Trying To Conceive After Tubal Reversal

:hi: Ladies! Well my Progesterone levels were good at an 8 and my FSH were at a 5 which is good. Feeling better after being on antibiotics. Anyone's cycle shift to longer or shorter after TR? FF says that i have a 33 day cycle after charting my cycle dates and I did O later than i thought. (Had a 28 day cycle before TR). It is all apart of getting to know my body i am sure. Well here is to trying in June. :flower:

:hi: Ladies! Well my Progesterone levels were good at an 8 and my FSH were at a 5 which is good. Feeling better after being on antibiotics. Anyone's cycle shift to longer or shorter after TR? FF says that i have a 33 day cycle after charting my cycle dates and I did O later than i thought. (Had a 28 day cycle before TR). It is all apart of getting to know my body i am sure. Well here is to trying in June. :flower:

That's great that you had the testing done:thumbup: You can mark those two things off the list:)

I know many women have experienced messed-up cycles for several months following TR:wacko: MOST stories I've read are women with extra looooong cycles:(

For the past 5 cycles since the TR, I've been 30-33 days, with O between CD18-19. This last cycle I o'd on CD 16 with a 28 day cycle:) I was thrilled about that! I think it was due to the Spirulina I started taking during that cycle. I had 30-33 day cycles even before the TR. (no idea when I ovulated back then, because I never checked:)

Looks like we're cycle buddies again:thumbup:

Hi ladies. I hope everyone is having a safe and happy Memorial Day Weekend

Hi ladies. I hope everyone is having a safe and happy Memorial Day Weekend

Lissa: How are you feeling? Did AF leave???? Is you dh still heading our next week?

Herbie: How are you girl? Did you have betas done? I hope your little one is snuggling in a for a healthy 9 months:thumbup:

I have a question for you all...do any of you know of a natural approach..vitamin or herb that helps with early spotting during LP? My sister has been struggling with this...she has a 28 day cycle, but starts spotting around CD23:( Thanks for any info:hugs:

I hope you all are enjoying a long weekend:) We just celebrated my dd 9th birthday today with a *birthday tea* ...it was so fun! It was just all of us girls...my sisters and their little girls and my mom. It will be a special memory for sure:kiss:

hi everyone:flower:
yeah i"m doing fine:thumbup:
everything so good so far:happydance:
my midwife is going to book my scan for the week after next
so hopefully all will be ok:thumbup:
they"ve never done my bloods with any of my pregnancies, just a scan:nope:
let"s see some more BFPs girls!!!:happydance::happydance:

Herie love the tickers :)
We had a great weekend we got alot of outside work done, pool is open and getting alot of use :) I hope everyone had lots of fun over the holiday weekend :)

Hello girls:hi:

Mommax3, great job on getting outdoor stuff done:) You must be feeling so much better..yeah:happydance:

Yeah! We have sunshine here!!!! We actually got another 6 inches of snow over the holiday weekend so we're thrilled to see sunshine and warmer weather today:thumbup: amaaaaazing how the weather affects the mood! I'm going to get sunflowers planted today!

Our holiday weekend was a lazy one with a bummer on Sunday morning...my 17 y.o. son cut his hand with a pocket knife ...actually cut 4 fingers but just the pinky needed stitches....trip to the ER $964:dohh::trouble: is that FREAKING crazy or what! 6 stitches...medicine to numb before stitching, and 2 knuckle bandages & 8 total other bandaids....they were gone from the house for 1 hour!!! Grrrr.....we don't have insurance that covers emergency stuff like this (self employment has it's down side) so it ended up being an expensive weekend:( I'm glad he was okay...we're revisiting *pocket knife safety* again with both boys:winkwink:

Today is day 5 of Maca:happydance: I hope it helps us get our baby:) I know it may take a couple of cycles to see results:flower:

Hello Ladies. Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! Thought i would drop in and see how everyone was feeling today! Faith boy do i know boys will be boys. Seems my two are always into something that they shouldn't be always looking for trouble it seems. lol Well hope that you all have a blessed day!

