Trying To Conceive After Tubal Reversal

Ahhh, Lissa:cry: I'm really sorry:hugs: what a huge let down:nope: this has been a really stressful cycle:nope: :sad2: UGH...go have fun with hubby in Vegas:hugs: we'll all be here when you get back:thumbup: BTW, when do you leave?

MommaBrown: We need some good news:thumbup: I hope it's your month!!!

Afm: I'm as good as OUT...my temp dropped this morning and I'm sure AF is heading my direction:cry: this has been a really consuming 2ww for me..worse than ever before:( I guess it's time to cool off and refocus:thumbup: I'm so happy that summer is almost here:winkwink: seems like there's PLENTY to keep my mind busy when the weather is nice. ....so, can I pick something *positive* about not getting preggo this cycle..YES:) Had we caught the egg this cycle, my due date would have been 1/30/12....this is smack in the middle of our winter show season in Florida. We need this season of sales to make a living:winkwink: if I was preggers..we couldn't go...which means money would be really, really tight. So, there we go:thumbup: GOD KNOWS ALL! And His time is waaay better than ours:winkwink:

CDN: Where are you girly? I'm concerned about you:hugs:

Herbie: How are feeling today?

Mommax3 & Dash: Thanks for sticking with us and cheering us on this month:hugs:

Well my test this morning was ---. And my temp went way down SO. I dont think I will be buying the generic EPT tests anymore. I thought pink dye was supposed to be good. ANyway. With the drop I am probably out. :(

so sorry hunni:hugs:
but its not over till that witch arrives:hugs:

i"m ok thanks faith:winkwink:
i never get my hopes up cos month after month they come crashing down:cry:
only a few more days to wait so we"ll see :winkwink:

Thanks ladies. I plan to not focus on TWW while I am gone. If AF doesnt show by Monday then I will test again on Monday. We leave in 8 hours.. OMG I am so ready to let my hair down and have some fun. My hubby had a sigh of relief when my test was --- this morning. He said he didn't want to be the only one having fun. So things will work out the way they are ment to.

sweets im so sorry hun what a bummer but at leat you have vegas and now you and hubby can have lots of fun together it sounds like he is happy to have his buddy to fully enjoy vegas with :)

Faith oh man I was really feeling everyones symtoms this month, but you are right god knows whats best for us and he might just be holding out another month for you :) so do you plan on having an hsg done? not sure if we have talked about this on here I know you had your reversal the same time as me right? anyway just a thought since it seems to help some girls

Thanks ladies. I plan to not focus on TWW while I am gone. If AF doesnt show by Monday then I will test again on Monday. We leave in 8 hours.. OMG I am so ready to let my hair down and have some fun. My hubby had a sigh of relief when my test was --- this morning. He said he didn't want to be the only one having fun. So things will work out the way they are ment to.

Muffin, omg, I was FREAKING out when I saw your test. You are not out. You are very, very early and it was - this morning so you can go to Vegas and have a fabulous time with your hubby. The universe works in mysterious ways......Can't wait to hear all about your trip. I hope you go to Freemont St. and the best buffet I have ever had was at the Wyn. Just don't order drinks at the bar there because they are $14!! Have a fabulous time!

Ahhh, Lissa:cry: I'm really sorry:hugs: what a huge let down:nope: this has been a really stressful cycle:nope: :sad2: UGH...go have fun with hubby in Vegas:hugs: we'll all be here when you get back:thumbup: BTW, when do you leave?

MommaBrown: We need some good news:thumbup: I hope it's your month!!!

Afm: I'm as good as OUT...my temp dropped this morning and I'm sure AF is heading my direction:cry: this has been a really consuming 2ww for me..worse than ever before:( I guess it's time to cool off and refocus:thumbup: I'm so happy that summer is almost here:winkwink: seems like there's PLENTY to keep my mind busy when the weather is nice. ....so, can I pick something *positive* about not getting preggo this cycle..YES:) Had we caught the egg this cycle, my due date would have been 1/30/12....this is smack in the middle of our winter show season in Florida. We need this season of sales to make a living:winkwink: if I was preggers..we couldn't go...which means money would be really, really tight. So, there we go:thumbup: GOD KNOWS ALL! And His time is waaay better than ours:winkwink:

CDN: Where are you girly? I'm concerned about you:hugs:

Herbie: How are feeling today?

