Trying To Conceive After Tubal Reversal

I went to test this morning. With my only pink dye test and nothing not even the control line came up.. SO I will try to test later today. I know I am crazy testing this early. And I am so upset that the test this morning didn't work. I just can't believe it

:brat: Ahhhhhh, I'm so sorry! What a waste of a test, eh? I woke this morning thinking..."omg, Lissa will probably test today:happydance: can't wait, can't wait" so that really sucks. Can you get your money back:haha: anything to help you feel better?

Anymore nausea?

How about you, Herbie & MommaBrown....how are you girls feeling...8dpo today, right?

Mommax3: sorry your little boy is sick:( Nothing worse than cleaning up vomit while you're vomiting, too:nope: find some sweet newborn pictures..hang them on your fridge and know that at the end of this daily *flu* you're going to have one of those:hugs:

i"m 7dpo hun....had some weird pulling pain on my right side
it comes and goes but is alot worse when i sneeze lol
had it for 2 days ...had some nausea this morning but it"s really hard cos so many symptons i get and then af arrives:growlmad:
how you girls feeling?

Yeah Momma! You have a sweet little raspberry baby:happydance: ...moving right along:hugs:

Can you guys believe we're supposed to get 8 INCHES of snow today?! It's past the middle of MAY for crying out loud:dohh: I'm glad I haven't planted anything in the ground yet:thumbup:
really!!!! omg!!!! well i prefer snow to rain:thumbup:

I went to test this morning. With my only pink dye test and nothing not even the control line came up.. SO I will try to test later today. I know I am crazy testing this early. And I am so upset that the test this morning didn't work. I just can't believe it

:brat: Ahhhhhh, I'm so sorry! What a waste of a test, eh? I woke this morning thinking..."omg, Lissa will probably test today:happydance: can't wait, can't wait" so that really sucks. Can you get your money back:haha: anything to help you feel better?

Anymore nausea?

How about you, Herbie & MommaBrown....how are you girls feeling...8dpo today, right?

Mommax3: sorry your little boy is sick:( Nothing worse than cleaning up vomit while you're vomiting, too:nope: find some sweet newborn pictures..hang them on your fridge and know that at the end of this daily *flu* you're going to have one of those:hugs:

Oh Lissa i know that feeling...took 2 with my youngest son who is now 5 and they were both neg. on 10 dpo day got a light +...but i felt like i had morning sickness from the day of ovulation with him. Good Luck Hun. I am hoping that we all get our :bfp:s this month.

Faith i have been cramping majorly starting yesterday afternoon and all through the night with a back ache. :wacko: My temps are still climbing higher and higher but nothing super crazy...day of O it was at 97.4(cd 15) then it dropped to 96.6 on (cd 16) the climbed back to the 97.4(cd 17) and has been on the rise since by .1 degree each day...I was at 98.1 this am but am fretting after these massive cramps that the :witch: is on her way to pay me a visit. Still sore bbs and excess saliva like crazy. Hormones are all over the map mostly due to being anxiousness i think. I am dying to test...but DH and i have agreement to wait till AF doesn't come to visit.

Momma3: I sure do hope that you and Dash get to feeling better soon!

Anymore nausea?

Yep I was naustious first thing this morning. Woke with metal mouth..YUCK!!!! I also sent my husband out last night at 11:00 because I was starving and nothing here looked good. He then told me I better be pregnant or I am in trouble. Update coming in a few

https://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h454/sweetlissa1980/7dpo325-1.gif
This was at 11:30 A.M. Please tell me you girls can see it

That is so awesome. I have to say I was really thinking I was loosing my mind. I have a doc apt set for Wednesday. Breath.... :) Someone else has to test too.. I am dieing to see if anyone else gets it. Come one ladies I know we said we would hold out. But I couldn't and I am so glad I didn't. I hope you ladies end up with a BFP

:yipee: Yeah Lissa!!!!! Boy, do you KNOW your body!!! You've been convinced it was BFP since...3dpo?! right? OMG! it's so exciting:hugs: Your hubby's comment when going out to get food at 11pm is really funny:) How's he feeling about things??

