Trying to be organised this year!

catty

Reaction score
I am 39 weeks pregnant so thought id try and get a good chunk of xmas organised before baby is due, dont want to be worrying about money or rushing around getting to shops etc.

I havnt taken any pictures yet but will do when iv got everything out.

Lucas 3 -
Main gift - wooden train table with drawer underneath (Studio £35 - using a £10 discount code)
Paw patrol rescue set £5 (£15 from tesco and used £10 vouchers)
Zuma dog and vehicle (£12 sainsburys)
50 tiny pokemon figures (roughly £7 amazon)
Playmobil playpark set (£17 used a 40% discount code)
Bristle blocks (amazon £7.50)
Paw patrol book with figures £7.99
Personalised swim bag £4.99

Still to get him more but waiting to see if his interests change any as he has already started really liking pokemon alot more than paw patrol in the last month

Evie 2.5 -
Main gift - wooden market stall (havnt ordered yet but all seem to be around £55 amazon)
Morphy richards kettle,toaster etc set (£10 amazon)
Cake stand set (amazon £10)
Cash register (£10 sainsburys)
Scooter with tassles and basket (£25 studio)
Skye dog and vehicle (sainsburys £12)
24 piece floor puzzle (£6.50 amazon)
Jigglypuff plush toy (£2.50 ebay)
50 tiny pokemon figures (roughly £7.50)
Personalised swim bag £4.99
Wooden pizza £11

There is alot i could buy Evie. She is very interested in role play and there seems to be so many things based around this that i could get like a teaset, barbeque set, different accessories for her kitchen. Shes also still into peppa pig although i feel we have enough peppa toys and would only probably buy if she asked santa. She loves books and is a very arty child (she also isnt a very messy child so quite a big bonus!)

Baby - 6ish weeks at xmas -

So bad but i have so far bought NOTHING.
i only plan to get one toy and im going to wrap up some clothes and blankets that i already have. What could a baby need for xmas when she will have a 2 &3 year old bro and sis who have almost every baby toy and iv just spent the past 9 months buying things for.

Family -
I saved with park this year and got £300 vouchers. £250 love to shop and £50 tesco.

So far i got quite a few people in the boots 3 for 2 sale

Cousin - Joules candle and chocolate
Cousins husband - chocolate
Cousins daughter (12) - superdry body set and chocolate
Cousins son (14) - still to buy

Neice - superdry body set (need to spend another £15ish)

Nephew 7 - playmobil foldaway soccer table and extra player (35 using a 40% off playmobil code)

Neice 6 - playmobil fairy toadstool set and 2 extra little fairly sets £28 with code)

Old aunties x2 - yankee diffuser sets and chocolate each

OH auntie - spa set with coffee cup and chocs
Her husband - chocolate

My sis - eyeshadow set and joules candle

https://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q564/catherinerobertson89/Mobile%20Uploads/20161108_101037_zps4hccg89o.jpg

Still to buy - mum,dad, oh mum & dad. Oh sis

I have £15 of tesco vouchers left and £160 love to shop vouchers left

P.S don't feel bad for not having anything for LO yet, I only bought a couple of things for DD2 last Christmas and they were just so that DS wouldn't ask why Father Christmas hadn't brought her anything. So far she has 1 present and that might be it! Like you we have a tonne of baby toys, no sense buying anything else right now.

Fab lists! I also haven't bought much for dd2, as I've kept everything from dd1.

Great lists. I found I've bought less for each baby at their first christmas. Ds2 and 4 are both October babies so there really wasn't much they could do either. No point wasting money and wrapping tons of things you're only going to have to open yourself anyway ha ha

https://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q564/catherinerobertson89/Mobile%20Uploads/20161111_143104_zps0gdlppox.jpg

https://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q564/catherinerobertson89/Mobile%20Uploads/Screenshot_2016-11-11-14-35-43_zps0mmh19k5.png
https://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q564/catherinerobertson89/Mobile%20Uploads/Screenshot_2016-11-11-14-36-09_zpsqhfxcedz.png

That is everything iv bought for Evie, she is mostly done apart from her stocking, an outfit and some books.

Lucas has far less at this point -

https://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q564/catherinerobertson89/Mobile%20Uploads/20161111_143246_zpsafc4mj70.jpg

I cant even think what else to get him! Hes really into pokemon but i kind of wanted to get something that will last a good amount of time that isnt a fad. I will get some playdoh sets and motion sand as they are big hits with him.

I ordered them both a swimming bag with goggles and personalised towel from Studio yesterday, Evie has minnie mouse and lucas Paw patrol. Also got Lucas a paw patrol book which has a mat and little characters with it for £7.99

Nephew aged 7 -
https://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q564/catherinerobertson89/Mobile%20Uploads/20161111_143304_zps4agwsezt.jpg

Neice aged 6 -

https://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q564/catherinerobertson89/Mobile%20Uploads/20161111_143324_zps6driqvwf.jpg

When the train table is set up, it'll look more impressive! What about a couple of games if you want to buy him something that will last? Pop up Pirate? Hungry Hippos? Or some Orchard Toys ones? X

Thanks Tulip, that is a good idea. We have a few simple games but would probably be a good time to get some more. I see tesco and amazon have orchard games at very reasonable prices.
The kids share majority of there toys anyway so i know he will play with her shop and she will play with his trains but still need to make it equal for opening

So apart from a few small stocking fillers the kids are done! Done my last amazon order last night. They have what was in the list above plus

Lucas -
Crayola markers and paper set £7.50
Motion sand dinosaur set £7.99
Blue kindle fire £30
Orange kindle case £8
Mutant Mania truck £5.99
Mutant mania figures £3.99
peppa toothbrush 75p

Evie -
Purple kindle fire £30
Pink kindle cover £8
Motion sand princess set £13
Crayola markers and paper set £7.50
Peppa toothbrush 75p

Alexa-
Octopus floating bath toy £5.99
Bright starts light up lagoon playmat £35 (might give her early)
Minnie mouse weaning bib £3.99

Think il manage to get all stocking fillers for about £10 each max, will take some pictures and then get it wrapped up

Added a few more small bits got them both a bag for life with toy food from ELC 2 for £15

Lucas still really wants pokemon and still struggling to find much - got 2 pokeballs with a figure £3.99 each and a pikachu purse £3.99

I forgot to take pictures before i wrapped woops! I have wrapped all of Evies and Lucas but still to wrap all of the adults, cant believe how little time there is left only a week!
Have a train set, scooter and shop/stall to build. The scooter should be easy the other 2 il need OH to build but he is so last minute il need to keep nagging him as dont want it left to xmas eve and find out its broken or something.
Stockings are also done but iv been buying a bit each week with my food shop and cant really remember what iv got. Nothing fancy, tube of sweets, chocolate coins, silly putty, a mashem toy, bubble bath...i think maybe a few more sweeties il have to dig it out

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->