Trying to be positive after 2nd mc

DiscoRia

TTC after losses
Reaction score
...I just need to get this out there.

It took us 14 months to conceive. In June I got my first ever bfp... that pregnancy was lost at 6 weeks. It was the hardest thing for me to get over and yet it made me stronger. I experienced pregnancy and it made me see the beauty in the world. I am still so grateful for being part of that tiny miracle that was cut so short.

We waited for a cycle to pass as per the doctor's intructions. (I was also grateful for everything having passed naturally)

This 1st cycle ttc after the mc we got pregnant again... this time I only knew for 2 days before the mc began. Today I lost the baby.

Yes, it counts as a chemical rather than clinical miscarriage, but all that hope, all that love, that was real and it was felt by me and my husband in abundance for our little miracle. The pregnancy was real, the grief is real. That baby was not meant to be either... for reasons I don't yet understand, but I can accept that my body is on my side. That the universe is on my side.

I refuse to become bitter about this. I refuse to give into my fears.

We will have our family, no matter which shape it takes, if we want it, we will make it happen. Or rather, we will surrender and let it happen for us.

Sigh.

I am still sad to be here again... now it feels like getting pregnant is not the problem. Keeping the pregnancy is. But that is not truth. Truth is that the world is a beautiful place, filled with love and opportunity and I will embrace it all, all of the joy and love and abundance. And in that abundance there are my children and they will come when they are ready. This I trust.

:flower: I am a mummy, but my childrens feet never touched this earth... they left footprints on our hearts instead :flower:

It is nice to see you being so positive and strong. I am sorry about your loss especially after trying for months.

It is so hard. I got pregnant when I let it out of my head. A part of me wants to get pregnant straight away but emotionally I am not ready.

I feel life is a balance. We get good and bad. Our good will come again

I'm sorry for your losses :hugs:

Hope my story will help you stay positive. Getting pregnant has never been an issue for me. I've had one chemical at 5 weeks and one miscarriage at 6 1/2 weeks. I got pregnant again right after my 2nd loss and gave birth to my daughter who is now 7 1/2 months old. And I'm currently 21 weeks pregnant with a little girl, no miscarriage this time. :) As much as it sucks, having 2 losses in a row, especially chemicals and early losses, are not that uncommon and does not mean that you're not able to carry a pregnancy to term:thumbup: You'll have your rainbow baby!!:hugs:

Ive just had two mc the same times as you, ok i do have two love children already, in june i started bleeding literally 4 years to the hour that i went into labour with my son :( then i feel pregnant not waiting a cycle and was told two weeks ago that its not viable..no hb..im now waiting to miscarry :(

I loved your last line dear."I am a mummy, but my childrens feet never touched this earth... they left footprints on our hearts instead "
You pumped so much of confidence in me :) I too had 2 miscarriages one in 2008.I had no problem in getting preg with that.In fact it was a surprise.Then we waited to get pg again and after 1+yrs of try got pg last yr nov and found out it was a blighted ovum.Since then I am ttc and no luck yet.I feel bad when I see ppl around having babies like its not a big deal!Why it is so hard for me then?
Looking at you I am too trying to be positive and thanks to ladies for sharing their 3rd time luck story :)

I'm sorry for your losses :hugs:

Hope my story will help you stay positive. Getting pregnant has never been an issue for me. I've had one chemical at 5 weeks and one miscarriage at 6 1/2 weeks. I got pregnant again right after my 2nd loss and gave birth to my daughter who is now 7 1/2 months old. And I'm currently 21 weeks pregnant with a little girl, no miscarriage this time. :) As much as it sucks, having 2 losses in a row, especially chemicals and early losses, are not that uncommon and does not mean that you're not able to carry a pregnancy to term:thumbup: You'll have your rainbow baby!!:hugs:

Thank you melfy <3
I am after 2 back to back MC and am terrified the snowball has started to roll. Your story does give me hope that it really is just a turn of bad luck and #3 will end much better.
These success stories after multiple MC are so important for us to hear.

I am currently miscarrying. This is my 3rd pregnancy. My first pregnancy was twins that I lost at 14 weeks. My second pregnancy resulted in my beautiful son and this is my second miscarriage. The doctors told me I was 8 weeks along this time around and that after a cycle or 2 I should be good to try again.

Feeling so gutted but this post has definitely shed some light on the darkest hours of my life.

To all of us who have lost a baby or two or more and to all of us who are going through that loss right now I give you such a huge hug from the bottom of my heart.

