Trying To Conceive After Tubal Reversal

CDN how are you doing?

Faith has af gotten you? I really hope not lady :)

Sweets hope you had fun in vegas

Herbie how ya feeling girl? Are yu still on cloud 9?

Dash is the ms getting any better yet? your killing me girl I hope mine does notlast as long as yours how crappy!

nothing new hear keeping busy with baseball and softball games which I love because when im outside i feel alot better the fresh air works wonders on my ms :) other then that kinda just trying to pass the time until my ms is gone and i can function again and june 13 which is my 12 week scan :)

Hi Momma, glad the fresh air is helping with ms:thumbup: Wow! Your scan day will be here before you know it:hugs:

and yes, AF came Sunday..right on schedule:( Not too devastated as I knew several days prior, based on my temps. I am puzzled though, by the REALLY sore bbs from O to AF AND the heavy cramps for 5 days before AF AND nausea...I haven't had that nightmare since December cycle:shrug: and once AF arrived, the sore bbs are gone but the cramping has been horrible!!! I actually almost decided to go to the ER last night because the pain was so bad! I though maybe I had a ruptured appendix or something else (other than AF) causing such pain. I just don't usually have cycles THIS bad:( I do feel MUCH better today..just don't understand it:shrug:

CDN: How are you feeling?

MommaBrown: How are things with your cycle?

I hope everyone has a great day:hugs:

well girls ive just tested and its a:bfp:
we are absolutely thrilled:happydance:
i"m still shaking:happydance:
just hope evrything goes ok this time xxxxx

:thumbup: I am so happy for you! Congrats!!! Glad one of us got a :bfp:!! Yay!

:hi:Good Morning Ladies! Well AF hasn't came yet... took another test and results were still the same :bfn: thats ok...i am hoping that my hormones aren't out of wack. :nope:
Faith how are you doing?? Maybe a hard flow will push everything out and you can get that awesome anniversary present for you and your husband!!:winkwink:
Lissa how bout you? I hope that you had an amazing time on your trip. Did you take another test yet?
Herbie Wow girl! You caught me completely off surprise with that one!!! I am so thrilled for you!

Afm: Well i have been moody today waiting on AF to show. I never really thought i would be looking forward to seeing that :witch:. Went and seen my two week old niece Sunday and held her for awhile. DH and I got a little sentimental about the moment and gave me hope for this next month. This is the children's last week of school...then i will be busy all the time. Thinking that is what i need right now.

:hi:Good Morning Ladies! Well AF hasn't came yet... took another test and results were still the same :bfn: thats ok...i am hoping that my hormones aren't out of wack. :nope:
Faith how are you doing?? Maybe a hard flow will push everything out and you can get that awesome anniversary present for you and your husband!!:winkwink:
Lissa how bout you? I hope that you had an amazing time on your trip. Did you take another test yet?
Herbie Wow girl! You caught me completely off surprise with that one!!! I am so thrilled for you!

Afm: Well i have been moody today waiting on AF to show. I never really thought i would be looking forward to seeing that :witch:. Went and seen my two week old niece Sunday and held her for awhile. DH and I got a little sentimental about the moment and gave me hope for this next month. This is the children's last week of school...then i will be busy all the time. Thinking that is what i need right now.

Glad you're hanging in there:hugs: sorry about BFN:( Yes, a distraction can be a very good thing:thumbup:
ahhh, holding a newborn...nothing sweeter:) My sis is due with her 4th dd July 15th!! I can't wait:happydance: I haven't held a newborn since her last dd (now 20 mo.) was born:flower:

Faith i wonder whats up with af being so painful and all the cramps and nausea before?!?!? next time you go in for a gyno visit or fs visit you should def. ask some questions im sure its normal but if your anything like me you will want the dr. to tell you so :)

Glad you're hanging in there:hugs: sorry about BFN:( Yes, a distraction can be a very good thing:thumbup:
ahhh, holding a newborn...nothing sweeter:) My sis is due with her 4th dd July 15th!! I can't wait:happydance: I haven't held a newborn since her last dd (now 20 mo.) was born:flower:

Yes the Distraction is needed especially with the way i am feeling today. :cry:
I love being an Aunt. I can spoil them rotten by holding them all the time and send them home to mommy and daddy!:winkwink:

CDN how are you doing?

Faith has af gotten you? I really hope not lady :)

Sweets hope you had fun in vegas

Herbie how ya feeling girl? Are yu still on cloud 9?

