Trying To Conceive 2012-2013 Babies Club!

Hello ladies,

I am supposed to ovulate around the 15th and last night I noticed a hint of pink in my ewcm- does this mean I ovulated already?

Thanks!

Thank you, I'd love this to finally be it :cloud9: but trying not to get my hopes up just for them to be dashed again. This would be one expensive baby though as we're all booked to get married in Florida in May so would have to change everything plus everyone elses charges to change dates but all worth it.

How had your pregnancy gone? x

I know what you mean. I am with you on the no testing. I know if i were to get hung up on testing anf symptom spotting it would make it far worse so just waited and waited until the :witch: arrived.

To be honest I was very lucky to fall pregnant as I had just figured out i had a short lp, I implanted on the day af was die so I think someone was keeping an eye out for me! The pregnancy has been difficult and I haven't enjoyed It as I've been ill throughout most of it. I have been signed off work twice, been in hospital, had a few bad infections, struggle to walk from spd and sciatica but i wouldn't change It for the world!

So do you just temp then?

Oh no sorry to hear things have been tough and you've not been well during the pregnancy. Hope you're last few weeks don't give you too much of a rough time and I'm sure once you have your wonderful baby in your arms you won't even think of it :cloud9:

Yep just temping now, typically the first month I start doing it again though I can't clearly see when I ovulated and my cycle is the longest its been for a year :rolleyes:

Hi Lea
thanks so much for inviting me to this thread.
Here is a little info about me:

My name is Carla and I'm 36 years in Feb next year.
Been with OH (36yrs) for 3 1/2 years. He popped the big question this past summer - the big day is booked for 6th April 2013.
We have been TTCing since March 2011.

Hi ladies!
is it OK if I join you? :flower: im not TTC until my March cycle but OH and I are hoping for a winter 2012/2013 baby so maybe I belong here?

a little about me: I have been with my OH for 3.5 years and we are eloping to Montreal in March after which we are going to go right into TTC! I am really excited to try for my first baby and would love to talk to other ladies who are already at that stage.

Interesting note: if OH and I were to be SUPER lucky and get pg on our first try my EDD would be Christmas day 2012!

hope nobody minds that im here :winkwink:

Hello all,

I am 30 and my husband is 32. We have been married for 4 yrs now but together for 12. I just stopped bcp's on Nov 26 had withdrawal bleeding from Dec 1-6. Now waiting to ovulate. I'm so new to this and all the lingo so bear with me. I'm very excited to hear all about your stories.

welcome! you sound just like me and my hubby. Been together forever but only married for a few years. Good luck!

Hi ladies!
is it OK if I join you? :flower: im not TTC until my March cycle but OH and I are hoping for a winter 2012/2013 baby so maybe I belong here?

a little about me: I have been with my OH for 3.5 years and we are eloping to Montreal in March after which we are going to go right into TTC! I am really excited to try for my first baby and would love to talk to other ladies who are already at that stage.

Interesting note: if OH and I were to be SUPER lucky and get pg on our first try my EDD would be Christmas day 2012!

hope nobody minds that im here :winkwink:

not at all! nice to meet you!

I've only started to use this OPK a few days ago, and the first day of my last menstrual period was nov 21. I've only seen a faint pink line on occasion. Seems a bit late for me not to have ovulated yet. Will you see a progression of the pink line getting darker as you get closer to ovulation or will it be suddenly positive and then disappears quickly?

Also anyone know how to add tickers?

I've only started to use this OPK a few days ago, and the first day of my last menstrual period was nov 21. I've only seen a faint pink line on occasion. Seems a bit late for me not to have ovulated yet. Will you see a progression of the pink line getting darker as you get closer to ovulation or will it be suddenly positive and then disappears quickly?

Do you normally O very late? If Nov 21 was your CD1 then you would now be on...CD23. So unless you ovulate after that, you probably missed ovulation?

