Trying To Conceive #1+ Vent Thread

Well I think my biggest stress is with ttc is my mother in law.... She is constantly telling my husband all sorts of negative things about me. Of course he will say something about it to me. Well I put a status up about how I make my own decision s and if anyone had a problem with it to come to me. Well shes telling us we do not need a baby and how we need to hold off... she is constantly bringing in negativity into something that is supposed to be joyful... most of my stress comes from her... how can i solve this issue?
OMG!! I know exactly how you feel. My mother in law is the same way! She is a total monster in law and has to control EVERYTHING, or TRYS to i should say. MY husband and I almost divorced until i put my foot down. She is nosey, always up in our business and always tells my husband stuff when im not around. She is very controlling to! It got so bad we had to cut her off and limit communication even though we live like 6 miles from her. Lately, we even had to block text messages because she was blowing up both of our cell phones with text messages. She also stops by my husbands job and leaves little notes on his car....ODD and embaressing for him! The best thing for you to do is just ignore her. Try to keep the communication minimal and you and your man stay on the same page. Dont let her rule your life or make decisions for you because that gives her power! I really hope the best for you to! BELIEVE me i understand what your going through, but dont let it ruin your relationship :) BTW i saw your other posts about your sister and other people having babys that shouldnt and i agree!! Its so sad that drug addicts, or people who dont want kids get pregnant and people like us who really want them play hell to concieve them! Life just is unfair like that and it angers me to! My best friend is a ex druggy and has several kids. two of them got taken away , then she had a third and barely takes care of it. SUCKS!
Oh I know! We try to avoid her but its just so hard. My father in law has a lot of health problems and thats about the only thing we keep in contact about. As far as the other people being pregnant i just feel that its unfair... I mean I have taken care of other peoples kids to the point that their mothers are never around... the child always ended up calling me mommy... then thats when the mother gets angry!!!! Ugh i just do not inderstand mother nature...

Well this week i have been having brown and pink diacharge... I feel like my af is on its way but its not supposed to until next monday! Plus iI havelove been sleepingto a lot moreof than usual! I am about 6-11 dpo and have had a bfn however i took them mid day.. i keep having dreams about getting a BFP and then i cry when i wake up!... well i still have 5 days left of this tww... i guess i just have to wait...

Well I think my biggest stress is with ttc is my mother in law.... She is constantly telling my husband all sorts of negative things about me. Of course he will say something about it to me. Well I put a status up about how I make my own decision s and if anyone had a problem with it to come to me. Well shes telling us we do not need a baby and how we need to hold off... she is constantly bringing in negativity into something that is supposed to be joyful... most of my stress comes from her... how can i solve this issue?
OMG!! I know exactly how you feel. My mother in law is the same way! She is a total monster in law and has to control EVERYTHING, or TRYS to i should say. MY husband and I almost divorced until i put my foot down. She is nosey, always up in our business and always tells my husband stuff when im not around. She is very controlling to! It got so bad we had to cut her off and limit communication even though we live like 6 miles from her. Lately, we even had to block text messages because she was blowing up both of our cell phones with text messages. She also stops by my husbands job and leaves little notes on his car....ODD and embaressing for him! The best thing for you to do is just ignore her. Try to keep the communication minimal and you and your man stay on the same page. Dont let her rule your life or make decisions for you because that gives her power! I really hope the best for you to! BELIEVE me i understand what your going through, but dont let it ruin your relationship :) BTW i saw your other posts about your sister and other people having babys that shouldnt and i agree!! Its so sad that drug addicts, or people who dont want kids get pregnant and people like us who really want them play hell to concieve them! Life just is unfair like that and it angers me to! My best friend is a ex druggy and has several kids. two of them got taken away , then she had a third and barely takes care of it. SUCKS!
Oh I know! We try to avoid her but its just so hard. My father in law has a lot of health problems and thats about the only thing we keep in contact about. As far as the other people being pregnant i just feel that its unfair... I mean I have taken care of other peoples kids to the point that their mothers are never around... the child always ended up calling me mommy... then thats when the mother gets angry!!!! Ugh i just do not inderstand mother nature...

Well this week i have been having brown and pink diacharge... I feel like my af is on its way but its not supposed to until next monday! Plus iI havelove been sleepingto a lot moreof than usual! I am about 6-11 dpo and have had a bfn however i took them mid day.. i keep having dreams about getting a BFP and then i cry when i wake up!... well i still have 5 days left of this tww... i guess i just have to wait...

I still have a little over a week to and its driving me nutts! The waiting is hard!! I havent done any testing because i fear the BFN!! Its so devasting! My symptoms have been weird to. I went from full blown all the above symptoms to having them off and on. The one symptom that has been persistant is the fatigue. Best of luck to you on your testing!

I still have a little over a week to and its driving me nutts! The waiting is hard!! I havent done any testing because i fear the BFN!! Its so devasting! My symptoms have been weird to. I went from full blown all the above symptoms to having them off and on. The one symptom that has been persistant is the fatigue. Best of luck to you on your testing!
Same here all i have done is slept and the spotting is driving me nuts... but testing day cannotget here soon enough.... cramps and pain under my ribcage are new.. then frequent headaches...

