Trying not to worry. Test line not as dark. Update Feb 1st.

I don't know if I want to test or not. Seems night time isn't good for me. I been h9lding it for 3 and a half hours I'm gunna burst lol. Guess I see if it looks diluted or not first.

What did you decide to do?
I fell asleep but here is fmu it's just not looking good period would be due today. Line should look better by now. It's barely there. =(

20190131_073843.jpg

Last edited:
I'm giving up and just waiting for it to happen. I just feel like crying my eyes out. I don't think I'll be taking anymore tests and just let it be. Thanks for all the love and support ya all have given me.♡

I fell asleep but here is fmu it's just not looking good period would be due today. Line should look better by now. It's barely there. =(

View attachment 1054476
I see that faint line but...before you give up, try one in the afternoon or evening with a good hold and compare. FMU can just be dodgy sometimes.

I am so sorry though, I feel your heartache and pain and I know it. Chemicals are horrendous and so so hard. I'm sending all my positive thoughts and prayers your way today.

It's 10pm I have not tested sence this morning . Period was due today she was a no show but my line seems to have faded so I'm still waiting . Cramping some once in awhile. But nothing yet. I just want it to be over soon if it's a loss . I'm so drained right now emotionaly and physically that it's taking a toll on me.

I didn't test this morning maybe later if I'm up to it. Boobs still hurt and I feel sick to my stomach. Feeling down and weepy. Screenshot_20190201-094809.jpg

Thanks me too. I'm freaking out a little but nothing yet. :af:

I have been in that position before and the best thing I could recommend is having a relaxing bath and listen to meditation music zoning out.. stress is not good for baby x

Okay so got the courage to test. It's strange because this was only a hour hold and before when I'd test with fmu after 6/7hrs barely anything showed up. Idk. Thought I was going to have a CP but now I'm not so sure. No signs of af im a day late now ,cervix is low but closed and have white cm around it.

Test @5mins PicsArt_02-01-02.01.19.jpg

Dried test 20mins
PicsArt_02-01-01.58.45.jpg

Just got in from shopping and dinner out. It's 7pm I'm in my pjs now relaxing. Finally a night time test worth posting I'm feeling excited about my tests now that they are looking better now. Thanks for all the congrats much appreciated

PicsArt_02-01-06.51.31.jpg PicsArt_02-01-06.51.31.jpg PicsArt_02-01-06.47.59.jpg PicsArt_02-01-06.49.51.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->