Dash is the ms getting any better yet? your killing me girl I hope mine does notlast as long as yours how crappy!

nothing new hear keeping busy with baseball and softball games which I love because when im outside i feel alot better the fresh air works wonders on my ms :) other then that kinda just trying to pass the time until my ms is gone and i can function again and june 13 which is my 12 week scan :)
yeah i am hunni:thumbup:
we are so thrilled!!!
constipated though:growlmad:so downing pure orange juice!!!:haha:

Hi ladies. We are home safe and sound. I wanted to give you an update. But before that Congrats to Herbie. I am so happy for you.
AFM AF came on Friday Night Saturday Morning. By the time we got to Vegas, which would have been 3:00 A.M. in ohio. I was spotting and by 7 AM vegas time it was really bad. So bad that I had to call the doc and he called me in a RX (Provera). I was going through a Pad and a Tampon in less then 2 hours. He had me do a beta out there. It was 4. So he said that he couldn't say I was pregnant but that was only because it was less then 5. He said that it very well could have been a chemicle or one that just didn't implant fully. I have had lots of clots and lots of really bad cramps. So much for fun in vegas. Although I did have a good time. I was beat and didn't feel good for the most part. We laid out in the sun went to see a few shows and just kinda vegged. My hubby was very understanding. And took his coat with him everywhere we went just incase i bleed through my pants which happened twice. Anyway. So now I am taking provera. He said it should make my uterus a happy place for implantation. And should help with the bleeding. I didn't get it until yesterday morning seems it was the weekend. I have noticed a difference today with the bleeding Although I still bleed through to my pants. So embarassing btw...

Sweets im sorry hun :( what a vacay! I hope the provera continues to help

SO the nurse called yesterday adn tells me that i tested + on the antibody screen adn that is so minimum right now that she cant tell what it is! now to me this is all confusing I never had any problems in my past pregnancies why would I now?!?! So I asked what it could turn into and she said she had no answers! the wth tell me!!!! so in 4 weeks I need to go and get my blood tested again to see if it (whatever that may be) got worse. does anybody knwo what this is all about and I doubt its the rh because would nt I have had that with my other kids? aaahhhhh the worry and of course my ms is starting to get better so in my head i start thinking that its becasue the baby is dying! I know morbid but I cant help it

Hi Momma, glad the fresh air is helping with ms:thumbup: Wow! Your scan day will be here before you know it:hugs:

and yes, AF came Sunday..right on schedule:( Not too devastated as I knew several days prior, based on my temps. I am puzzled though, by the REALLY sore bbs from O to AF AND the heavy cramps for 5 days before AF AND nausea...I haven't had that nightmare since December cycle:shrug: and once AF arrived, the sore bbs are gone but the cramping has been horrible!!! I actually almost decided to go to the ER last night because the pain was so bad! I though maybe I had a ruptured appendix or something else (other than AF) causing such pain. I just don't usually have cycles THIS bad:( I do feel MUCH better today..just don't understand it:shrug:

CDN: How are you feeling?

MommaBrown: How are things with your cycle?

I hope everyone has a great day:hugs:

Ok, that's really weird and super crappy Faith:( I wonder if you had a chemical to be feeling so awful? I'm sorry this month sucked. It must be because you are waiting for me!! We can be belly buddies if I can ever stop being pregnant from this one!! Argh... Smooch and hope this week goes better for you!

:

Hey mommaB, any action yet? How many dpo are you? I didn't get a bfp until 14 days so you never know. Are you temping? It's sooo frustrating waiting for AF or a BFP. You feel like you're suspended in the air, just waiting, hoping, waiting hoping. Sometimes for me, it was almost a relief to get AF so I could have a glass of wine which I needed from all of the stressing! Good luck and fingers crossed.

Hi ladies. We are home safe and sound. I wanted to give you an update. But before that Congrats to Herbie. I am so happy for you.
AFM AF came on Friday Night Saturday Morning. By the time we got to Vegas, which would have been 3:00 A.M. in ohio. I was spotting and by 7 AM vegas time it was really bad. So bad that I had to call the doc and he called me in a RX (Provera). I was going through a Pad and a Tampon in less then 2 hours. He had me do a beta out there. It was 4. So he said that he couldn't say I was pregnant but that was only because it was less then 5. He said that it very well could have been a chemicle or one that just didn't implant fully. I have had lots of clots and lots of really bad cramps. So much for fun in vegas. Although I did have a good time. I was beat and didn't feel good for the most part. We laid out in the sun went to see a few shows and just kinda vegged. My hubby was very understanding. And took his coat with him everywhere we went just incase i bleed through my pants which happened twice. Anyway. So now I am taking provera. He said it should make my uterus a happy place for implantation. And should help with the bleeding. I didn't get it until yesterday morning seems it was the weekend. I have noticed a difference today with the bleeding Although I still bleed through to my pants. So embarassing btw...
Oh Lissa, what a drag. I'm sorry that you had to endure that on your vacation with DH. How are you doing now? Don't forget to stock up on your iron because you're going to need it. You may have been pregnant. It's the only thing that makes sense to be so different than your normal cycle, plus your line on the equate test. Sigh.... it's all so frustrating, isn't it? How was the weather in Vegas at this time of year? Did you see any Circ shows?

