Trying To Conceive 2012-2013 Babies Club!

welcome to every1 - glad u could join us...

i can't wait for Af to start so i can start a new cycle :)

how is every one else keeping up?

Wait no AF? Then you are not out yet!! hehe.

I am doing well, glad to have a busy few weeks ahead to keep my mind off TTC every second of my day-have too many other things to worry about which is actually great! I am just waiting to start OPKing will do so starting this Saturday! :thumbup:

Nah i am totally out dis cycle - DH was away,and only got back on Sunday-so we didn't get much done,since his got a cold as well - total bummer i tell you but next cycle i wil go all out...i need his lil swimmers :haha:

yeah i know what you mean just a few more days b4 christmas and i haven't even made my shopping - a very busy week it will be for me as well...

what is keeping u busy hun?

I'm on CD18 and still no positive OPK......:(

This is normal for O day to differ each cycle, esp. if you have irregular AF. I did not O until CD 22 of a 34 DC! How long are your cycles usually/your last cycle? Keep your chin up, you will O soon I am sure! :hugs:

I'm on CD18 and still no positive OPK......:(

Aww but normally how long are ur cycles? coz i normally ovulate on day 19/20 and my cycles r between 33-35days long...

and i know some ladies do not get a positive OPK but still ovulate...u must be on the look out for the ovulation signs or check ur CM...:hugs:

Normally my cycle is 28 to 30 days but last two cycles were 37 days...i hope i will get positive in next couple days.... and thanks ladies!!!!!

Joining the club and hoping for that :bfp: and a precious little 2012 baby:crib:!!!

Good luck and baby dust to all of you!! :thumbup::winkwink::hugs:

Joining the club and hoping for that :bfp: and a precious little 2012 baby:crib:!!!

Good luck and baby dust to all of you!! :thumbup::winkwink::hugs:
:hi: and welcome...for some reason i feel 2012 will be our Year:happydance::happydance::happydance:

lets do this ladies - bring on our 2012 munchkins:happydance:

Hi ladies,

Skye88 - a very warm welcome to you!! FXed you get that much awaited BFP soon!!

Sharnw - :wave: welcome!! Your chart looks good so far. Any questions - fire away!! I would also recommend going through the tutorial on Fertility Friend!! So many questions answered for me on that site!

Mrs Ojo - I had the same questions when I first started out on this journey. I would highly recommend Fertility Friend!! As I said to Sharn - tons of info there about that these topics.

Welcome Erica!! FXed you too get your much awaited BFP!!

:wave: to all - hope you are all well.

AFM - just back from bridesmaid dress hunting and I'm shattered!!! I was really fortunate to get to try 'MY' wedding dress on again - and its now too big for me! But thats not an issue at all!! Was really good to be in my dress again! I still love it!!
I think I have choosen a colour scheme - brown and turquiose or brown and pink. Just need to run it past OH and see what he says.
Also really looking forward to the weekend - will be spent relaxing with family.

Welcome to all that have joined this thread over the last few days. Hope you're all looking forward to christmas and getting your BFP in the new year or fingerscrossed before 2012 even arrives :)

There will be no January BFP for us as we've decided to hold off TTC this cycle. WE already had it in our heads we would have to because of needing the Hycosy and when I couldn't get booked in for it we decided to still hold off anyway as we're getting married abroad in just over 4 months so I'd be too far gone to fit in my dress and as my health could suffer during pregnancy I don't want to risk flying at 4-5 months and we think it's getting too close now to change everything.
Hopefully I'll manage to get booked in for Hycosy scan next month, so we'll be back TTC from Feb cycle.

Yep the hycosy is to check tubes aren't blocked. Are you having the hycosy or hsg? When can you book yours?

I am not sure TBH. She only said about dye being inserted. HSG or Hycosy?
She has booked the appointments so just waiting for my letters from NHS. She said they would be in about 5 - 6 weeks time. So just wait and see.

