Trying To Conceive #1+ Vent Thread

Im getting so frustrated with my body not playing ball! CD1 was 1st Sept - i should be nearly on my next O day by now, but no, instead im CD42 with NO sign of AF and ANOTHER BFN this morning!! Im reading all these books about TTC but its all useless unless i actually know what is going on with my cycle! And to top it off, my friend had her baby yesterday (she fell on her first month TTC) and another had hers a week ago - im so jealous!!!!!!!!!! All i want is a chance to conceive and i cant even get that! Dr better have some solutions wen i see her on Monday otherwise i'll have something else to rant about!!!!

Im getting so frustrated with my body not playing ball! CD1 was 1st Sept - i should be nearly on my next O day by now, but no, instead im CD42 with NO sign of AF and ANOTHER BFN this morning!! Im reading all these books about TTC but its all useless unless i actually know what is going on with my cycle! And to top it off, my friend had her baby yesterday (she fell on her first month TTC) and another had hers a week ago - im so jealous!!!!!!!!!! All i want is a chance to conceive and i cant even get that! Dr better have some solutions wen i see her on Monday otherwise i'll have something else to rant about!!!!

Hi Bec2 :hi: do you have PCOS? Your cycle sounds like mine this month. CD1 for me was Sept 8th. I didnt ovulate at all this month according to my fertility monitor, although it read me as "highly fertile" for 10 days then went back to "low" without peaking. now on CD 35 and no sign of AF or anything else for that matter. Ive lost a whole month and Its like my body just doesnt bother doing ANYTHING!! :grr:

Thank God there's this forum.. DH and I are both frustrated that we who have been TTC #1 for 1 year and 4 months are still unable to get pregnant while my brother and sisinlaw who just got married in August are ALREADY PREGNANT!! Are you for real?!?!?? They weren't even "trying". When we found out it was so hard to put on a happy face, but we did, but as sooon as we left and were out of sight I just fell apart.

that would seriously pi** me off its so hard to be happy for people when your doing everything in your power to get pregnant

Hey Ladies. I too am hoping for my BFP. I had a miscarriage at 14/15 weeks in july :( So wanting this more than ever as i was trying for 2 years for my little angel so heres to hoping im not waiting that long again!! :p Well i am 2 dpo today. Had my positive OPK thursday.. BD'd wednesday and thursday afternoon and today so im pretty much covered right?? ;) Good luck to every1 trying to concieve , It can be soooo frustrating but how worth is it going to be when we all get our BFP's .. And too all ladies who have never got it , it WILL happen!! I waited 2 years and accepted i couldnt have children and low and behold 2 months later i got my BFP so never give up hope! LOTS and lots of :dust: to everyone here!! xxx

Hi Bec2 :hi: do you have PCOS? Your cycle sounds like mine this month. CD1 for me was Sept 8th. I didnt ovulate at all this month according to my fertility monitor, although it read me as "highly fertile" for 10 days then went back to "low" without peaking. now on CD 35 and no sign of AF or anything else for that matter. Ive lost a whole month and Its like my body just doesnt bother doing ANYTHING!! :grr:

Not entirely sure, had a pelvic ultraound a few years back before i had my daughter and the results were inconclusive! Had been on BC pills for a few years and when i stopped i didnt get AF for 1.5 years. but then i unexpectedly got pregnant so i didnt take it any further! But now we're TTC no.2 and suddenly ive gone from having fairly regular cycles (28-35 days) to just about anything, and very light periods - which makes me think im not ovulating at all. Have drs appt booked for Monday, hopefully will start to get some answers! :shrug: Frustrating much?!

Not entirely sure, had a pelvic ultraound a few years back before i had my daughter and the results were inconclusive! Had been on BC pills for a few years and when i stopped i didnt get AF for 1.5 years. but then i unexpectedly got pregnant so i didnt take it any further! But now we're TTC no.2 and suddenly ive gone from having fairly regular cycles (28-35 days) to just about anything, and very light periods - which makes me think im not ovulating at all. Have drs appt booked for Monday, hopefully will start to get some answers! :shrug: Frustrating much?!

I've had that happen last year after DH and I mc'd. My primary doctor put me on provera to jumpstart it again and ever since then, I've gotten my period back.. granted they were pretty long cycles, but it still worked.

