Trying To Conceive #1 Only Vent Thread

im just wondering if anyone has had sucess with ovarian drilling tried the clomid 7 times and nothing ever happened help im so confuzed

you might want to post this in the general TTC forum. More ladies will see it and you will get more answers :thumbup:

is it just me or does it annoy the absolutely freaking hell out of anybody else when a girl accidentally gets knocked up by some guy she's been dating for barely a month, then all of a sudden theyre "engaged" :wacko: im sorry but i cant freakin stand that BS!! i got engaged to DH my senior year of high school, but we had been dating since i was in 8th grade! and everybody knew that and they were genuinely happy for me and i really appreciated it. Because it actually meant something! Then here comes all these other wannabe's flashing around their fake ass cubic zarconium like Oh yea im engaged too!.. then a week later i see on facebook "8 weeks :)" with an ultrasound picture! and im like really bitch? anybody with half a brain can do the math and realise the BFP came BEFORE the so called "engagement" :dohh: i mean seriously if youre knocked up then youre just freakin knocked up, and yes people will judge you for it. oh well, too bad so sad, GET OVER IT! cuz no amount of fake jewelry and pretend engagements is going to keep people from seeing whats really going on! Dont get me wrong, i hope they can stay together and be good parents and eventually one day get married when they feel ready, but thats often not the case. And an engagement is serious business (or at least it used to be!) and im sick of people disrespecting the tradition by using it as a cover up for their unplanned pregnancies!! like snookie from jersey shore, she shows up like "Hey everyone guess what? im pregnant and engaged!" puh-leez! they were on the verge of a breakup before she got pregnant! omg i could go on forever!!! Because now all those fake fiancees already have their precious bundles and here i am actually married for almost a year and cant get pregnant! ..yeah thats fair.. :growlmad::growlmad:

Yeah, I feel your pain there. Or people who can have a random one-night-stand, and end up preggers, when so many people who desperately want a child do all this scientific calculation, and actually put effort into it, and sadly don't end up pregnant for months, or even years. It really grinds my gears to see this happen. :/

I know exactly what you mean. We went out to dinner on Friday with a big group of friends for DH's bday. One of the guys was there without his wife and within seconds of sitting down announced that his wife is 9 weeks pregnant with their 3rd child. It was a big oops and they are not happy about it. He said they never have sex so he thinks it was "immaculate conception" and in case we didn't understand his reference he then said "we never f*ck". Ok got it, thanks. To top it off, the wife was just in the Caribbean celebrating her 40th bday two weeks ago, drinking like a fish and smoking like crazy all the while 7 weeks pregnant!! She "didn't know she was pregnant" oops.

So then he goes on this rant about how he hates his life and hates having kids and no one should ever have kids and then turns to me says "so when are you guys having kids?" Ugh DH later told me he had confided in this guy earlier in the day that we are TTC and having trouble. :growlmad:

Em260 that guy is a COMPLETE ASS!! who the hell tells a room full of people that they hate their life because they are having a baby??? They both have some serious issues!

Hopeful193 Dont even get me started on the one night stands!! lol

I agree! What a douche. Lol. And I know! I get so Damn frustrated.. ugh. :p

Actually one of my good friends, when we were in college and 20 or so, was hanging out non-seriously with her ex-boyfriend. She could not stand him for the most part, but she did not mind, you know, his body. Not using any BC, she got pregnant, and as is a tradition still in many countries (I come from Eastern Europe), she got married to the guy, which I was telling her not to! Lo and behold, she dropped out and then she was divorced just a few years later. She met a guy of her dreams a few years back, got married, is back to school, but is having now fertility issues, life is bizarre.

I was always telling my parents I would never marry someone just because I was pregnant. We can definitely do it after the baby is born, if we still feel like it. Looking big in my dress, not being able to drink, not for me, people!! And definitely not the main reason to get marry, duh.

About to begin and endless stream of 1st birthday parties for children who were conceived since we've been ttc. Three of them probably wouldn't have been conceived if I hadn't confided in their mothers that we were "trying." One of my friends has managed to have two children in that time (literally one egg after the other). These women are my friends and I love them all dearly and their babies. I am just so tired of being happy for everyone else.

My DH and I will celebrate our 10th wedding anniversary this week as well as clock month 24 ttc. Our anniversary actually is the first day I could test with an EPT (approx. 6 days before my estimated arrival of af). At this point I just feel like the universe should let us have this one, with super high hopes one one side and the other part of me says, "why ruin the day. It's not happening." October used to be my favorite month. Now I hate it.

Thanks for giving me the liberty to rant. I hope we all get what we have been waiting for.

Hi all

I am new to this site so hi to all.