Mommax3 & Dash: Thanks for sticking with us and cheering us on this month:hugs:

HI doll, it's funny, I had a temp drop the day I got my bfp. Weird hey? I really, really have good feelings about you. I've felt it from the beginning. That BFP is coming, I just know it. We rescused two baby goslings yesterday who were running around our street last night. We don't even live close to water. They were soooo adorable and sweet and I thought they were a sign of babies to come. Thinking about you and hoping that you have a great day!

Hello my friends. I hope everyone is feeling good and that Dash and Momma are getting a break from the ms. Building a baby is hard work but you guys are doing an awesome job and the time is just flying by. Any gender predictions or feelings yet?
I'm doing great! My numbers dropped to 489 on Wednesday so I was able to avoid a D&C. The m/c seems to be almost over now though I really hate how sore my bb's still are. That definitely tells me I still have a decent amount of hcg floating around. I've decided that we will not try to ttc this month. No temping or sticks. I just want to reconnect with my husband and get our yard done. We still don't have grass in the front and we have to put the fence up on the side of the house. My brother is coming to visit from Edmonton so we have to go get our trailer and get it ready. I'm not sure if it's a long weekend in the US but Monday is a holiday so I'm really going to enjoy the time off. I didn't take a single day off of work during my m/c with the exception of the hospital visit so I'm really looking forward to it. My mom gave me a book called the Power of Intention and it's really inspiring. It's all about putting what you want out there and trying to avoid thinking negatively, even when things seem hopeless. It certainly can't hurt. Thinking of you all and hoping wonderful things will come to you all. Thanks again for always being there.....

CDN, I'm so glad you didn't have to have a D&C:hugs: your plans sound good:thumbup: OH, what a journey this is:flower: your plan for next month sounds good and I think I'll join you in that:)

Just thinking today how bding timing has made the bedroom feel like a chore to me:( that's no good. Onward and upward girls:thumbup: it'll happen!!!!

Mommax3: My TR was mid-November. I don't plan to do the HSG until one year has passed. :thumbup:

Hey ladies! Bummer news this AM, huh? Sorry for you girls with temp drops- try to stay positive. It WILL happen for you, it will, all in time I guess. I just sucks thats its not in OUR time.

CDN, Im glad you are finally getting resolution to things. Im sorry its not the happy ending you hoped for- but there is only up from here, right?

Of course me and Momma are sticking around- its a whole JOURNEY together, right?

I have my next ultrasound on the 9th, just in the docs office. Hoping maybe we can get a peek at gender then, but the doc admits he is not so great at seeing that stuff for himself. My anatomy scan will be 4 weeks from then.

Hello my friends. I hope everyone is feeling good and that Dash and Momma are getting a break from the ms. Building a baby is hard work but you guys are doing an awesome job and the time is just flying by. Any gender predictions or feelings yet?
I'm doing great! My numbers dropped to 489 on Wednesday so I was able to avoid a D&C. The m/c seems to be almost over now though I really hate how sore my bb's still are. That definitely tells me I still have a decent amount of hcg floating around. I've decided that we will not try to ttc this month. No temping or sticks. I just want to reconnect with my husband and get our yard done. We still don't have grass in the front and we have to put the fence up on the side of the house. My brother is coming to visit from Edmonton so we have to go get our trailer and get it ready. I'm not sure if it's a long weekend in the US but Monday is a holiday so I'm really going to enjoy the time off. I didn't take a single day off of work during my m/c with the exception of the hospital visit so I'm really looking forward to it. My mom gave me a book called the Power of Intention and it's really inspiring. It's all about putting what you want out there and trying to avoid thinking negatively, even when things seem hopeless. It certainly can't hurt. Thinking of you all and hoping wonderful things will come to you all. Thanks again for always being there.....

