Trying to conceive after laparoscopy and dye 2ww

Hey girls awh so sorry to hear AF has appeared I was due yesterday but no sign yet I had cramps this morning was convinced she was here but nothing yet tested 2 days ago and negative don't feel any symptoms of pregnancy or AF so I'm sitting in limbo to afraid to test again all signs point to disappointment tho def not holding my breath as DP left the day before I thought I ovulated!! Who knows

Hey girls awh so sorry to hear AF has appeared I was due yesterday but no sign yet I had cramps this morning was convinced she was here but nothing yet tested 2 days ago and negative don't feel any symptoms of pregnancy or AF so I'm sitting in limbo to afraid to test again all signs point to disappointment tho def not holding my breath as DP left the day before I thought I ovulated!! Who knows

Good luck hun! I really hope this is it for you! I'll be kmfx for you!
Update when you do test!

Hey girlies spoke to soon the evil witch came and got me! Oh well hoping for all our good news soon :)

Good luck hun! I really hope this is it for you! I'll be kmfx for you!
Update when you do test!

Thanks hun that was very sweet unfortunelty AF arrived xx

Maybe next month will be the lucky one for all of us!??

xoxo

Sorry af got you hun, looks like we're all close in our cycles! Hopefully we can all get our bfp's together!!!:)

Will be kmfx for all of us this cycle!

Surgery in the morning.. I will let you know what is found. Eek!

Wantabby- how did the op go? Hope you doing ok!

Afm- I'm currently on cd9 and I had partial ferning on the ovulation saliva microscope yesterday, so I did a opk, but it was -.
Ovulation should be next week sometime!

Hoping this cycle will be the one!

:dust:

Hey ladies!!! I'm doing good, a little sore. But miserable from the gas in my abdomen. :*( it's starting to get better now. As for the surgery they foun mild endometriosis, like 5-10 little spots and he burned them off. My tubes are completely open now (yay) but the most important find would be adhesions. I had my appendix removed at 14 and the infection that was left in my abdomen caused adhesions/ scarring that I never knew about. It was on my bowles and uterus and it had my ovaries pinned behind my uterus. So even though I was ovulating my eggs weren't making it to my tubes ( they were slightly closed from the adhesions pulling) so my doctor was really happy with the results and he said the next time I see him after my follow up I should be preg! :)

Wantabby- so glad you're doing ok! And that they found and removed the problem!

Hope you recover soon, so you can start dtd and you can catch that egg!

Sending lotsa baby dust your way
:dust:

Hey ladies!!! I'm doing good, a little sore. But miserable from the gas in my abdomen. :*( it's starting to get better now. As for the surgery they foun mild endometriosis, like 5-10 little spots and he burned them off. My tubes are completely open now (yay) but the most important find would be adhesions. I had my appendix removed at 14 and the infection that was left in my abdomen caused adhesions/ scarring that I never knew about. It was on my bowles and uterus and it had my ovaries pinned behind my uterus. So even though I was ovulating my eggs weren't making it to my tubes ( they were slightly closed from the adhesions pulling) so my doctor was really happy with the results and he said the next time I see him after my follow up I should be preg! :)

It sounds funny to congratulate you on having things wrong with you... But I know it must be a relief to find out what's causing your struggle and have your doctor be able to treat those things! Hopefully you'll get your bfp quickly now!!

I'm on cd 10 now, and we are going to try an "every day" approach this month, starting tomorrow for five days. Hopefully we can catch the egg. FX!

Hey girls I'm back!! Cycle day 10 already been reading up on what's going on and sounds like everyone's being really positive which is fabulous!! Glad the laproscopy went good hun it is such good news I know exactly how I feel I'm so happy for u!!
Lets all get our bfp's this month so we can start a whole new board and a while new journey, had a baby dream
Last night, that I forgot to buy a pram ha! Will keep upto date with everyone now :) I'm still using the cbfm and I've had high readings already last month didn't get a high until cd 16 so feeling good and lots of ewcm (sorry) but I hardly ever get any!!
Xxx

Hey girls I'm back!! Cycle day 10 already been reading up on what's going on and sounds like everyone's being really positive which is fabulous!! Glad the laproscopy went good hun it is such good news I know exactly how I feel I'm so happy for u!!
Lets all get our bfp's this month so we can start a whole new board and a while new journey, had a baby dream
Last night, that I forgot to buy a pram ha! Will keep upto date with everyone now :) I'm still using the cbfm and I've had high readings already last month didn't get a high until cd 16 so feeling good and lots of ewcm (sorry) but I hardly ever get any!!
Xxx

I'm on CD10 today too!! It's going to be a crazy week!! And then the dreaded TWW begins. Hope the witch stays away!

Hey again just an update I got 3 bars today on cbfm?! So I may be 1dpo tomorrow already wow!! X

Staceyhappy- do you think you ovulated today on cd10?

I'm cd12 and going start with opk's tonight. This is the first cycle, hope I'm one of the lucky ones:)

Hi girls just want to say I was trying for 3 years when I had my lap and dye on may 17th 2011 ! 2 weeks later I was pregnant I got my bfp may 31st 2011 and my son is now 19 months and I'm 15 weeks pregnant with number 2! It can happen and I stil believe it was the lap and dye that helped me x good luck x

And I fell pregnant this time after 13 months the 1st month I used opks :) x

Hey donna- I remember you from another post:)
How have you been? 15weeks, wow! Hope you and baby doing ok!

It does seem strange to be happy that they found something "wrong" with me. But hopefully it is all gone now. I go for my post op Sept 20th. Hopefully he will release me so we can get to ttc!! How long did it take for you ladies to be released? I am still waiting on witch over here too.. hopefully she will show soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->