SO the nurse called yesterday adn tells me that i tested + on the antibody screen adn that is so minimum right now that she cant tell what it is! now to me this is all confusing I never had any problems in my past pregnancies why would I now?!?! So I asked what it could turn into and she said she had no answers! the wth tell me!!!! so in 4 weeks I need to go and get my blood tested again to see if it (whatever that may be) got worse. does anybody knwo what this is all about and I doubt its the rh because would nt I have had that with my other kids? aaahhhhh the worry and of course my ms is starting to get better so in my head i start thinking that its becasue the baby is dying! I know morbid but I cant help it

Muffin, calm down right now. GAWD I hate nurses and drs who give people just enough information to make them go insane. So useless but potentially harmful because mom stresses out so much. Antibody screening is not a screen for the baby's health which I'm sure you know by know because you have googled the snot out of it;) These tests are for everything. For instance, have you ever had the chickenpox? You may have the antibody for that. One of my sisters had the triple screen blood test in early pregnancy and it came back high probability for a genetic issue. She was a mess. Turns out, everything was just fine and they freaked her out for nothing. I know you're going to worry anyway but please, please have faith that your baby is all snuggled up in there, enjoying itself and in 32 weeks we will all be marvelling at the little peanut in it's perfection. On the rare chance that there is an issue, it can be managed. That's why they test so they can give you whatever it is you may need. I'm sending every positive vibe through to you and a huge hug. :hugs::hugs:

So, I'm feeling like a million bucks. So much better. I'm excited to start trying again and took a opk yesterday which was +. Thought, wow, I'm O'ing already, fantastic. Went for a beta yesterday which was 111 so crappy, still have hcg floating around so the opk was reading that, not ovulating afterall. M/C ended by Friday but Sunday, started very light brown spotting again which is still happening. I think I'm going to regret not getting the D&C because it's likely I still have some "stuff" left behind which is why my levels aren't dropping as fast as I would like. Oh well, DH and I will just BD when we feel like it this month and not worry about it. I'm sure it will all resolve on it's own and I will have a better idea of my cycles once I get my first AF. Went to the gym on Monday and yesterday and am so sore I can barely move. Feels good to get back to normal and start doing things that I was avoiding since trying to conceive. Hope everyone is doing great!

Muffin, calm down right now. GAWD I hate nurses and drs who give people just enough information to make them go insane. So useless but potentially harmful because mom stresses out so much. Antibody screening is not a screen for the baby's health which I'm sure you know by know because you have googled the snot out of it;) These tests are for everything. For instance, have you ever had the chickenpox? You may have the antibody for that. One of my sisters had the triple screen blood test in early pregnancy and it came back high probability for a genetic issue. She was a mess. Turns out, everything was just fine and they freaked her out for nothing. I know you're going to worry anyway but please, please have faith that your baby is all snuggled up in there, enjoying itself and in 32 weeks we will all be marvelling at the little peanut in it's perfection. On the rare chance that there is an issue, it can be managed. That's why they test so they can give you whatever it is you may need. I'm sending every positive vibe through to you and a huge hug. :hugs::hugs:

Thanks so much because i really didnt know any of that :hugs: I figured with all the advanced medical technology I should be fine but of course you run accross the horror stories online :dohh:

Im soooo happy to hear your in a great mood and things are moving on well :) im all about the bd when your in the mood and do the things you were holding off on while ttc! I really think its great for our minds and our bodies

First of all, DO NOT Google this. You will come up with terrifying things that don't pertain to you. Consider the fact that in all antibody testing for positive results, about 70% comes back as false positives. The antibodies tested were for you, not your baby...you don't share those cells until about 14 weeks when the placenta takes over. And you were right, its impossible for it to be Rh because it would have shown in your other pregnancies.

The nurses at the office you go to are idiots. And they are just proving it once again.

:

Hey mommaB, any action yet? How many dpo are you? I didn't get a bfp until 14 days so you never know. Are you temping? It's sooo frustrating waiting for AF or a BFP. You feel like you're suspended in the air, just waiting, hoping, waiting hoping. Sometimes for me, it was almost a relief to get AF so I could have a glass of wine which I needed from all of the stressing! Good luck and fingers crossed.
Cdn nothing yet at all.:nope: I am glad you asked bout temp because it has me off. I have jumped to the higher end of 98.7 and it has never dropped yet but still no AF and have not tested today because of all the heartache i felt with the previous two:bfn:. It is hard on DH and me to. I keep thinking maybe i am not balanced back out yet. I hope that is really not the case but I hope something happens soon.

Hey Mommax3 don't worry. There are antibodies that develop over time with exposer to diseases, illnesses, and blood transfusions.If all of other babies were Rh - then you may have not ever tested + for Rh. But if you got preggers and the baby was Rh+ and you are Rh - then you can develop Rh antibody because the Rh is small enough antibody to cross the placenta and your body will build up antibody against Rh. They have rhogam shot for it now and everything will be ok if that is what it was. They have other antibodies such as Kell, Duffy, and Kidd. But they are not risky for pregnancy. Hope this helps some.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->