im glad to hear things are starting to come around for you this really has been a long hard journey for you and now that its starting to get behind you, you can look forward to great things to come :) I read the book the secret and I truly believe it works (its the same idea) The month I got my bfp I too decided to stop temping and opking and all that jazz my dh and I got our drink on many a night and the whole kick back and enjoy life thing really worked for us :) Enjoy your day off and I know all about not having grass we too are half grassless and dh keeps driving the excavator in the yard so its really wrecking it even more! I love my new house but would really like a nice lawn to go with it lol

Muffin, omg, I was FREAKING out when I saw your test. You are not out. You are very, very early and it was - this morning so you can go to Vegas and have a fabulous time with your hubby. The universe works in mysterious ways......Can't wait to hear all about your trip. I hope you go to Freemont St. and the best buffet I have ever had was at the Wyn. Just don't order drinks at the bar there because they are $14!! Have a fabulous time!

We have tickets to go see a show at the Wynn. It is sunday. Le Reve. It is a water show. It is supposed to be erotic. We shall see. We are also going to see Ccris Angel while we are there too.

CDN I am glad things are finally coming to an end so you can start TTC again. I totally get not TTCing for a month. I waited 2 months. Just because I needed to. Your body will get back on track in no time. Enjoy some time with your hubby. I know all to well about the yard work. We are still waiting on our final grade so that we can do our yard. We have been here for 49 days and I am sick of mud, water, rain, and well I want some grass. Have fun working in the yard.

I just want to say that Im trying to navigate some other parts of BnB but finding it hard- not because of the layout, but because of the people.

MY GOD. "dat" is not a freaking word. ZZ is not always (or ever) a good substitute for the letter S. Is everyone else on this board pregnant 12 year olds or what?

So blame my hormones for my emotional out break. :cry: I've tried to blow off all the hype about the end of the world tomorrow. I don't believe any of it but it just has me thinking so much about what i want to do and this baby i want to be holding in my arms. My sisters call me and tell me how much they love me which is out of the norm because i am the chessey love ball of the family who wants peace and love...:cry: I am sorry to be ranting to you ladies but my emotions are all over the map...i am sad and angry and happy all at the same time. I feel like a nut! :loopy: I am so doing the :test: in the morning I just have to know!

So blame my hormones for my emotional out break. :cry: I've tried to blow off all the hype about the end of the world tomorrow. I don't believe any of it but it just has me thinking so much about what i want to do and this baby i want to be holding in my arms. My sisters call me and tell me how much they love me which is out of the norm because i am the chessey love ball of the family who wants peace and love...:cry: I am sorry to be ranting to you ladies but my emotions are all over the map...i am sad and angry and happy all at the same time. I feel like a nut! :loopy: I am so doing the :test: in the morning I just have to know!

everything crossed for you when you test hun
hope its a BFP!!!!:happydance:

The Bible clearly says that NO man knows the day of Christ's return. This person has "predicted" Christ's return several times in the past and has OBVIOUSLY been wrong:hugs:

I can't wait to hear good news from your test results tomorrow:happydance:

I'm soooooo ready for AF to get her behind to my house so I can move on from sore bbs and major cramps:nope:

Hi ladies:hi: well i need ur input ladies...i am kinda confused on what to do:wacko: i called my Ob/gyn's office earlier this week to see if they would do all the early blood work and ultrasounds in early pregnancy after having my TR and when i get pregnant...well they told me that the only way they would suspect a ectopic and do blood tests and everything is if i felt pain or suspected that there was something wrong....:growlmad: i was irritated when they told me this cuz anyone knows that when someone has surgery on their tubes they are at higher risk for ectopic...so why not check to make sure everything is fine versus waiting until something IS wrong?! i really don't understand that....so now my problem is that if my doc doesn't want to do the early blood tests and ultrasound to make sure that a pregnancy is in the right spot then i will need to look for a different doc...has anyone else had this problem? and what do ladies recommend? i am kinda bummed cuz i love my doc she is so nice and caring but when the nurse told me this i was very disappointed...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->