Still no period today so that makes me 4 days late according to my days chart! I have cramps on and off in my lower back and today my right side ovary felt kinda twingy. Another weird type feeling Is I feel like I'm never going to get my period. I'm not even spotting... Nothing but cramps, a wierd feeling to pee sort of like when u have a uti and have to pee all the time and being really tired after work today. I just want a BFP but I'm scared to get a bFN!

Still no period today so that makes me 4 days late according to my days chart! I have cramps on and off in my lower back and today my right side ovary felt kinda twingy. Another weird type feeling Is I feel like I'm never going to get my period. I'm not even spotting... Nothing but cramps, a wierd feeling to pee sort of like when u have a uti and have to pee all the time and being really tired after work today. I just want a BFP but I'm scared to get a bFN!

Hi there, i really know how you feel. Im not late yet, so i still have some time to see if AF shows up. Im really scared of the BFN as well! Tonight I had a bad night and just broke down and cried on my husbands shoulder.:cry: Im just so thankful he was supportive and there for me. Its really tough to accept the possiblity of that BFN. I want a BFP to!! Ive been doing my best not to get overly excited incase of the the bfn, but it seems to be getting harder and harder as time goes by! I truly wish you the best of luck and hopefully we all get our BFP's!

Say something I cant say out loud. Thank you! OMG! Thank you for making such a place.

I am terrified that I wont get pregnant. My husband thinks we'll be okay. His mood is: "Whatever happens, happens" and that might be true for him but deep in my heart I wont be fine. I'll never be fine with not having a child.

Ditto!

I feel the exact same. My hubby says the same thing, that it will happen and everything will be ok. but it WONT be ok. Not if I can't have a baby. I am so scared.

I HATE Mother Nature she is evil and cruel :grr: she gives and then takes away without a care in the world :grr:

We've been trying to conceive for 10 months now & i found out today that my friend has got pregnant from a one night stand arghhh!!! Not fair! :( xx

Got my AF Saturday!!! FML!!!! Trying to stay away from the pregnant girl at work :( makes me soooo sad cuz i truly want another but maybe it's not time yet !

Totally over this sh!t. The witch just arrived. I'm have officially flipped out.

Started ttc last month, but have not been using protection since February. I work for a county detox center and what pissed me off the most yesterday was one of the resident pulled me to the side and told me she was pregnant and asked me could I refer her to someplace to terminate it. I wanted to blow my top. My day went down hill after that.

Ive mentioned in a previous post in this thread that my bro and sis in law are now expecting RIGHT after they got married. They were only trying for what.. maybe 2 weeks and they got it?!? We've been trying over a year and NOTHING! Anyways, Ive been trying to make peace with it, but its just so freaking FRUSTRATING! Now everyone looks at us, like where's yours?! ughhh...

hi im aimie im 21 me and my oh have been trying for a year and a half. i have pcos. i hate geting myself stressed. but its all i seem to be doing. most of my friends are settled with kids. and i just feel jealous ( i hate eing jealous) all i seem to do is feel stressed about the whole thing. i just keep thinking when is it my turn. my doctor sent me and the oh to fertility clinic in januray. they refused to help us cause we didnt live together. that hurt quite alot. my doctor knew when she refered us that we didnt live together. does that stop us from being good parents? i feel like im letting him down. and i blame myself. i never thought that this would be so tough. friends having baies and me feeling horrible. one of my friends didnt even want to tell me she was pregnant cause she didnt want to upset me!! i feel like a horrible friend!! i just wish my ovaries would be nice and play the game ha

5 new babies at work this wk and at least 4 people on fb announcing their pregs...not happy, 5 days late but neg test :/ people telling me 'it will happen when its the right time' are making it worse..that is so stupid (imo) theres obviously a reason its not happening!! grr!

Got a :bfn: today at 10 DPO. Chart looks like temps are dropping, want to cry! :cry:

So frustrated because OH doesn't like being asked to BD on demand, his approach is if we are in the mood and happen to do it around O, then it happens. This month, got BD'ing in the night before and morning after O, and then BAM that ugly BFN stark white test line staring back. Ugh.... AF due Nov. 13th and I'm sure she'll be here RIGHT on time. Want to punch something today (OH better watch out... lol)

Sorry for the vent :blush:

I know how disheartening it is but there's still time hun :hugs:

Married the love of my life 2/11/2011. :wedding:
TTC since August. :sex:
I have an autoimmune condition, so I am scared that I may not be able to get pregnant. :book:

Since we started TTC I had 1 friend get married and pregnant in the same month, another friend gave birth and named her daughter something absolutely RIDICULOUS, my aunt got pregnant and she is 10+ years older than me and people keep asking me when we are going to have a baby! :hissy:

I want to tell them, "I wish I knew!" :gun:
I cried when that first friend got pregnant. I got married way before her and I'm 1 year older and I feel like I lost the race in a way. I want to cry now just talking about it.
My DH is starting to want a baby more and more and I just feel so bad every time I tell him that AF is here. :sad2:
I AF arrived today for me. I was so hopeful. I just wish I could see into the future and know that someday I'm gonna have a healthy baby. I just want to know what he/she is going to look like. I want to see my husband's features blended with mine on that little face. I'm scared that it will never happen for me.:nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->