Trying since Jan. 09

cwisky04

Reaction score
My name is Cindy. I am 29 and my hubby is 39! We decided to start trying the beginning of January! I had finally gotten the baby itch the end of the last year! I excited to start a family but the last 3 months have had its ups and downs! Thought i was pregant last month, 5 days late and then i started! I know I shouldnt think about it but its all you think abut when trying! I am glad i have found this site to chat with others who are going through this same thing! :)

My name is Cindy. I am 29 and my hubby is 39! We decided to start trying the beginning of January! I had finally gotten the baby itch the end of the last year! I excited to start a family but the last 3 months have had its ups and downs! Thought i was pregant last month, 5 days late and then i started! I know I shouldnt think about it but its all you think abut when trying! I am glad i have found this site to chat with others who are going through this same thing! :)

Good luck hun, hope you get a :bfp: this month xx

Hi and welcome! Fingers crossed for your BFP! Where are you in your cycle?

Thanks hun x This is my 2nd cycle and have 9 days till af due.It is hard though when af shows late as my last cycle i was 11 days late and thought that was it but it werent. Where are you at in your cycle ? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->