Trying real hard not to read into this...

Hey lady! Its okay :) My Christmas was great, got my new car!! New years was great too, had a party for all our friends at our place, it was a BLAST! Hubby and I decided to start working out so that is very exciting for me. Printed off some diet stuff, some food lists, and workout lists! I got my work out room all ready. Hubby and I start tomorrow. So pumped! I want to lose weight so bad. I went from 135 to 190. BAD!
I think my weight was a factor in me not being able to get pregnant. I do think though that I will get pregnant after I lose a few pounds. if so, I will continue to work out. Hubby doesn't like condoms so he won't use them, and bc makes me gain weight like crazy! I kinda hope I do get preggers though. Haven't thought about it in a while. I feel like I don't really want it.
Just found out today that my sisters husband may have a child he created a month before being with my sister. He "forgot" that he had had sex with that girl and now she has a baby. And he looks like him. It frickin sucks. She lives all the way in North Dakota so its not an easy drive to go see her. It really sucks.
On better news, I have been so much more relieved with not stressing about baby. How are you and your pregnancy?! Baby still looking good?? :hugs:

How are you liking your new car? Awe sounds like you had a good new years!! Are you still keeping up with your cycles or are you just going back to the days of before you even thought about the fact of getting pregnant? I think its going to happen very soon for you. I just have a feeling. When you least expect it your gonna find out your preggo. I am keeping my fingers crossed for that day!! Thats crazy about your sisters husband. How convenient that he "forgot" He had sex with this girl. That sucks she lives so far away and it isn't an easy drive to see her. Are they gonna do a DNA test or anything to prove the baby is his? I am glad you have been more relaxed without ttc!! I never knew how stressful ttc would be. It takes a toll on your relationship cause you seem to always be so stressed out about it all the time. Its much easier when you can not think about it and just enjoy each other. ITs gonna happen for you though. YOu deserve it so much. My first appointment isn't until Jan 23rd. The doctors office wouldn't see me until I am 10 weeks. So I still have 3 weeks to wait and I am getting so anxious. My morning sickness has kicked in and it has been a pain! I have terrible gag reflux now. Every time I smell something I gag and I have to go running to hug the toilet. Its worth it but it makes it hard to do anything or go anywhere cause everywhere I go there is always some smell that is making my stomach curl. Good luck with your new diet plan and stuff. Stay postive you have this :)

Oh, I LOVE my new car. :) The only sucky part is I barely drive it because it snows SO much here in Eastern Oregon that its dang near impossible for me to pull out of my driveway without slipping and sliding all over! I actually haven't tracked anything. I don't even know when I am going to get AF. :haha: Thanks for thinking positive for me! I actually had HORRIBLE boob pains yesterday and had a dream last night that I took two HPT's and they were positive. I woke up and was set to tell DH that he needed to go buy me a test. But I was like "eh, whatever. If my period doesn't come in a month, I'll test." Yeah, my sisters hubby is going to get a DNA test. It is so nice to be relaxed and not stress about TTC. Now I am stressing about not being able to have enough time to enjoy being a young couple before we get pregnant. I wont take birth control, DH refuses with all his might to wear condoms and he won't pull out. :blush: so I said, "well, it must be for a reason we feel that way. Onward with not caring. If it happens, its because we can do it."
That sucks that your appointment is so far away. I bet morning sickness sucks, but at least you are having symptoms, and you know your baby is growing! I would take all the symptoms, just to know baby is healthy! My hubby's aunt (married to his uncle{43}) is pregnant. He has like 3 kids and she has 2. Kinda unfair that they are so old and can get prego and here we are young and healthy. OH well :) I am not too worried about it. The diet plan is hopefully going to bring amazing results. So excited to see them! I just have to be patient.

Oh, I LOVE my new car. :) The only sucky part is I barely drive it because it snows SO much here in Eastern Oregon that its dang near impossible for me to pull out of my driveway without slipping and sliding all over! I actually haven't tracked anything. I don't even know when I am going to get AF. :haha: Thanks for thinking positive for me! I actually had HORRIBLE boob pains yesterday and had a dream last night that I took two HPT's and they were positive. I woke up and was set to tell DH that he needed to go buy me a test. But I was like "eh, whatever. If my period doesn't come in a month, I'll test." Yeah, my sisters hubby is going to get a DNA test. It is so nice to be relaxed and not stress about TTC. Now I am stressing about not being able to have enough time to enjoy being a young couple before we get pregnant. I wont take birth control, DH refuses with all his might to wear condoms and he won't pull out. :blush: so I said, "well, it must be for a reason we feel that way. Onward with not caring. If it happens, its because we can do it."
That sucks that your appointment is so far away. I bet morning sickness sucks, but at least you are having symptoms, and you know your baby is growing! I would take all the symptoms, just to know baby is healthy! My hubby's aunt (married to his uncle{43}) is pregnant. He has like 3 kids and she has 2. Kinda unfair that they are so old and can get prego and here we are young and healthy. OH well :) I am not too worried about it. The diet plan is hopefully going to bring amazing results. So excited to see them! I just have to be patient.

I wish we would get some snow! We normally have at least one little snow here but last year we didn't get any so I am so ready to see some snow. I am sure living in a place where you get it all the time the snow is no fun! I would really kill for some snow though!! Maybe its getting close to testing. I'll have my fingers crossed for whenever you do test :) I know thats what I have always said the people who shouldn't get pregnant do get pregnant and the people who do deserve to get pregnant have such a hard time!

Yeah it does suck cause everyday I feel something different than the day before and I freak out. I am so paranoid that I am gonna lose this little bean. I just wanna go to the doctor and know that everything is okay. I need to hear that everything is okay and going smoothly. I said the same thing about getting symptoms. I was always whinning and complaing about having no symptoms at all other than being tired. I wanted something just to let me know the baby was fine and growing but now that I have to lay in bed with a certain scented candle by my bed just so that I can feel comfort while breathing its not so fun. I am SO Thankful for the symptoms I just wished I could breathe or brush my teeth without feeling the need to hug the potty.

We get tons of snow here every year. This year we got a good four feet in one night. Up to the bumper of my co-workers truck. Pretty bad. And since we work in an antenna internet company, on Christmas Eve, DH had to hike one of the mountains we had an antenna on because it got like a foot of ice on it. NO GOOD. It can be fun sometimes, but others, its just a pain. I know how you feel. It seems like the most unfit parents are the most fertile! Pisses me right off. I don't really mind the wait anymore. I did at first, but now I am fine. I don't even sweat it.
That is so crazy that you are that sensitive to smells. Thankfully, it resides after a little. The sickness wont last forever and you will get a beautiful baby out of it! :happydance: I want to test, but I haven't even missed AF. I hope I get preggers this month. I would have a birthday baby!! My birthday is in September, so that would be amazing!! And DH's is in October, so right in between would also be amazing. I don't want to think about it too much, but then I get on here and I do. Lol Hubby and I are just wanting to get all of our stuff paid off and things going so that we can be able to supply to the best of our ability for a baby. I am so excited for you!! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->