Not entirely sure, had a pelvic ultraound a few years back before i had my daughter and the results were inconclusive! Had been on BC pills for a few years and when i stopped i didnt get AF for 1.5 years. but then i unexpectedly got pregnant so i didnt take it any further! But now we're TTC no.2 and suddenly ive gone from having fairly regular cycles (28-35 days) to just about anything, and very light periods - which makes me think im not ovulating at all. Have drs appt booked for Monday, hopefully will start to get some answers! :shrug: Frustrating much?![/QUOTE]

:nope: Thats very frustrating. I hope you get some answers on monday :hugs: Not ovulating is so frustrating because it feels like your body wont even give you a chance.
CD38 for me now. sore boobs today...so hopefully AF is on the way.

Hi everyone! I am so glad I found this thread. Today, we found out our 2nd attempt at IUI has failed and it has been so frustrating.

We've been trying for 18 months now and have been on treatment for 6. It's so frustrating as all I ever hear is just relaxed. Like hello? I get regular visits from AF just that my body is incapable of producing eggs on its own. No amount of relaxing is going to change that :growlmad:

Also, I spent the last 18 months watching friends get pregnant ( one got pregnant 3 months after her wedding just to please her mother and another decided to rub her pregnancy in my face despite knowing we were depressed from failing TTC).

I also live in a neighbourhood where we are surrounded by young families and what seems to be very very fertile women. To top things off, my RE refuses to try more agressive treatment as she thinks I am still young and failing TTC shouldn't be a big concern till I am over 35.

Phew! Glad to get this all off my chest. Have a lovely weekend x

hi every 1 just came 2 say hi and get 2 no a few girls in the same boat as me. how is every 1 feeling xx

this is just a vent thread hun :) try posting a new thread in the ttc section :)!but welcome :flower:

its ok hun :)! i know what its like trying to find places around here when you first start off here!

vent for today, Thanks for being an absolute dick, rubbing in my face that your girlfriend is pregnant, with her 2nd baby.. and it was just an oopsie!

to the women on the escalator today.. why the fuck!? did you have a buggie on it with your child in? take the lift and strap your child in and your child probably would not of fell out it and had a bleeding head!

Hey guys. It's been a long time since I posted on this site. Still struggling & couldn't face logging on for a while. On Wednesday we got the test results from the laparoscopy, hysteroscopy & D&C & they were all normal which is great news but it still doesn't give me any answers to why we're not conceiving & as to why I spot every month for about five days around ovulation. It's normally to spot for 24 hours apparently but not five days... And the doctor said the three months after the lap is the best chance of conceiving but FF took my cross hairs away :nope: Feeling kinda blue today :coffee:

TNK - We're kinda in the same boat in that we might be moving to IUI soon. After hearing that we've got a better chance these next three months hubby wants to see what happens but then IUI is the next step. Apparently medication isn't going to be an option for me. My hubby sounds a lot like yours - annoyingly laid back!!

jamgarrido - I know where you're coming from! My hubby & I got married in December 2011 & family friends got married the following June. I was so hoping I'd be pregnant by last Christmas & could tell everyone (or at least close family) on Christmas morning (especially after my family having a tough year) but no. I then found out the other couple announced on Christmas morning that they were expecting :cry: I can't believe we're approaching another Christmas with no baby & not even a bump (well still hoping but we'll see...)

tashalouiseb - Sorry for your loss hun :hugs: Your timing sounds great for this cycle!

babymad90 - Welcome! :wave:

Ive been ttc for 7 months and I'm going crazyyyyy!!! Bad enough, i started a new job and i work with someone who is pregnant which means while im here trying i have to see her all the time... Makes me a bit jealous too! Wish that was me and shes also having a girl to make matters worse :( I want a bfp already that's all I want!!! Seems like maybe this is payback to me or something :(
Today was suppose to be AF still no sign but we all know thy witch is a sneaky one and likes playing tricks on ppl!!! Cramping a bit now... Oh nooooo:cry:

rant for the day.

to my best friend who has a 10 month old and just recently had a miscarriage- did you really have to go and get a job at my work? where i am going to hear every day about you LO & miscarriage. you know i'm here for you but its all you ever seem to talk about, i know hes your world, but it makes me not want to see you let alone work with you. just change the subject once in a while!