For the tickers, just click on one you like and it will take you to the site! Once you design it and get the link, copy and paste the link into your signature :thumbup:

me me me can i join u fab ladies...

Well, my name is Esther, and i am 24 and OH is 25, we have been TTC for a couple of months now - with no luck...it would be nice to have a 2012/2013 baby...

and i only started using OPKs this cycle haven't gotten the hang of it though - and i will be temping from next cycle...i just need to find a good thermometer!

hope we all get our BFP's soon...

What CD are you on? I OV very late last cycle (my first using OPKS) I OV on CD22! It was so late I was nervous I wasn't ovulating yet, but I am as I am temping as well to confirm O date. Also, I did have a progression. Right after AF the lines were extremely light for days, then my lines would get darker every 4 days or so and stay the same then 4 days after they would get almost pos, then mine were were for 4 days!!! I stopped testing. Not all get a progression but if you do you are lucky because you will see when it will happen for you! GL!

Hi Ladies,

Is it okay if I join as well? Lets see--I am 32 and my DH is 39. We have been together for 8 years...married since May (I know...a long time right?). We have been trying to conceive since August with no luck. We were praying that December would be our month as that would have been the best Christmas gift ever, but we haven't given up hope. I am positive that 2012 will be the year for all of us. Best of luck everyone!

Can I join...pretty please :flower: I have been on BNB for quite awhile now, and have made my way through most of the boards and am now back hoping to conceive baby #2! I am 28 and DH is 34 and we have been married for 3 years (next month). We were very lucky and conceived our DS very quickly. I am on my first post BCP cycle, but we are not currently trying (but also not preventing). We are hoping for a late 2012 or early 2013 baby (hoping for a little sister). Just want to say that I am so excited to be back in the TTC forum again!! :happydance:

Welcome MommyB!

It seems that you and I are on a similar cycle. Today is CD 13! Good luck.

Hi ladies,

I had ewcm the day before yesterday and this morning after a bowel movement (sorry tmi) and am having slight cramping today. Am i ovulating already? Today is CD 13.

Hi, I hope you do not mind me joining in on this thread:) This is something new for me, I have been ttc for about 2 years now. I have not started any testing, because I am still struggling with not being able to do this on our own without any help. I take care of my 18 month old nephew, and have since he was 3 months old. In a way this has totally prepared me for the journey of being a mom. My sister just told us on Thanksgiving that she is 11 weeks along, so I am going to be an aunty again:) Very happy for them, but also sad because it is taking me so long. Does anyone have any suggestions about the emotional part of all of this. I am tired of being sad about it:(

What CD are you on? I OV very late last cycle (my first using OPKS) I OV on CD22! It was so late I was nervous I wasn't ovulating yet, but I am as I am temping as well to confirm O date. Also, I did have a progression. Right after AF the lines were extremely light for days, then my lines would get darker every 4 days or so and stay the same then 4 days after they would get almost pos, then mine were were for 4 days!!! I stopped testing. Not all get a progression but if you do you are lucky because you will see when it will happen for you! GL!

thanks for that info! I'm on CD23, and I've always had longer rather than shorter cycles, but they are irregular. I don't know my exact cycle length but they are usually longer than 30 days. I've only gotten one period after baby #1 so my cycle may still be a bit irregular. I tested again today and was negative again. By the way, I've been using the OPK as a midstream test and I always see the control line fine so I'm assuming it's working. Can you not dip it in a cup or will it affect my result?

no problem, here to help and support. I dip in cup but it can only be submergd for 15 seconds and only to a certain point on the strip check ur directions to be safe!

Wow, there's been quite a lot of posts since I last visited. I'm out this month, old AF showed her face on Sunday. I've been decking the halls...making wreaths, and the tree for the holidays. How's everyone doing?

Hi ladies - I just joined the forum today. Mind if I join in? :) Hubby and I have been trying for about 6 months and married for a year and a half. We are really hoping that 2012 will be our year! (and also the year for everyone here too!!) Baby dust to you all!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->