Trying to conceive #1 Buddies!

Supergongjoo-

I dont think I have ever had hives so im not going to be any help at all :wacko: That is so peculiar! I dont know if that links into Ovulating or what, maybe post a thread and see if it has happened with anyone else? :shrug:

Dont be too hard on yourself with your reactions to others good news.
Its completely normal to feel this way :hugs: I work with children so think of all the prospective parents I bump into, it always seems like a massive baby boom and even colleagues announcing their news and im just secretly thinking it should be me and its my turn. :nope:
I agree its far worse within your friends and family circles though, it definitely hits me harder.. Im not saying I cant be happy for other people because I am but sometimes its the way in which its announced.

Yea i started a thread but i havent had any reply. i tried looking for info online but theres zero information on it. I'm just wondering if its a good or bad sign!

I work with children too! I always feel like theres a baby boom that im not allowed to participate in. oh wells

How far in your cycles is everyone? When are we testing? I am now 2dpo testing September 10th!

I dont think we made it this cycle as we only bd twice. but im still holding on to hope lol

Since AF visited, I'm on CD4 now. Boo. I decided to fill my prescription of Clomid as well. So I've stopped the Maca and Vitex since they can interfere with Clomid, but will continue with my prenatals, Red Raspberry Leaf Tea, PreSeed and baby aspirin. My DH also convinced me to schedule an HSG test for next week. I'm hopeful for this cycle, but nervous that I'm so hopeful because I'm so very tired of being disappointed.

Yeah tell me about it Supergongjoo.. I do feel like our job is the worse job to be in when ttc. Everyone is putting the pressure on me and hubs because we married in Jan and I suppose it's the next step but in a way I just want to snap and be like mind your own damn business!!!

I wouldn't worry about the bd twice, it only takes one ;) you never know! Quality over quantity.

I'm cycle day 23 at the mo (my cycles can be anything from 28 - 34 days) so unless the witch shows before then I think I will test around the 6th or 7th :) baby dust to us testers!

MuseMama all the best with your test too. I'm not sure what it is.. Sorry I'm such an annoying noob is it to do with your hormones?
Keep us posted how you're doing.

Hi ladies! Hope everyone is doing well and hanging in there during the wait. I'm trying not to get too excited but I am really looking forward to testing. I'm waiting till the day after AF is due, just to give myself the whole day to await its arrival. Then the next morning if it has not arrived, I'm testing! Magic dance, I'm going to test for the first time on September 5, so I'll be pretty close to your test dates! Best wishes for everyone! :happydance:

Yay Earthylove! I'm excited for us too haha.
Doing well.. I have had such a brilliant week off work and de stressing it was just what I needed :D

@MuseMama Which prenatals are you using? How has the baby aspirin working for you? Ive heard good things about clomid. A buddy has pcos and it helped her quite a bit.

@MagicDance I know EXACTLY what you are talking about. I've only told a handful of people of our struggles and those that dont know are CONSTANTLY telling us that we are next and asking when its coming. UGH!
How are you so perfect at giving me hope? :) We have been super healthy this month with our diets so i'm hoping it gave his boys and my girls that extra oomph lol

@earthlylove i have a love/hate relationship with testing. I will probably cave and test early on September 5th lol
Are you having any symptoms? I always find it funny that some women have crazy symptoms during their tww while others have none at all and still end up with bfps! So i get hopeful when i feel different and hopeful even when i dont lol

Baby dust to all~!

Hi ladies! I hope everyone's doing well! I'm on cd 23 today. If AF doesn't come around the 7th or 8th, I'll test. I'm feeling as she will though. I think I may have ovulated late, sometime last week, but I don't temp or use opk, so it's just a 'feeling'. I keep having dreams where I have bfp! Anyway, take care ladies! Baby dust to all!!!

supergongjoo- Aw bless you. I think its because I like to remain hopeful myself hehe.

I must say though you girlies have all been awesome keeping me company in the wait and its been really nice chatting ;) so Thanks!

Cheekylupita- Ooh alot of women talk about vivid dreams and bfp, hopefully thats a good sign. I never seem to dream or remember them - darn it!
I hope the witch stays away for all of us!

Make sure you keep posted if anybody poas early lol. (Imma try and be good lol)

Read you all soon.

Nice to meet everybody here. I'm on multiple threads waiting for people to announce BFP but seems not much so far. Hoping for some BFPs on this thread!

This is my 4th cycle trying for #1, although I'll say that my last cycle was kind of shot because I had some major digestive issues, and I actually thought it was a gynecological issue because I was bloating/cramping and the cramp went down my legs. But I took some antibiotics and got better at the end of the cycle so kind of happy to get that out of the way before getting pregnant.

I use OPKs and temping because I actually enjoy the data aspect of it, like knowing exactly what's happening in my body and when. And unfortunately my TWW symptoms are all over the map and different each cycle so by now I've given up trying to symptom spot. Each time I think oh this time it's different -- it's not. This cycle it's 7DPO and usually by this time I start feeling mild, short but undeniable hot flashes. But today I feel extremely cold. Like I have regular clothes on and feel really cold indoors; I thought it was air conditioning but everyone else is wearing the same amount.

