Trying To Conceive #1+ Vent Thread

I'm 8 weeks post mc with my 2nd pregnancy... Was hoping to ovulaye before my first period and DIDNT. So that sucked. And now AF finally showed up and it's going on 8 days and I'm normally 5/6. People who had mc's AFTER me are already pregnant again! Arrgggh.

Pg already? Geez! Im 2 weeks post mc myself. Im hoping to start trying next month, I feel ya. Hang in there, well get our rainbows!

A little TMI but we dtd every, single, day, of my O-week. It's supposed to be O-day today. We might BU again tomorrow for safe measure. X__X But that's a lot, even for us LOL We're both sore and it's not fun.

So it's almost 4 weeks post miscarriage, had nausea this morning, bad one.. and i m having so much, i really mean abundant white milky type discharge since past 4 days and its never ending..i have to wear panty liners all the time..never experienced this before...and lower abdomen heaviness off and on...i m also experiencing dyspepsia and reflux like when i was pregnant the last time..i wonder when af shows up after mc...or could i be pregnant already...

Merry effing Christmas, guess what just showed up???

For being irregular, I am SO good at predicting when it'll show up. Thus far it's hit all the special events.

UGH I'm spotting but it's only about 4 dpo. :/

I am SO hesitant to think it's IB because last month I had a full week of spotting and then AF appeared. I was super disappointed. I don't want to get my hopes up, but I just have no idea why I am spotting this early?!

Maybe it's ovulation spotting? If that's such a thing...

af still didnt show up..5 weeks post miscarriage, cannot tolerate eggs in the morning or breakfast at all n my boobs are super sore..when should i take pregnancy test ???

Hello everyone! I'm very happy I found this site and I hope to be able to meet some women going through similar situations as my own, because at this point in TTC I'm just frustrated and heartbroken. My husband and I have been TTC for over a year. I'm 25 and he's 30 and we half expected to get pregnant within three months of trying because of our ages (a stupid assumption). When that didn't happen we thought, "Okay, I bet by 6 months of TTC we'll be pregnant." Well, now we're going on month 14. I have a doctors appointment in exactly a week and I'm very nervous. Both my husband and I went to a doctor about 10 months of TTC in and the doctor didn't even physically examine me. He asked me a bunch of questions and determined from my answers that a physical examination wasn't needed at that point, which in my mind is ridiculous. If anything, being looked at and tested then would have made me at least relax. So now I'm, of course, assuming the worst: I'm infertile, my husband is infertile and I'll never get the honor and privilege of being a mommy. I'm praying to God that that's not the case, but it's hard not to let those types of thoughts flood your mind when you're so desperately trying to have a baby. And, like it seems like a lot of people are going through, EVERYONE around me is pregnant. No, seriously, EVERYONE. My best friend, her sister, my husbands best friends wives, their friends...I know at least five pregnant people right now who all say "it was an accident/big surprise" to find out they were pregnant. GRRR! As much as I try to talk to my husband about my frustrations, he just doesn't seem to understand what I'm feeling. We've tried it all: k-cups, preseed, every position in the book, eating organic and exercising, cutting out caffeine...I'm at a loss at what to do now. I suppose the doctors will give me some insight, but until then, I just needed to VENT and hopefully get some feedback, maybe even success stories from women who have been TTC for a while? I'm sorry this was so long...I just wanted to tell my whole story! Sending out baby dust and positivity to everyone TTC!

I'm pretty convince that I will never ovulate ever again in my whole life. Grrr!! Cd 23 and still no positive OPK. Bugger bum!!!

The damn cramps can go away and leave me alone- at least let AF be painless as possible if I'm not gonna ever have my pregnancy experience or a baby out of it.

Hiya ladies,

Can I join this thread as I see it is a vent thread? I will cut a long story as short as I can. July 2010 I lost my baby girl to Turner Syndrome at 18 weeks gestation. I decided to go on contraception until about mid 2013. I was on the implant and pill during that time. I fell pregnant again NYE 2013 and lost baby #2 due to a MMC at 8wks 4days. I then had a depo shot in the April and it should have ran out July last year. I just wanted a few months of getting over my loss before trying for another.

However, when I went to the GP to have that depo shot, not once was I told it could take up to a year or more to conceive after stopping it. He just told me it was the most effective form of contraception. Anyway a few weeks after my depot ran out, I had a bleed (presumed withdrawal bleed). My first actual bleed that I believe was my first cycle returning was on the 2nd October 2014. My next one didn't show her face until the 17th November which made my cycle length then 46 days! At this point I was thinking great, it's going to take a long time! However, my most recent cycle started on 12th December last month! So I should be on CD22/23!

My last cycle was 25 days long so I am literally hoping its back to normal. I don't use OPKs, neither do I chart or temp. I believe if its going to happen, it will. For the past 4 days though I have been having some weird, vivid dreams, where I have been waking up drenched with sweat. Also been dry retching and sick at times and sleeping at random times because I get tired for no reason. Also tossing and turning during the night where I cannot sleep, and when I do, I get these stupid vivid dreams. My breasts have been sore and I got a spot on my face. Taking all these symptoms with a pinch of salt though because there have been times when I've been convinced I'm pregnant and I'm not. Just wanna take home my rainbow baby!! Just wanna know what it feels like to be a mum! Sorry for ranting on, anyone been in my situation and had success?

Well back on the stupid ttc train again. I HATE ttc!!!! My cycles feel like a life time (5-5.5 weeks long). I am glad that im ttc instead of wtt like ive been. But I definitely wish I was still preggo with my sweet baby girl. :( hope I concieve soon and have a happy and HEALTHY baby.

HELLO dear all,
i have a great news ... i tested positive last week just after 4 weeks of my hcg 0 after a 2 month miscarriage...with Allah's mercy my hcg levels have doubled nicely...yes! it is possible..on a new year eve, i saw the faintest line but i was definitely there..2 days later it got obvious n yesterday it was just as dark as control line.... baby dust to all :)

Uh- that has nothing to do with venting... congrats but this isn't the place to announce bfp?

yea i know..but as i said it 's immediate post miscarriage without a period, i was already on this forum...:D

whatever. this forum is focused on venting- not good news. ok?

Im happy for you that youre pg post mc...im hoping for that too....but this is a venting forum...not the sharing good news forum...even post mc. Thats why we come here....to get away from "great news" aka pregnancy announcements.

Yeah c'mon no one wants to read that on this thread! Seriously think about peoples feelings!!

AFM

2nd AF post mc and still no ovulation. I couldve ovulated twice already, but nope!! I better ovulate this cycle or someone is gonna get cut.

Annoying people annoy me... Especially when I know their child is selling girl scout cookies and they've made statuses and videos about it and I've already seen it pop up in my news feed all day today and they still have the nerve to message me at 11:30 pm to ask "do you want to buy girl scout cookies from my daughter?". Um... Lemme think... No. If I had wanted cookies, I would have said something in a comment to your status and I haven't so it's safe to assume I don't want to buy any at this time!

Oh and why can't people ask others in private message instead of posting facebook status asking if the baby's coming yet. Um... I know facebook is social media but it doesn't mean you need to be asking the person flat out like that. That's what private message is for or texting if you have her number or whatever. I don't need to see that crap and be reminded all over again for the 1 billionth time why I'm not able to have a baby just yet...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->