Dye is used with HSG so likely that, Hycosy uses saline instead.
Hope it's not too long for you, I have to wait till next cycle now to try and book again as not appointments for this one, they said with it being Christmas & New year there are obviously less appointments than usual :(

I just noticed your weightloss ticker, congratulations that's a great amount to have lost.
I notice you are trying tohave a baby before your wedding, really hope you manage too. That's what we hoped for but it wasn't meant to be x

thanks hun, the weight loss thing is not too good this week!! Well with Christmas meals and parties at work and all I picked up 2 1/2lbs!!! But hoping to get back to it this week and kick that weight off quickly.

Will they do normal scan and HSG in the same appointment? Hopefully hear when my appointment is in the next few weeks. Got a letter through yesterday for my follow up appointment - 17 Feb '12 so scans should be about 2 weeks before that.
How are your wedding plans coming along?

I bet everyone dieting struggles around christmas, so I wouldn't be too worried about a couple of pounds and I'm sure once the new year is here you'll manage to lose it again.

I'm not sure about all the scans as it seems different hospitals do different things, request different scans nad generally have different ways of even booking the appointments.
Your next appointment is very close to mine, I think we have ours 18th Feb but as it's changed now for the 3rd time I'm not exactly sure but it's either 18th or 13th. Hopefully I'll have had my Hycosy before then and not have to change it again :(

Our wedding plans are going great thank you, everything is more or less sorted so just a matter of waiting for the next few months to go by. How about yours? have you got your dress picked yet?

id love to join!
my story is :)
been with oh for 5 months today :D known and loved him for 3 years! we decided the time was right so we started to try. as you can see no bfp yet! but fingers crossed!
feel free to stalk as i will most likely be doing it to you! haha

:dust: to you all xx

I would love to join!
My name is Amanda and I'm 27, DH is 30. We Just started TTC #2 this cycle. DD is 4 years old and we are ready for a new addition!

Yep the hycosy is to check tubes aren't blocked. Are you having the hycosy or hsg? When can you book yours?

I am not sure TBH. She only said about dye being inserted. HSG or Hycosy?
She has booked the appointments so just waiting for my letters from NHS. She said they would be in about 5 - 6 weeks time. So just wait and see.

Dye is used with HSG so likely that, Hycosy uses saline instead.
Hope it's not too long for you, I have to wait till next cycle now to try and book again as not appointments for this one, they said with it being Christmas & New year there are obviously less appointments than usual :(

I just noticed your weightloss ticker, congratulations that's a great amount to have lost.
I notice you are trying tohave a baby before your wedding, really hope you manage too. That's what we hoped for but it wasn't meant to be x

thanks hun, the weight loss thing is not too good this week!! Well with Christmas meals and parties at work and all I picked up 2 1/2lbs!!! But hoping to get back to it this week and kick that weight off quickly.

Will they do normal scan and HSG in the same appointment? Hopefully hear when my appointment is in the next few weeks. Got a letter through yesterday for my follow up appointment - 17 Feb '12 so scans should be about 2 weeks before that.
How are your wedding plans coming along?

I bet everyone dieting struggles around christmas, so I wouldn't be too worried about a couple of pounds and I'm sure once the new year is here you'll manage to lose it again.

I'm not sure about all the scans as it seems different hospitals do different things, request different scans nad generally have different ways of even booking the appointments.
Your next appointment is very close to mine, I think we have ours 18th Feb but as it's changed now for the 3rd time I'm not exactly sure but it's either 18th or 13th. Hopefully I'll have had my Hycosy before then and not have to change it again :(

Our wedding plans are going great thank you, everything is more or less sorted so just a matter of waiting for the next few months to go by. How about yours? have you got your dress picked yet?[/QUOTE]

Hi Tinkerbell, I am soo excited about my wedding today!! Took my sister out looking at bridesmaid dresses and even got to put 'MY' dress on today!!! The lady at the boutique said it arrived at the end of Nov already!! With my loosing weight - my dress is already too big for me!! Lets hope it still is this time next year.
I went through all the paper work the hospital gave me and found a pamphlet about the HSG scan. They did say in there that they would book me in for the scan - but I dont recall her working out my dates to book me in for the scan.
Hope you are well

A bit of a dip this morning, Is this normal?
I haven't tested on my OPK yet,

Can someone please check my chart,, thank you :flower:

Hi Sharnw - My temps would always dip just before OV day. So nothing to worry about.
FXed you OV in the next day or 2!
Get BDing!!