Me and huband have been ttc now for the last 9 months. I have been keeping track of when I am due to ovulate and we try and do it every day for a few days before and a few days after the particular date. This month for example my period was due on Saturday but after 11 or 12dpo I started to get a strange feeling in my sides like a pulling feeling and day 13 and 14 dpo I had light pink spotting but my period has come tday at 16dpo.

Has anyone else problems like this because I have not being on any contraceptive pill for the last 3 years and I am only 26 and my husband is 33 so why should it be so hard to conceive, we are getting very downhearted now.

I would appreciate any feedback.

Hun try posting in the main board - this is more of a vent thread and you're bound to get more responses by posting a new topic :)

My vent - woman at the top of the road rubbing her bump (4th child) and sayi g "this one will be a nice little money maker". I almost vomited!

Why did my 2 younger sisters and younger brother manage to have 2 children without even trying and yet I am not!!! NEVER EVER seen 2 lines not even close not even late to test to see 1 line!! :cry:

Why do our friends who all have children seem to think it is ok to constantly ask when we are having babies!! F*ck off

Why do these people who have their LO not appreciate them and just whinge & moan about how hard it is etc etc & don't do it you won't get lay in's etc etc I DON'T CARE if I get woken up all night I don't care as I will have my baby!

Worst of all is MIL - why did she think it was her place to tell DH that we should wait when he told her when we got married that we were TTC - so he changed his mind and then we WTT for 2 years and now are TTC and what for - You could have a grandchild now you silly cow if you didn't interfere!! Still makes me angry! :grr:

Rant done for now!

Hugs hunny xxxxxx

I hate that because we're a lesbian couple people say "are you going to have kids?" and we say "well... We're trying with a donor" and they automatically go "oh... What about adoption?"

Oh yeah right. Because we're a lesbian couple we should AUTOMATICALLY adopt.

:grr: hunny

WE ARE WOMEN WE ARE BUILT TO REPRODUCE WHY WON'T OUR BODIES DO AS THEY ARE MEANT TOO :grr:

why do people feel the need to interfere and tell me my age? and that i am to young to ttc? i'd understand if i stayed under my parents roof and was getting every benefit under the sun but i am not! i have my own flat, have worked hard for my money & so has my OH! fuck off and stop telling me to wait a few years! NO!

also, to people who think i am just wanting to a baby to claim benefits.. FUCK OFF! this is not why i am having a baby.. i do not need/want benefits to bring my baby up.

On the other hand constantly DH and I keep being told we are getting too old and we need to have a baby - WHAT DO YOU THINK WE ARE TRYING TO DO!!! arghghhh

Oh and another rant

WHY can't I be one of the lucky ones who has an oopsie or gets a nice big fat + 1st month trying and doing it once!!

I have WTT for 2 years I DO NOT want to be TTC forever I am sick and tired of waiting for things or being patient!

Also I have been on BnB for 2 years whilst I was in WTT my BnB friends have moved on to TTC and Pregnancy journals and I have been there to support them all the way BUT when I move over to TTC do I get the same support NO tbh I feel totally neglected by them (all bar one) - I know it is only online and they have their own lifes but I am ranting!

So seems I had a lot to get off my chest!

Hi all

I am new to this site so hi to all.

Me and huband have been ttc now for the last 9 months. I have been keeping track of when I am due to ovulate and we try and do it every day for a few days before and a few days after the particular date. This month for example my period was due on Saturday but after 11 or 12dpo I started to get a strange feeling in my sides like a pulling feeling and day 13 and 14 dpo I had light pink spotting but my period has come tday at 16dpo.

Has anyone else problems like this because I have not being on any contraceptive pill for the last 3 years and I am only 26 and my husband is 33 so why should it be so hard to conceive, we are getting very downhearted now.

I would appreciate any feedback.

My fiance and i have been doing exactly the same for 8 months with no luck and dnt understand why! I have had pevic internal and external scan and all ok! He gave sample too and he was fine!so i feel ur pain and would love ur advice!!!

Also I have been on BnB for 2 years whilst I was in WTT my BnB friends have moved on to TTC and Pregnancy journals and I have been there to support them all the way BUT when I move over to TTC do I get the same support NO tbh I feel totally neglected by them (all bar one) - I know it is only online and they have their own lifes but I am ranting!

Same. This is from not other forum, though. Now they've all moved on and got pregnant, they are really smug and snide I posting. They tell me to stop symptom spotting or it wont happen. Ironic as I remember them when they were in 2ww...

Yup and being told to be patient - I AM DONE WITH BEING PATIENT! :grr:

:hug: ladies

Thing that annoys me though is that these are people who have been through this! They know how hard it it. I expect it from the BFP first time crowd, but it from those who have struggled

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->