Trying to conceive after laparoscopy and dye 2ww

Staceyhappy

Reaction score
Hey everyone:flower: I'm new here but not to trying to conceive its been 2 years for me this month, I had a laparoscopy with dye test last month which found both tubes were blocked!! Fortunately thank goodness I have been fortune enough to have had them both opened with pressure from the dye so I'm not cd16 day of ovulation peak day using cbfm!! My partner works away and left yesterday which was a high day and we dtd yesterday morning so I'm praying we have times it right and I'm blessed finally this month, what does everyone think about timing? havent seen much ewcm but still hopeful? I have a daughter to a previous relationship who is 7 and she would love a baby brother or sister, I'd like to find someone who is in the same situation who I can chat with or has been through a similar process and love to hear success stories as they keep me positive!!
Thank you

Hi! I am new too and am in a similar situation. I recently had a diagnostic lap and dye, with no major findings. My hubby and I have been TTC for more than three years, but I am mildly optimist this month. I am on CD 13 of a 27 day cycle and am praying something sticks.

Baby dust!

Heyyy, so is this your first month too? How exciting, I say this because they do say people can fall after lap and dye even if there was no findings, I could be wrong but it's what I've read so I'm really hopeful, how do u monitor? I ovulated yesterday so I'm officially in my tww today 1dpo :-D x x

For at least this month I'm going to think positive I'm thinking of it as starting again, wiping the slate clean! X

I have joked that since my tubes were flushed with water, my egg will be coming down a fun water slide and will, of course, want to make a baby this time!

I am cautiously optimistic.

My older sister went through all of this as well (she is 11 years older) and had two rounds of failed IVF. They ended up adopting (twins! who are 14 now). But, I think it's made me even more concerned about our difficulties.

As far as charting, I have an app on my phone called Kindara. I "was" taking my temps and everything, but my sleep cycle varies a lot so I know that was messing up my charts.

This month I just tried to cover every single portion possible so we have been trying every other day since CD7 and we are going to keep trying until CD17. I mean, we HAVE to catch my O in there, right!?

What is your anticipated AF date? (I am still learning all the "lingo" and acronyms.) I'm usually 27 or 28 days, so I'm expecting Aug 29 or 30 - but am hoping she stays away!!

I have joked that since my tubes were flushed with water, my egg will be coming down a fun water slide and will, of course, want to make a baby this time!

I am cautiously optimistic.

My older sister went through all of this as well (she is 11 years older) and had two rounds of failed IVF. They ended up adopting (twins! who are 14 now). But, I think it's made me even more concerned about our difficulties.

As far as charting, I have an app on my phone called Kindara. I "was" taking my temps and everything, but my sleep cycle varies a lot so I know that was messing up my charts.

This month I just tried to cover every single portion possible so we have been trying every other day since CD7 and we are going to keep trying until CD17. I mean, we HAVE to catch my O in there, right!?

What is your anticipated AF date? (I am still learning all the "lingo" and acronyms.) I'm usually 27 or 28 days, so I'm expecting Aug 29 or 30 - but am hoping she stays away!!

Hey so sorry it's taken a while to reply I'm on holiday I'm going to test on Sunday ill still be abroad but I've bought a test not sure how good they will be over here haha but they are sure expensive!! I'm hopefully not going o see AF this month but a week tomorrow, I think you've probably timed it perfect!! I agree about the flushing theory and have read tons of women success stories they say the first 3 months are your most fertile, I don't know how u can be casual it's actually taking over my life because this is the first month in about a year I've actually felt in with a real chance! I hope you get your BFP, I've actually been going a bit crazy syptom watching do u do that? I am 5dpo today and can't really say I've seen any I thought I felt cramping earlier but I've pulled a muscle in my back so can't feel much else apart from that anyway but yesterday.. I had heartburn so bad all day could be the food over here not sure lol I also had a huge reaction to something I still don't know what but I came out in a massive outburst of hives scared me so much but I've heard that hormone changes can have all sorts of crazy symptoms I know I sound silly but I am hopeful! Peeing more often also up during the night never do that but I have been drinking more water haha so who knows, let me know of you have had anything going on? It is early I know when's test day? R u a pee on a stick addict? (POAS) xxx

Hi! Hope you're having a great vacation. I feel bad because I just keep wishing days away so that I can get to next Thursday/Friday. I typically end up testing a day or so before my expected AF and then when it's negative, I'm a mess for a week. I have tried to stop doing that and now I just wait for AF to arrive.

I'm a terrible symptom spotter too. I search the Internet daily to see if I have any new special symptoms based on my DPO. I want to be optimistic but then I hate being disappointed month after month after month. YEARS of TTC has definitely started to wear on me. :-(

I know what you mean about thinking this month is the first "real" chance in a while. I am reallllllllllllly hoping that the lap and water through my tubes are making magic happen in there. I went shopping yesterday and kept sticking my stomach out to see what I would look like if I was pregnant while wearing the clothes. I resisted the urge to buy a dress that would be "perfect" for one of those pregnancy photos.

I'm typically very active. I'm a dancer (ballet) and have run marathons. But I had an injury in the spring, and now with the surgery a few weeks ago, I haven't done much of anything for a couple months. Sooooo, I've managed to gain a decent amount of weight. I hate that I sort of look like I might be pregnant when I'm not actually pregnant but I'm trying to be!

