bf feels that I should have a driver's license before we have a baby, so I can go to doctor's appointments, or if there's an emergency, I can drive. I agree with him completely, I've just always been terrified of driving.

We use the pull out method, which is why I decided to post here in NTNP, if I'm wrong, feel free to yell at me. I can handle it. :laugh2:

According to my 2 apps, I'm 5 days late. I'm not regular to the day, but I haven't been more than 3 days late for years and the last time was over stress.
I want so badly to actually be pregnant...but I also know it's not very likely. If I am, I would be about 5 weeks and no symptoms whatsoever...I did have some rib pain all last week that was unexplained, but I don't see what that would have to do with pregnancy.

I guess there was less of a point to this post than I intended...no questions...I'm just a little concerned if/when AF shows up, I might be more disappointed than I thought I would be. And also a little freaked out if it doesn't. :wacko: I will probably buy a test sometime in the next few days..wishing I'd bought one last night when we went grocery shopping.

I'm wtt for my 2nd with my first I had absolutely no symptoms until 6 weeks 3 days when I started vomiting. I was so convinced that I culfnt actually be pregnant with no symptoms that I did 5 pregnancy test which were all positive! I now have a cheeky 3.5 year old son :)

Good luck when you test I hope everything works put for you xxx

Thanks, I've had some twinges this afternoon that make me go, "oh definitely AF on her way," but then they disappear just as quickly. I'm going to drive myself crazy with this and I probably won't end up with a test for days.

I think my bf is concerned now and I don't know if it's a happy concerned or not..extra things for me to worry about.

Got my hopes up, like I figured. AF showed up a couple hours ago in a rough way...I get some pretty nasty cramps/clots normally, but whew.
I guess this whole post was a little premature..thanks for taking the time to read it anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->