I am doing well, glad to have a busy few weeks ahead to keep my mind off TTC every second of my day-have too many other things to worry about which is actually great! I am just waiting to start OPKing will do so starting this Saturday! :thumbup:

Nah i am totally out dis cycle - DH was away,and only got back on Sunday-so we didn't get much done,since his got a cold as well - total bummer i tell you but next cycle i wil go all out...i need his lil swimmers :haha:

yeah i know what you mean just a few more days b4 christmas and i haven't even made my shopping - a very busy week it will be for me as well...

Similar stuff-busy due to the holidays! Baked aaaalllllll day for a cookie swap and for the family for xmas eve and day, then I will be at work wed-friday, and cooking appetizers for family for xmas eve (a tradition of ours!) then also am on christmas morning breakfast duty-baking baked french toast that sits in the fridge over night before cooking. So lot's to do, and then after new years DH the family and family friends are off to a tropical vacation which will be the second week of my TWW, perfect for me to get my mind off of testing, hoping no af for me! :thumbup:

Hi ladies,

Sharnw - :wave: welcome!! Your chart looks good so far. Any questions - fire away!! I would also recommend going through the tutorial on Fertility Friend!! So many questions answered for me on that site!

Mrs Ojo - I had the same questions when I first started out on this journey. I would highly recommend Fertility Friend!! As I said to Sharn - tons of info there about that these topics.

AFM - just back from bridesmaid dress hunting and I'm shattered!!! I was really fortunate to get to try 'MY' wedding dress on again - and its now too big for me! But thats not an issue at all!! Was really good to be in my dress again! I still love it!!
I think I have choosen a colour scheme - brown and turquiose or brown and pink. Just need to run it past OH and see what he says.
Also really looking forward to the weekend - will be spent relaxing with family.

Your theme colors sound lovely, do share which dh agrees with!!! :flower:

Yesterday was darker, but still negative, today is clearly negative and lighter.
Checked for CP and its medium and soft but there was light blood on my finger im a little spooked now,

Attachments

• 012.jpg
    012.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 7
  • 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 6

Similar stuff-busy due to the holidays! Baked aaaalllllll day for a cookie swap and for the family for xmas eve and day, then I will be at work wed-friday, and cooking appetizers for family for xmas eve (a tradition of ours!) then also am on christmas morning breakfast duty-baking baked french toast that sits in the fridge over night before cooking. So lot's to do, and then after new years DH the family and family friends are off to a tropical vacation which will be the second week of my TWW, perfect for me to get my mind off of testing, hoping no af for me! :thumbup:

Whoooooooop whoooooooop for ur vacation,how I envy you... well, my last day at work today - going on leave tomorrow... it will be just me and the baking...and lots of:sex: since DH is also going on leave and we will both go back to work on the 19th of January 2012...:happydance:

Hi ladies,

turquiose is a very beautiful colour:thumbup: can't wait to see ur wedding pics!:winkwink:

Thanks ladies,
DF said he really doesnt care what colour I choose for the wedding!! He has previously said he didnt like dark purple as its too dark.
I have another appoinment with a bridal florist in 2 weeks. Will run my ideas through with her and make decisions then. But definately decided that my sister will be wearing a brown maxi dress. Will start looking in the summer for her dress.

Almosthere - I am sooo jealous!!! I also want a tropical holiday!!!
make sure you relax loads but also keep you mind off TTCing.

Sounds like we are all busy baking. I'm about to make a few batches of gingerbread men!! I love baking them. Think I might bake enough to give a plate to each family, oh and dont forget a tub full for DF!!

Ladies can you please take a look at my chart? I didnt BD last night I think i missed my egg:cry:

Ladies can you please take a look at my chart? I didnt BD last night I think i missed my egg:cry:

I was so confused until I saw you were in oz! Thinking how could you have a temp in for Thursday already?! When did you dtd before yesterday? I would always have more hope from earlier sex than on the day of o because the egg is only viable for up to 12 hours, and sperm generally needs to be there waiting for it. :dust: to you xx

Thank you i will do that next cycle, I havent bd'd at all :( pinged off right now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->