Oh well, planning on testing in a week Sept 7. Maybe earlier if I get some more obvious symptoms. :dust: to everyone here

Hello pychochick, thanks that's sweet of you to say! We are all routing for one another and of course you are welcome too! (Can't tell you the amount of times I have lurked, although I'm brave enough to join in threads now lol)

Glad to hear you've settled back down, the digestive symptoms sound nasty. Not what you need at all..

I couldn't agree more on the OPKS I like to know my body inside out and feel like why unlearn what I've discovered about my body so far?
So even when I'm trying to be more relaxed I will still double check etc and you can't exactly ignore ewcm lol.

Goodluck and baby dust to you too.. We are so close with our test dates :D

Ps,
Haven't had any symptoms myself not sure if that's good or bad - time will tell I suppose.
I do try not to symptom spot too much because it can be so disheartening but a lot of women claim to have the gut feeling that they were.

Hopefully the coldness could be your body preparing and gearing up for something great.. Who knows.

The waiting is so frustrating lol.

Hi everyone! I actually have not had any symptoms this cycle. Usually I have sore nipples & breasts, but this time, nothing. Not even bloating. Although I have been craving salty things and I've had some mild cramps here and there, but could just be gas :haha:
Work is keeping me so busy right now that I'm plenty distracted this week for the most part. I have, however, been wanting to think of a cute way to tell DH when I find out I'm pregnant..
Do you all know how you'll tell your OH?

I'm cd26 and if af was going to arrive normal time I can honestly say I don't get that vibe... I haven't been as snappy or emotional as usual for my week before "pms"... The only thing is this could also be because I won't come on until cd32.

Thinking of cute ways to announce do you go on Pinterest? Omgosh there is so many creative ways! I have a few boards but some are secret lol.
One of my public ones is called "power of the babe"

Personally I would like to include something he likes for example he supports arsenal so maybe I'd get some little arsenal slippers and put with the test or there was a woman on ebay who knitted Xbox game controllers :D
Sooo cheesey but those are some of the things I like!! Knowing me though I'd probably just blab it out.:haha:

@psychochick Welcome! The more the merrier and it looks like you are due for a test right around the same time as everyone else. Next week we will all have our game face on!
I cant say anything about hot flashes or being cold this cycle or any cycle for that matter as i am usually freezing everywhere i go. lol praying that its a good sign for you

@MagicDance I havent had much symptoms too. I have been feeling a bit nauseous, and groggy lately but i am usually a little queezy this part of my cycle and i have been taking benadryl for my allergies. I am a little concerned about continuing the benadryl as ive suddenly forgotten how to function! I think its making me a bit disoriented. I been a bit more clumsy since i started taking it :/

@EarthlyLove what a lovely way to keep positive! I have been wondering how i would tell dh and the rest of our family. I was thinking of just sticking a baby bottle in the fridge next to our milk and just wait for him to piece it together. Depending on when i conceive i may take advantage of the upcoming holidays to make the big announcement.

How are you girls planning to do it?

Yes go careful, that's definitely not a good side effect to be having.
Hope you feel better soon and thanks for the chuckle at game faces on next week hehe :D I love it.

Do you all know how you'll tell your OH?

hi :wave:

Hm I haven't thought about this because I don't want to think about it too much and feel disappointed :p Plus after reading all the stories of people losing the bean after a while I think I'd keep it real simple. I might leave the test somewhere and see if he notices and asks me what it is. It would be even better if I made up something ridiculous like "oh that's my new nail filer" or something and see if he believes me.

Actually I've decided that I'm only telling family and close girlfriends after first trimester. And probably my manager just to give heads up. But other than that, I'm not telling anyone. I wanna see who's gutsy enough to ask the question. :laugh2:

@psychochick Thats funny~ imagine a mess of people too scared to ask?

Well ive been feeling some shooting pains! ive felt them once before and cant remember if it was on the cycle i mc. but its a distinct lightning bolt from my vagina up to my uterus. ( sorry tmi) it lasts for less than 10 seconds but theres no confusing it. anyone heard of this?

might I join here? I feel a lot more in common with others TTC their first since I feel so empty without any kids and feel so scared that it may never happen.

been TTC since April - got pregnant the first try and lost the baby at 7 weeks due to a cervical pregnancy. had to take 3 cycles off and started back up in July. BFNs both July and August and naturally I'm worrying that I didn't get away from the complications of last pregnancy without a scrape. the Drs prepared me for a hysterectomy and miraculously I kept my uterus. my cycles went back to normal right away too. I feel intense O pain, so always know when I'm ovulating, but started temping last month just to gather more info. we timed BDing perfectly in Aug - all 6 days of the fertile window....and nothing :cry: started spotting today - AF will start tomorrow morning. FX for all on here and hoping Sept is our month! :hugs:

@psychochick Thats funny~ imagine a mess of people too scared to ask?

Well ive been feeling some shooting pains! ive felt them once before and cant remember if it was on the cycle i mc. but its a distinct lightning bolt from my vagina up to my uterus. ( sorry tmi) it lasts for less than 10 seconds but theres no confusing it. anyone heard of this?

hi super - I have experienced this before and always wondered if it was in my head due to severe SS but I actually saw someone on another thread describe it perfectly and she said it was from the CP changing! not sure if that's accurate but it sounds like that could be it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->