It is such a difficult thing to go through, to lose a part of yourself like that is something so hard to describe, but I know you have felt all the same things as me. Knowing that my words can help you brings me so much hope...

and as hard as it is to lose a child (no matter whether at 5 weeks or 5 months) there is hope. Time will heal everything if we let it. I know that we will have our rainbow babies, each and every one of us :) xx

To all of us who have lost a baby or two or more and to all of us who are going through that loss right now I give you such a huge hug from the bottom of my heart.

It is such a difficult thing to go through, to lose a part of yourself like that is something so hard to describe, but I know you have felt all the same things as me. Knowing that my words can help you brings me so much hope...

and as hard as it is to lose a child (no matter whether at 5 weeks or 5 months) there is hope. Time will heal everything if we let it. I know that we will have our rainbow babies, each and every one of us :) xx

:hugs: someone tood me yesterday to my face that it was barely a baby..i needed to read your comforting words

Oh Celine, that is terrible.

Someone who says that cannot have hoped and longed for a child. They can never have felt the immense joy and beauty in finally seeing a BFP and knowing that the tiny ball of cells is already SO loved.

Don't let anyone lessen your thoughts or feelings or grief. They cannot understand what it is like to have lived your experience, they have no right to an opinion unless you asked for it *hugs*

Try to remember that every persons are a reflection of them... not you nor anyone else, only of themselves. You deserve better xx

It took us 14 months to conceive. In June I got my first ever bfp... that pregnancy was lost at 6 weeks. It was the hardest thing for me to get over and yet it made me stronger. I experienced pregnancy and it made me see the beauty in the world. I am still so grateful for being part of that tiny miracle that was cut so short.

We waited for a cycle to pass as per the doctor's intructions. (I was also grateful for everything having passed naturally)

This 1st cycle ttc after the mc we got pregnant again... this time I only knew for 2 days before the mc began. Today I lost the baby.

Yes, it counts as a chemical rather than clinical miscarriage, but all that hope, all that love, that was real and it was felt by me and my husband in abundance for our little miracle. The pregnancy was real, the grief is real. That baby was not meant to be either... for reasons I don't yet understand, but I can accept that my body is on my side. That the universe is on my side.

We will have our family, no matter which shape it takes, if we want it, we will make it happen. Or rather, we will surrender and let it happen for us.

Sigh.

I am still sad to be here again... now it feels like getting pregnant is not the problem. Keeping the pregnancy is. But that is not truth. Truth is that the world is a beautiful place, filled with love and opportunity and I will embrace it all, all of the joy and love and abundance. And in that abundance there are my children and they will come when they are ready. This I trust.

:flower: I am a mummy, but my childrens feet never touched this earth... they left footprints on our hearts instead :flower:

You have a great attitude and are an inspiration for those of us going through multiple losses. It's so easy to blame yourself, blame your body, think about how unfair it is. I'm possibly going through my second miscarriage in a row, and I am going to try to adopt your outlook. All my best wishes to you guys <3 :hugs:

Like Melfy, third time was a charm for us. My rainbow baby is a healthy 9 1/2 month old right now after an 11 week loss and a 6 week loss in 2011. Keep the hope alive ladies. Melfy and I were both on a thread here called Pregnant After Recurrent Losses (PARL). If you look at the first page of that thread, you will see SO many rainbow babies have been born to ladies here after 2,3,4,5+ miscarriages! It's amazing & inspiring. Fairy dust to you all! Hope you get your forever babies soon :hugs:

Sigh.

You have a great attitude and are an inspiration for those of us going through multiple losses. It's so easy to blame yourself, blame your body, think about how unfair it is. I'm possibly going through my second miscarriage in a row, and I am going to try to adopt your outlook. All my best wishes to you guys <3 :hugs:

Oh Jillie, I was so happy for you when I saw you're pregnant again! What happened that you think you're having another MC?

Sigh.

Oh Jillie, I was so happy for you when I saw you're pregnant again! What happened that you think you're having another MC?

Well at my first ultra sound, 6w4d according to my last period, we only saw a gestation sac that measured at 6w2d. That night, my boobs became significantly less sore, and I realized it had been a few nights since I've had to get up once or twice to go pee. Those two were constants this whole time...

I'm sorry Hun, I hope you get some answers soon. It's the hardest not knowing <3
Symptoms come and go- I never had any during my pregnancies- try not to look into them too much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->