So, short answer: it's driving me crazy too.

Hi! Hope you're having a great vacation. I feel bad because I just keep wishing days away so that I can get to next Thursday/Friday. I typically end up testing a day or so before my expected AF and then when it's negative, I'm a mess for a week. I have tried to stop doing that and now I just wait for AF to arrive.

I'm a terrible symptom spotter too. I search the Internet daily to see if I have any new special symptoms based on my DPO. I want to be optimistic but then I hate being disappointed month after month after month. YEARS of TTC has definitely started to wear on me. :-(

I know what you mean about thinking this month is the first "real" chance in a while. I am reallllllllllllly hoping that the lap and water through my tubes are making magic happen in there. I went shopping yesterday and kept sticking my stomach out to see what I would look like if I was pregnant while wearing the clothes. I resisted the urge to buy a dress that would be "perfect" for one of those pregnancy photos.

I'm typically very active. I'm a dancer (ballet) and have run marathons. But I had an injury in the spring, and now with the surgery a few weeks ago, I haven't done much of anything for a couple months. Sooooo, I've managed to gain a decent amount of weight. I hate that I sort of look like I might be pregnant when I'm not actually pregnant but I'm trying to be!

So, short answer: it's driving me crazy too.

Hey there still away on holiday thought I'd drop a line in here to u as I'm trialling through all the 8dpo symptoms and I have absolutely non!! What dpo are u today? Any symptoms? Xx

I am not 100% sure, but I think I'm 8dpo.

I've been trolling the site too - looking for ANYTHING!!

I had some really strange cramping last night - felt like af cramping but now it's gone this morning. I also had to get up and pee four times last night! But, I can find logical reasons for both of those - - I started running again yesterday so that could have messed with my stomach. And I have been trying to give up soda, therefore drinking more water.

I've started looking through info about IVF and mini IVF. We just can't afford it yet. :-(

Baby dust and FX for both of us!!

Hi ladies,

Can I join in?

I'm currently 8 days post lap and I'm also 8dpo, according to my ff chart. I ovulated the day of the lap(but I think I actually O the day before, based on pain I had). Gyno found nothing and both my tubes are open! But I'm not thinking to much of this cycle, but can't help thinking that just 'maybe' something would happen, if you know what I mean?

I've got a beautiful DD who will be 6 years old in October and she wants a brother/sister as much as we do! We've been ntnp for about 8/9months and actively ttc for 1 year. We've tried everything I can think of!!! From pre-seed to 3 rounds of Clomid and it still ended in a bfn:(
Dh had a S/A done, everything is great, except his morphology is a bit low, but nothing to worry about.

I'm at my wits end with ttc and I think I'm losing my mind, just a little bit, lol.

Sorry for the long post, but that's my story. I hope you ladies get a :bfp: soon! I've also read good things about the lap, that you're most fertile a few months after. I really hope that's the case for us!

Sending you ladies lotsa baby dust:)

Hi ladies,

Can I join in?

I'm currently 8 days post lap and I'm also 8dpo, according to my ff chart. I ovulated the day of the lap(but I think I actually O the day before, based on pain I had). Gyno found nothing and both my tubes are open! But I'm not thinking to much of this cycle, but can't help thinking that just 'maybe' something would happen, if you know what I mean?

I've got a beautiful DD who will be 6 years old in October and she wants a brother/sister as much as we do! We've been ntnp for about 8/9months and actively ttc for 1 year. We've tried everything I can think of!!! From pre-seed to 3 rounds of Clomid and it still ended in a bfn:(
Dh had a S/A done, everything is great, except his morphology is a bit low, but nothing to worry about.

I'm at my wits end with ttc and I think I'm losing my mind, just a little bit, lol.

Sorry for the long post, but that's my story. I hope you ladies get a :bfp: soon! I've also read good things about the lap, that you're most fertile a few months after. I really hope that's the case for us!

Sending you ladies lotsa baby dust:)

HI wildchic!!! Welcome! We are all losing our minds over here, so you'll fit right in! :)

Me and my hubby were ttc for 3.5 years. Had my l and d in August last year an in the October I was pregnant. My little boy is now 4 weeks old. Don't lose hope, and its true - it will happen when u least expect it! It did for us

Charlotteliz- that's so great to hear that it happened so quick for you! And congrats on your son!:)

I hope we'll be so lucky and conceive so soon after the lap!

Thanks for encouraging us! I am REALLY hopeful this month but I have to keep reminding myself that if it's not "this" month, that it could be in the next couple months. I tend to try something, be reallllllllly good at it, and then when I doesn't work - I get frustrated and want to give up. :-(

Libbysue- I know exactly how you feel. Getting all excited and being disappointed in the end! I also sometimes feel like giving up, but then I think of how much I want a baby and that just gives me the hope I need to continue.

This is very true! We are going to have a family somehow.... I just wish it was a little bit easier!

FX that something happens for us soon!!

Libbysue- when will you test? Or have you already? I'm just waiting for af to show up so I can start on next cycle, so I don't even plan on testing!

Libbysue- when will you test? Or have you already? I'm just waiting for af to show up so I can start on next cycle, so I don't even plan on testing!

I REALLY wanted to test this morning. But I decided not to. I'm just going to wait until af arrives (or doesn't) and go from there. Four or five more days. :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->