Clomid is making me fat and moody!!

I have been ttc for 18 months now and I am on my second round of clomid, first round was fine but this round is shocking!! I am on cd 20 and I have been crying and eating the month away :cry: the first five days I hysterically cried the whole time and since then I just want to eat anything and everything in site!! I am a tiny person size 6 (0 in USA) never had hips or bum and BAM! Now I have this chubby belly and bum :/ arrrgggg why is ttc so hard for some :(

Well I think my biggest stress is with ttc is my mother in law.... She is constantly telling my husband all sorts of negative things about me. Of course he will say something about it to me. Well I put a status up about how I make my own decision s and if anyone had a problem with it to come to me. Well shes telling us we do not need a baby and how we need to hold off... she is constantly bringing in negativity into something that is supposed to be joyful... most of my stress comes from her... how can i solve this issue?
OMG!! I know exactly how you feel. My mother in law is the same way! She is a total monster in law and has to control EVERYTHING, or TRYS to i should say. MY husband and I almost divorced until i put my foot down. She is nosey, always up in our business and always tells my husband stuff when im not around. She is very controlling to! It got so bad we had to cut her off and limit communication even though we live like 6 miles from her. Lately, we even had to block text messages because she was blowing up both of our cell phones with text messages. She also stops by my husbands job and leaves little notes on his car....ODD and embaressing for him! The best thing for you to do is just ignore her. Try to keep the communication minimal and you and your man stay on the same page. Dont let her rule your life or make decisions for you because that gives her power! I really hope the best for you to! BELIEVE me i understand what your going through, but dont let it ruin your relationship :) BTW i saw your other posts about your sister and other people having babys that shouldnt and i agree!! Its so sad that drug addicts, or people who dont want kids get pregnant and people like us who really want them play hell to concieve them! Life just is unfair like that and it angers me to! My best friend is a ex druggy and has several kids. two of them got taken away , then she had a third and barely takes care of it. SUCKS!

Well I think my biggest stress is with ttc is my mother in law.... She is constantly telling my husband all sorts of negative things about me. Of course he will say something about it to me. Well I put a status up about how I make my own decision s and if anyone had a problem with it to come to me. Well shes telling us we do not need a baby and how we need to hold off... she is constantly bringing in negativity into something that is supposed to be joyful... most of my stress comes from her... how can i solve this issue?
OMG!! I know exactly how you feel. My mother in law is the same way! She is a total monster in law and has to control EVERYTHING, or TRYS to i should say. MY husband and I almost divorced until i put my foot down. She is nosey, always up in our business and always tells my husband stuff when im not around. She is very controlling to! It got so bad we had to cut her off and limit communication even though we live like 6 miles from her. Lately, we even had to block text messages because she was blowing up both of our cell phones with text messages. She also stops by my husbands job and leaves little notes on his car....ODD and embaressing for him! The best thing for you to do is just ignore her. Try to keep the communication minimal and you and your man stay on the same page. Dont let her rule your life or make decisions for you because that gives her power! I really hope the best for you to! BELIEVE me i understand what your going through, but dont let it ruin your relationship :) BTW i saw your other posts about your sister and other people having babys that shouldnt and i agree!! Its so sad that drug addicts, or people who dont want kids get pregnant and people like us who really want them play hell to concieve them! Life just is unfair like that and it angers me to! My best friend is a ex druggy and has several kids. two of them got taken away , then she had a third and barely takes care of it. SUCKS!
Oh I know! We try to avoid her but its just so hard. My father in law has a lot of health problems and thats about the only thing we keep in contact about. As far as the other people being pregnant i just feel that its unfair... I mean I have taken care of other peoples kids to the point that their mothers are never around... the child always ended up calling me mommy... then thats when the mother gets angry!!!! Ugh i just do not inderstand mother nature...

Well this week i have been having brown and pink diacharge... I feel like my af is on its way but its not supposed to until next monday! I am about 6-11 dpo and have had a bfn however i took them mid day.. i keep having dreams about getting a BFP and then i cry when i wake up!... well i still have 5 days left of thia tww

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->