Trying To Conceive 2012-2013 Babies Club!

a very warm welcome to our new Ladies :flower: - FX dat we all get our long awaited BFP's:happydance:

Hi ladies,
Welcome to all the newbies - ducky1502, MrsOjo, vgi_ttc and honeycheeks.

So many of us on this thread have PCOS!! I was diagnosed with PCOS when I 17 years old - that is almost 20 years ago.

I've had a lovely day - slept till past 10 o'clock this morning - havent done that in ages!! Had more cuddles with my new God-son. He is turning out to be such a cuddle bunny!!

Hope everyone is well
And yes have to agree with Mummywant2be - FXed we get those :bfp:'s rolling in soon!!

Hi there,

I havent been on here since I had ds 1, I am 30 in march and we have decided (well mainly me) we are going to try for another. This is month 1 of trying and fingers crossed I will be as lucky as last time.

Thanks for welcoming me to this post, i've always been one of those people who just browse around these kind of sites but never post anything. But I have now started feeling strongly about sharing my experiences too. I think I was carrying a lot of shame around with me and felt like I was a failure, I am the only one in my family and DH's family to go through this, and I have kept it to myself that I have been struggling with my fertility. But now I feel like I should not be ashamed that I am struggling to get pregnant, many women go through it and come out the other side much better mothers.
So I made a decision to rid myself of the shame and open up about my struggles - I even started a ttc blog this week (patting myself on the back here). Do any of you guys have blogs? Let me know, I would love to read them.

If you would like to know more about my journey, the link is below, and if you read anything that has been posted about on this site and you think would be helpful for me to read, please paste the link in the comment box. I would really appreciate that.

Thanks to all of you for being strong ladies.

Lara

https://conceivingbabyojo.blogspot.com/

Morning ladies,
Well yet another week lays before us - and many of us will be extremely busy this week with Christmas prep and all!!
MrsOjo - I think because of society these days many ladies seem to keep TTCing a secret till they announce they are 3 months preggers. Many never reveal how long it took them to fall pregnant and therefore many of us feel alone in the amazing journey.
We are really fortunate to have this site where we can confidently share our secrets and get encouragement and advice from so many going through the same/similar things to us.

Good afternoon ladies

My name is Lesley, i am 31 turning 32 in Feb and DH jst turned 30 in Nov. Our DS is 5 turning 6 in May. I was on the depo, had my last shot in January 2010. I so want to fall preg a.s.a.p. But like my DH says...if God wants us to hav a baby, it will happen.

THanks skweek35 I am happy that af arrived but ugh hate the cramps and stuff that come with it!! It use to be just the day before and day of now its the day of and all the way thru af till shes done!! And they hurt like a ****** !! I am cd4 and get to go do blood on cd 10 which for me is CHristmas eve:xmas1:!! Awesome right!! lol the Dr told me i could go the 23 if need be cause the Hospital lab would be closed and that way I wouldnt have to go to Labor and Delivery!! But either way I am getting it done with!!
DH goes the 3rd to turn in his specimen so hopefully that goes well too! :)
Hope everyone has a great Christmas!! If I dont get back on here before then cause DH is on Leave till the 2nd Lord help me!! lol

Morning ladies! Sorry have not been on much/super chatty, trying not to obsess on this site as it is very addicting and dangerous! hehe. Just sending lots of love, hugs, and baby dust, and hoping we all get our BFPs in January if not sooner!! I will be due to test while away on vacation with DH, parents and friends will be there, so hoping we can keep it a secret if we know! Kind of thinking if I should wait and test after vacation is over, or while we are still out of the country and have a cute story of how we found out on vacation. we will be on the beach, so would be able to have a romantic celebration!

Ok, here's my story. I am 23 yrs old and my DH just turned 26 and we have been ttc our first for 3 months now :growlmad: But we are very excited to start a new journey of parenthood the moment we can get that bfp :happydance:

May I please be added :) how are you ladies?? Dh and I have been TTC for 2 years,,
This is my first time temping and little confused
For the past 10 months I have had irregular cycles

xoxoxox GL Ladies
:dust:

You make a valid point that I have never really thought of before, many women keep this kind of thing to themselves and all we see is the joy and happiness they experience once they get pregnant or deliver babies. We may not know the struggles they have been through. That's why it's so great to have sites like this were women will not feel isolated or alone in their experiences. I wish I was stronger to face my friends and family to let them know how I was struggling to be a mother.

I've just started learning about checking my CM and cervical position, do any of you ladies do this? I must say, I'm struggling with this, I don't really know how to categorise my CM and I don't know whether my cervix is low, high, soft, hard. Any help ladies would be welcome. Any info you have will be great, I am planning ton write a post on my blog about this very soon.

Hope you have all had a good day, I'm still waiting for AF to show her ugly face, it's CD51 now and still no signs, which means I am delayed on getting my transvaginal ultrasound and HSG. Sigh............

https://www.conceivingbabyojo.blogspot.com/

Hi!!! I'm Erica I'm trying to conceive this month I thought last month was it but I guess I ovulated late kuz I'm usually on a 28 day cycle but this month was 31 days so I guess I will be trying again this month I'm on cd 9

welcome to every1 - glad u could join us...

i can't wait for Af to start so i can start a new cycle :)

how is every one else keeping up?

I'm on CD18 and still no positive OPK......:(

This is normal for O day to differ each cycle, esp. if you have irregular AF. I did not O until CD 22 of a 34 DC! How long are your cycles usually/your last cycle? Keep your chin up, you will O soon I am sure! :hugs:

welcome to every1 - glad u could join us...

i can't wait for Af to start so i can start a new cycle :)

how is every one else keeping up?

Wait no AF? Then you are not out yet!! hehe.

I am doing well, glad to have a busy few weeks ahead to keep my mind off TTC every second of my day-have too many other things to worry about which is actually great! I am just waiting to start OPKing will do so starting this Saturday! :thumbup:

I'm on CD18 and still no positive OPK......:(

Aww but normally how long are ur cycles? coz i normally ovulate on day 19/20 and my cycles r between 33-35days long...

and i know some ladies do not get a positive OPK but still ovulate...u must be on the look out for the ovulation signs or check ur CM...:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->