Trying To Conceive After Tubal Reversal

:hi: Chica -
I can certainly understand your concern. If I were in your position, I would gather some info on the internet regarding pregnancy after TR and mail it directly to your doc (fax or email may have a better chance of getting to her). Be sure to use credible info..like from a reversal expert's website. It's amazing how unfamiliar so many dr.s are with TR. I know I will face the same here, in my small town, at whatever point God chooses to bless us with a baby:) I do know my RE faxed all my paperwork following surgery to my dr. here...so we will see when the time comes:thumbup: This is also an option for you...have your RE fax your dr. with your follow-up care instructions:flower:

If your dr. continues to hold her view after receiving the info, than sadly, you will need to find a dr. who is truly concerned about yours and your baby's health and not lump you into the mass of preggos that walk through the clinic door.

Best wishes for a short journey:winkwink:

Well ladies woke up bright and early and:test: it was :bfn: Now I'm just ready to get AF over with so we can start trying again. Dh says I should have waited but I couldn't resist.

Well ladies woke up bright and early and:test: it was :bfn: Now I'm just ready to get AF over with so we can start trying again. Dh says I should have waited but I couldn't resist.

MommaBrown:cry: I'm sorry:( Looks like we'll be cycle buddies again for June:thumbup: BUT, not everyone gets a BFP at 11dpo...so there's still hope for you:)

Afm, my temps are following my exact pattern of last month, which means AF will be here tomorrow..FOR SURE

so sorry hun
it really put me off testing early...dont want to see a BFN
rather just wait till af arrives

BAH. Thats not the good news I hoped for at ALL this morning, sorry girls...

MommaBrown:cry: I'm sorry:( Looks like we'll be cycle buddies again for June:thumbup: BUT, not everyone gets a BFP at 11dpo...so there's still hope for you:)

Afm, my temps are following my exact pattern of last month, which means AF will be here tomorrow..FOR SURE

My temps are still high no drops but i don't think that it is going to happen I was if-y about it when the cramps came on. I am glad that i have someone on the same!:thumbup:

I took the kids to the Crawdad Days Festival today and went the the car show and burn outs. It helped to keep my mind off the :bfn: and just enjoy the beauty in lovely day that it turned out to be. :winkwink:

Thanks Dash and Herbie. I can only hope that June brings me some luck. The kids will be finished with school next Friday and it can give me something to keep my mind on instead of worrying so much about getting preggers. I think that it kinda works out too. It would have been a January 2012 baby and that is when winter really starts here, and we get ice storms and that would be very stressful to go through with a newborn.

Thanks Dash and Herbie. I can only hope that June brings me some luck. The kids will be finished with school next Friday and it can give me something to keep my mind on instead of worrying so much about getting preggers. I think that it kinda works out too. It would have been a January 2012 baby and that is when winter really starts here, and we get ice storms and that would be very stressful to go through with a newborn.

Sounds like you had a fun day:hugs: It's always good to look for the silver lining:thumbup:

It is so, so hard to not be so caught up with TTC. I hear so many people say that just quit thinking about it and BAM!...but how do you just quit thinking about it:shrug: ...I had considered not temping this next cycle, but I really love to see the different patterns in my cycles...I can't BELIEVE how similar this cycle is to last month which then makes me think...maybe my body is FINALLY getting straightened out and I'll get my BFP in June:flower: Dh and my 18th anniversary is June 19th. I would LOVE to get a BFP on our anniversary....ooohhhh, if only I had control over making that happen, but I don't and I know it...I'll just keep praying for God's timing:)

Well, I treated myself to a delicious cappuccino from my favorite coffee shop and NOW, I shall clean my house........:hi: :laundry::dishes::iron:

Eugh I could really use a cappuccino today! I settled for a diet soda...it seems to calm my stomach a bit.

I have not done a damn thing today. Maybe tomorrow. Haha.

oh girls I was hoping to hop on and see some good news! Im glad you guys are trying to stay busy and keep your minds of ttc and bfn! I know its hard to think of anything else when your in it,just try to stay busy and enjoy the things you can before you are all preggo and cant enjoy silly things like cappachinos :) Hope you all are having a good weekend :) yesterday i went and got a facial and lunch with my mom and the whole day my nausea was at a minimum which im very greatful for :)

well girls ive just tested and its a:bfp:
we are absolutely thrilled:happydance:
i"m still shaking:happydance:
just hope evrything goes ok this time xxxxx

well girls ive just tested and its a:bfp:
we are absolutely thrilled:happydance:
i"m still shaking:happydance:
just hope evrything goes ok this time xxxxx

HERBIE!!!!!! WONDERFUL NEWS TO HEAR!!!
How blessed you must be feeling:hugs: I hope you have a sticky bean in the right place:happydance::dance::yipee::wohoo:

It's so good to read happy news!

Herbie!!! When you get a spare moment, would you mind sharing the dosages of all the *goodies* you've been using..i.e., Royal Jelly, Maca, CoQ10, etc, etc.?! I just started Spirulina this past cycle..I've read that it's a fertility super food:happydance: I truly believe that herbs and natural medicines can help:thumbup: Anyway, if you get a moment and could share your wisdom...it was obviously working for you:hugs:

course i can hun:winkwink:
dinnertime i took- 1x epo up to ov then took flaxseed oil
- 2x tabs of maca

then with my main meal- 1x pre-natal vit
- 1x epo or flaxseed oil 1000mg
- 3x royal jelly caps 300mg
- 1x coq10 120mg
-1x l-aritine 500mg
BD"D 2 nights in a row after getting my smiley face on cb digi and that was it
hope this helps hun and you get that BFP:hugs:

- 2x tabs of maca

- 1x coq10 120mg
-1x l-aritine 500mg

Thank you so much for sharing this info:thumbup: I will be placing an order today for a few more items:winkwink:

:hugs:

Awesome Herbie! That is so great!

I suppose the fact that I gag every time I cough, sneeze, or inhale today means its not going to be a good day...

Dear English Muffin, please stay down.

- 2x tabs of maca

- 1x coq10 120mg
-1x l-aritine 500mg

Thank you so much for sharing this info:thumbup: I will be placing an order today for a few more items:winkwink:
:hugs:
no problem hun:hugs:hope it helps:winkwink:

no problem hun

Awesome Herbie! That is so great!

I suppose the fact that I gag every time I cough, sneeze, or inhale today means its not going to be a good day...

Dear English Muffin, please stay down.

awwww poor you
it"s awful isn"t it but it soon passes hun:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79