Sounds like you all had a good holiday weekend! We just relaxed and hung out with family. Had the first of many weekend parties which was a baby shower for my SIL. In the next few months I'm the Maid of zhonor in 2 weddings...which means bridal showers, dress shopping (for me, no fun pregnant) dinners, bachelorette parties....

I'm also my SIL's birth coach. So I think I will have plenty of things to keep me busy until I get too giant to be busy anymore.

Waiting for everyone to ovulate is no fun. Haha. Good luck girls!

Hi ladies. I am glad everyone had a good weekend. Faith that is a bummer. I am glad it wasn't more serious. We had a wonderful weekend. My Aunt is out from California. It has been great to see her. This is the first time since I was a baby. AMAZING to be around someone you actually connect with. She is a blast. Today is my hubbies 36 bday. So we celebrated yesterday with the whole family. Had a picnic and had a water Balloon fight. That was fun. Anyway. Gearing up to O I think. I will start testing tomorrow. Start Bding tonight... FUN FUN.. Bday bedroom fun. :) He will be here until Tuesday next week. So we should be good unless I O really early (which we would have missed) or Really late. Which would be a bummer. Knowing for sure when he is leaving should really help with the bding seems we know we wont be seeing each other for a few months. Gotta get enough to hold us over for a few months..LOL... Anyway.
My oldest has his Clap out for 5th grade Friday. I can't believe my oldest is going to be in Middle School next year. Wow how time flies.

Dash: Wow! You have a busy schedule ahead of you:flower: sounds like lots of fun, though;)

Lissa: Enjoy every moment with dh....not seeing him for a few months?!:cry: eeek! Well, the kids will be out of school soon...you could just follow him around in your new rig:haha: I would be a mess without my dh:( You seem like a very strong woman and i'm sure you'll handle it all very well:thumbup: AND I'm sure you'll be making good use of Skype!!! (You do have that, right? If not, I would def. do it to keep the kids (and you) connected to Dad)

I hope everyone is hangin' in there! Do you think we'll ever hear from Tater again? I miss her:cry:

I hope we hear from her again! I do understand why she needed to break from the board, though.

Hello girls! I hope everyone is keeping busy and feeling good:hugs:

We're working in dh's studio..trying to get everything organized...so I haven't been on BnB as much as usual...(and yet I'm still surviving:haha:)

:hi:Hello Ladies. It sure has been a beautiful week. Been pretty busy babysitting my niece and nephew this week along with my three children being out for summer vacation and gathering all i can for charity for Joplin,MO tornado victims ... so that has kept my mind pretty occupied. Makes me value everything i have after seeing everything that has happened to them. Seems like the board is pretty quiet. This month AF was very light and not as bad as last month. Hoping that is a good sign that my dear ol body is getting back to normal. I hope you all have a wonderful and blessed day!:flower:

Everyone MUST be busy! I can tell some of you are having summer, lol. We are not quite yet.

I thought I would stop by and let you ladies know that I lost my baby girl last Monday at 20 weeks and 4 days. She was healthy but the hemmorage that I had hide behide the placenta and formed blood clots. The clots made the placenta erupt.Making no oxygen,blood and nutrience getting to my angel baby. I miss and love her so much.

TTC- you were really on my mind for the last few days. I was going to stop by your profile and see how you were doing. Your family is in my prayers- Im so very sorry for your loss.

:nope:TTC I am so, so sorry. My heart is breaking for you and your family:cry: I have thought of you often and wondered how you've been. I'm so very sorry for your loss:cry: ((((hugs))))

I thought I would stop by and let you ladies know that I lost my baby girl last Monday at 20 weeks and 4 days. She was healthy but the hemmorage that I had hide behide the placenta and formed blood clots. The clots made the placenta erupt.Making no oxygen,blood and nutrience getting to my angel baby. I miss and love her so much.

:cry: oh hun im soooo sorry you lost your lil baby girl :cry: I could not imagine the pain you must be feeling, you are in my prayers:hugs: Beautiful name :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->