• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

trying or success stories after stillbirth

Hmm well I Googled it and it seems to be normal after all but couldn't find out whether or not I can start trying while it's happening. I did just use an OPK though and for the first time I *think* I see a line. It's really really faint so maybe I'm imagining it but I haven't seen any imaginary ones before!
I paid £50 on ebay for my CBFM & it came with I think 1 box of sticks. I saw someone selling one on here for £40 the other day, are you thinking of getting one?
I haven't used one before but used the cheaper version 'Persona' last time and I did get pregnant in the first month using it BUT the whole month it never once told me I was fertile! So that was a bit weird but I'm hoping the CBFM is a bit more sensitive. xx

I got preg the first time I used an opk last time so was worth the money then, I jst hope it's that easy this time! I tested again this morning and again no smiley for me I think my bleeding has stopped now tho which is good!! I think I may buy myself a cbfm and see if it works I'd pay anything to get preg quick!!! How u feeling bout facing people is it bothering you??? I won't go anywhere unless I know I wnt see someone I know I can only speak to my close friends and family at the min and also haven't turned on my mobile since this has all happened as I know I'm Gunna have so many texts, however I enjoy talking to my bnb girls x x

My opks don't give me smiley faces just lines, yours sound much more fun! I just hope the faint line was a surge coming & not leaving (didn't test yesterday, well I did but the test messed up). I'm really shocked if I'm ovulating already as there's still a bit of that weird mucus stuff, I thought it all would have to clear first, but not going to ignore it just in case.
Def get a cbfm if you think it might help, can't use them til the 1st day of your next cycle though so it's opks until then.
I'm exactly the same as you, I'm glad it's not just me - when I go into town I won't go near the side where my office is in case I see people I work with. I also hate going down my road or to the shop as I know people will wonder where the baby is. :( Feel almost like panic attacks sometimes when I think of facing my office. xx

Mine are the clear blue digital ones!! Got a dreaded text from my old boss this morning somehow she has got my oh phone num and has asked if I've had my baby yet and had to tell her :-( I'm exactly the same with facing people I can't do it, I feel like I can't see people till I'm pushing a baby around! One thing is my consultant did say my nxt pregnancy they will try n start me off at 36weeks so at least it's a month shorter!!!
I will get a cbfm after I have a proper period, think my pp bleed has stopped now so hopefully that means my body will hurry up and go back to normal x x

hey hun sometimes i go over to third trimester and ask these kinds of questions.... its always nice to get some encouragement from ladies whove been there and are now just on the brink of having a healthy baby.

Thanks andie526 - I might try that at some point, right now I don't like looking 3rd tri though, reminds me I should still be in there :(

Oh dani what did you say, did you tell her? I feel exactly the same - don't want to go back to work until I'm pregnant again so I don't have to be just 'the one who lost her baby'. Had to take my toddler to the docs today and had total panic attack about going in, hate any medical place right now and last time I was in there I was happily pregnant.

Anyway, my OPKs are negative now, only ever got a faint line not a strong one, not sure if I ovulated or not?? We only DTD once anyway and I still get the odd bit of PP something... hmm... oh well, I tried, but I knew I probably couldn't try properly until my first cycle. Just impatient.

i know what you mean i had to go to docs for my blood pressure bout a week ago and i thought the last time i was sitting here was my 36week appointment to see midwife :-( i did tell her and she was like im so sorry nobody told me u must b in pieces!!
My opks are all still negative i def havent ovulated yet so havent had sex in a while im trying to save it for when i get that smiley face!!
Anyways ive put myself on a diet to see if that helps coz ive put so much weight on off last pregnancy and im supposed to be getting married next june but i cant even think of weddings at the moment coz i want a baby so much more!!!
I wish we would both hurry up and ovulate x

delish i went out to boots tonight and purchased my clearblue fertility monitor it cost me £122 so better be worth it lol!!!! i want to start testing now tho but it wnt let me:-( x x

I'm on a diet too, I'm low-carbing - I read a thread on here the other week about low-carbing for fertility and I remembered I was low-carbing both times I got my BFPs before! And well, I need to lose about 40lbs :blush:
I really hope you get your BFP in good time before your wedding! I'm sure you will, did it take you long last time?
It's not the same at all, but I had booked a holiday to Florida for next October and now I dunno what to do - I can't go pregnant, wouldn't take a very young baby & no way will I put off TTC for it. I can move it to later if I need to but until I get a BFP no idea when that would be. I couldn't face going just us 3, not to take away from my little girl but I had such a lovely picture in my head of 4 of us going and I can't do it with just 3 now :cry:

Do you have pregnant friends? One of my closest friends is pregnant and I saw her today, it's so hard. If I'm not pregnant before she's due I'll go insane. I know I shouldn't put so much pressure on myself, prob doesn't help.

i need to lose a lot of weight too so im on a low carb diet too so hope that helps with my bfp!!! None of my close friends are pregnant but ive deleted my facebook account as cant bare to see all the pregnancy updates of people and new arrival pics...one of my close friends is trying to get preg tho so i hope i get my bfp first not to be evil or anything i jst cudnt bare it if she does first!!! what u gunna do bout florida then?? i suppose u cud postpone it until beginning of 2013 and upgrade a bit so there is a pro of waiting and hopefully you will have new baby by then!! i think i will b preg when i get married next june and ive never wanted to b a fat bride :-( but im getting over it as i want a baby more now so id rather b fat with a baby on the way than babyless!!! x x

ahh and it didnt take me long last time the first time i used a ovulation prediction kit i got my bfp dnt think i will b that lucky this time round tho!!! x x

Delish got my 1st smiley this morning so looks like Im about to ovulate for this 1st time since giving birth!! So made sure me and oh had sex and will do for next 4 or 5 days I dnt think I'll fall preg this month but is good to know that my eggs are still working lol, any luck with your opks yet?? X

Hooray for a smiley! That gives me hope too then, obviously you can ovulate before getting your first AF (I wasn't sure!). Everything crossed for you, get bonking ;)
I'll try an OPK later but I think if I had a surge it's been and gone, I never got more than a faint line and I don't even get that anymore... We did do the rudies once on one of the days I had a faint line so I guess there's a chance but I'm definitely not optimistic.

No idea about Florida, guess I'm hoping I get pregnant in time that I can make a decision on when to move it. Unless I get pregnant in the next 2 months I think it's definite I have to reschedule just dunno when.

You won't be a fat bride if you're pregnant, you'll be a lovely glowing bride and it will make it extra, extra special!

i could never read any other opk apart from clearblue digital ones they r so much easier to use and read but are quite expensive at around £20 for 7 sticks but hey if they work i dnt care lol im gunna b bonking all bloody week now twice a day :sex: i also jst used my cbfm i put it on day 5 yest so i could start using it today and i got 2 bars on that which means high fertility so something is defo going on in there!!!
Iv jst got in from the cemetry been to visit my lil princess x x

The cheapie OPKs used to be fine for me but I have to say they never came up positive for me last time either, it's a miracle I managed to conceive at all actually considering we DTD once that month at a randomly early time!
Good news is I'm 99.99999% sure my bleeding is done for good this time, but I seem to have loads of CM which I think is the good kind... I don't know whether to resume rudies or not just in case?? I should have just done what you did with the CBFM. I reckon it's too late now...

I haven't been to the cemetary since the funeral yet, people keep offering to take me but I don't really want them hovering (I don't drive).
Got very upset when DH put an old scan pic up on display without thinking. :(

u should jst try the cbfm from tomorrow to see what it says!! i used to hate going to cemetry at first and cry every time but i find peace from it now and enjoy decorating her lil grave cant believe how much a gravestone is gunna b tho!! i cant bare to look at scan pics coz i think it reminds me of when my baby was alive!! i think u should defo start bonking :sex: jst incase. imagine getting a bfp in 2 weeks times wud b amazing but i doubt it will happen but u never know x x

U should join the rainbow makers thread it's good fun lots of ladies on who also have angel babies and are ttc again x x

I keep meaning to post on it, but big established threads scare me, I think I'll be ignored...
Been a weird day.

How's it been weird?? U wnt b ignored I jst joined yest or day before and there is a girl from Norfolk on there too x x

Sorry, was in a miserable mood when replying earlier.
Weird, well had odd really dark spotting which isn't PP bleeding, isn't AF, don't understand it and now it's gone and I'm thinking did I imagine it.
My toddler pointed at my belly and said 'baby' and I burst into tears. And my low-carbing doesn't seem to be going right and it's just one more thing my body can't get right anymore. Sorry, self-indulgent whinge. I should come over to the other thread when I'm in a better mood.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->