OOoohhh, I wish I was as brave as you:haha: I'm so afraid to see BFN:cry:

MommaBrown, I'm with you on the heavy cramps:( I feel like AF is coming:nope:

Lissa: You give me HOPE with the sore, heavy :holly:

That is so awesome. I have to say I was really thinking I was loosing my mind. I have a doc apt set for Wednesday. Breath.... :) Someone else has to test too.. I am dieing to see if anyone else gets it. Come one ladies I know we said we would hold out. But I couldn't and I am so glad I didn't. I hope you ladies end up with a BFP

:happydance::dance::headspin::yipee: HOLY CRAP iM SO HAPPY for you!!!!! come on girls lets get some more bfp!!!! everyone has great symptoms this month!!!!

:yipee: Yeah Lissa!!!!! Boy, do you KNOW your body!!! You've been convinced it was BFP since...3dpo?! right? OMG! it's so exciting:hugs: Your hubby's comment when going out to get food at 11pm is really funny:) How's he feeling about things??

OOoohhh, I wish I was as brave as you:haha: I'm so afraid to see BFN:cry:

MommaBrown, I'm with you on the heavy cramps:( I feel like AF is coming:nope:

Lissa: You give me HOPE with the sore, heavy :holly:

Sweets really does know her body! I myself never would have guessed I was preggo just kinda poas because of the nausea that day.

https://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h454/sweetlissa1980/7dpo325-1.gif
This was at 11:30 A.M. Please tell me you girls can see it
i see it!!! congrats to you and your hubby:happydance:
have a Hand H pregnancy hunni:happydance::hugs:

Hi ladies. Sorry I didn't respond earllier. We took the kids to dinner and to ChuckeCheese. Didn't tell them. I didn't even tell my hubby. He did find out but not by me. I had sent the pic to Tater on yahoo. she responded and he had my phone. So that is how he found out. Kinda a bummer I really had it all planned out. But we both agreed not to say a word to anyone until we get back from Vegas and get blood work done. And until we see it get darker. We are both scared after the ectopic and then we had a +++ the next month. And that was a flop. So we are waiting. We might even wait until I get to 6 weeks. That will be hard seems I will be home with the kids and my hubby will be gone as of June 1st. Anyway. We leave tomorrow. I had a wonderful night with all of my kids. I will have to find a way to post pics. Chuckecheese had some great pics tonight. :) So tomorrow I will test again. Have I mentioned that I am a wreck.

Lissa: That's great that you had a fun evening with the family:) Sorry the surprise got ruined for dh:( BTW, HOW THE HECK IS TATER AND WHY DOESN'T SHE JUST POP IN TO SAY HI?

Afm: I will faint dead away if this month ends with BFP.:nope: I am having really bad cramps for the 3rd day in a row. These are cramps I've had with previous cycles on CD1 & CD2...I just can't understand WHY they've started so early:nope: AND the terribly sore bbs since O day:( I know I sound like a whiner...but I question if my hormones are out of wack this month to cause such pains throughout the whole TWW! grrrrr....my LP has been anywhere from 11-14 days..I guess we'll see what tomorrow brings:thumbup: I think I'll dig the heating pad out of the closet:cry:

Good night my lovelies..sleep welll:hugs:

SO HAPPY FOR YOU LISSA! PRAYING THAT LO IS IN THE RIGHT PLACE:flower:

Thank YOu. I can't wait to test in the morning. I am praying it is darker. On one Message board they played with it and said it was a smuge in the dye. Kinda has me down a lil. So we will see.

Thank YOu. I can't wait to test in the morning. I am praying it is darker. On one Message board they played with it and said it was a smuge in the dye. Kinda has me down a lil. So we will see.

We'll stay positive until we see otherwise:hugs:

Well my test this morning was ---. And my temp went way down SO. I dont think I will be buying the generic EPT tests anymore. I thought pink dye was supposed to be good. ANyway. With the drop I am probably out. :(

sweets I know how scared you must be, just try to stay postiive that your lil bean is in the right spot and the d & c cleared the path so it was smooth sailing for your lil bubs :) Faith when are you going to test? im dying here lol

Omg Lissa I am dying to test so badly after seeing your + to the point that i have actually begged the Dh to just let me go buy the test and do it...He just shakes his head and says to wait.:nope: I am dying to know. I hope you have a good time on your trip...and try not to worry to much bout bean i am sure that it is still ok.:hugs:

Faith I have these horrible cramps since 8 dpo. Wish that witch of an Aunt would quit trying to ruin things for us. I am thinking i will test in the am...better results that way.:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->