Trying not to get my hopes up but....

AussieBub

Mum to 2DD & 1DS
Reaction score
Trying not to get my hopes up but I have some really positive pregnancy symptoms. I think AF should be due on the 14th so I'm not late yet but the symptoms i've had include:

-Constipation
-Bloating
-Fatigue
-Massive Mood swings
-Nausea
-Vomiting (Just the once)

I've had the first 3 symptoms for a few days but last night my DH mentioned to me that my mood swings are particularly bad all of a sudden and today I threw a tantrum over the fact I couldn't work out if I wanted to eat or sleep. (I was too tired to eat but too hungry to sleep) :shy: And then this afternoon after on/off nausea all day, I ended up throwing up the lunch that I had fought over eating. I took a HPT yesterday and was disheartened at the BFN result but I know I was testing early.

I'm trying not cave again and test until my AF is late, which means waiting until the 15th to test. I'm so scared that AF will start and that all this has been one massive tease. I'm going nuts here! Needing some sticky baby dust and positive thoughts to get me through the next couple of days!

-AussieBub x

I say you need to do a test. Go for it and keep us posted. Good luck!

Im in a similar boat. I have all pregnancy symptoms, ive missed 2 periods yet im still getting negative tests and the doctors wont do anything until I've missed a 3rd :( xxx I hope you get a bfp soon too :)

Thanks ladies. I'm unsure how many dpo I am because last AF was the first I've had since DD was born, so im unsure if my cycles will still be 31 days. I guestimated that I could've ovulated roughly between the 26th and the 3rd. On the 5th I had full on cramping that felt a lot like implantation cramps. If it was, I probably ovulated around the 27th. My lower back has been killing me all week too I forgot to mention that earlier. I'm trying not to get my hopes up but I am so scared my AF will start tomorrow. I may crack and test tomorrow morning because im a nervous wreck at the moment. Thanks for the support ladies!

-AussieBub

i had all your symptoms except vomiting and massive mood swings. i nearly vomited twice though! i had extreme nausea at 3 am for two nights in a row right after ovulation. it was absolutely a miracle i didnt vomit from that. i also had extreme bloating for two days. strangely i experienced all my symptoms in a two day span at a time, such as, i had cravings for milk for two days straight, then i had a hate for candy(and i love candy) for two days, the horrible bloating for two days, gassy for two days, also had metallic taste in my mouth for about a day and a half (5dpo night to 6 dpo night). ive had nonstop swollen breasts with little to no pain since right after BDing on the day i got a positive OPK. all this ended in my bfp today at 8 dpo. i didnt test with first morning urine though. i tested with second and third urine of the day.

All sounds promising I'm experiencing very similar , af is due 15th so hoping We both get a bfp this week . Good luck :)

Took a test this morning, bfn :'( but AF is due today and not started yet. I'm trying to accept that I'll be out this month but it's not over til the witch arrives! Pretty devestated about the bfn after all the crap my body has gone through this past week. I felt so sure I'd get a faint line today :(

-AussieBub

Thanks ladies. AF hasn't started yet and there is still no sign of her appearing. Hormones are out of control too so im not giving up hope just yet. It's not over until the bitch witch arrives! Thanks for the support ladies.

-AussieBub

Welp, I'm now officially 1 day late! And I've pee'd more than double the amount of liquid I've consumed today. I can't even hear the sound of running water without nearly bursting lol. It made doing the dishes an almost impossible task...Crap, even talking about peeing now has made me need to pee. Fingers crossed I get a bfp soon!

-AussieBub

All sounds v promising! Have you tested again? Xxxxx

Not tested again yet. Gonna wait until the weekend if AF doesnt show up first. DH's birthday is this week so I decided to wait til after his birthday so if I get another bfn, I dont bring him down on his special day.

-AussieBub

Good luck, I hope you get your BFP so we can go through pregnancy #2 together as well! :)

Good luck Aussie! Hopefully you can give your hubby a :bfp: birthday prezzie!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->