Trying To Conceive After Tubal Reversal

You're right Dash:) Once is all it takes:wacko: We'll see what happens:thumbup: I agree, if it's meant to be this cycle, then it will happen:flower:

I agree with Dash. but I know that is easier said then done. I stress about the same things. If you did it last night then you should be ok. For some reason we almost always miss the day I O. And we have gotten it 2 times. So I think you will be ok.

Good morning ladies. I have a ?, I had a test that was +++ this last sunday. )OPK). but I usually get more then one day of +++ tests. So I kept on testing. I am still getting lines that are farely dark. Not dark enough to be +++ but pretty dark. Any ideas on what could be going on. My Hubby and I are just going to try to keep bding for another 2 or 3 days just to be safe.

Was the pos with FMU?

I have no idea...I only used them for 2 months. Mine were always almost positive before my actual positive, then the pos looked just barely different from the rest. But they pos usually goes away after the surge, right?

I have my 16 week appt tomorrow! I have TWO ultrasounds also- one or cervical length check by my doc, and one to check a cyst on my ovary. SO if everybody could cross their fingers and say a few prayers that they will look between this babies legs I would LOVE THAT!

sweets I hated those kinds of opks i always used the smiley face ones lol I would say your plan is a good one bed for the next 2 days and keep peeing on them to see what they say. them damn opks I boycotted them the month before We conceived because they were stressing me out!
Dash oh I will def. pray that the baby is cooperating good luck!!!!

Yeah, go with the smiley face OPK's! So much easier...

Momma Im worried more about the doctor cooperating! Last time I had an appt at 16 weeks and he said he didnt feel comfortable doing it since he just started working the in-office ultrasound and was only specifically trained to do cervical length. That was years ago...so...

Good luck today das hopefully the dr. is'nt to much of a pain in the butt!!!!! I really hope we get to hear what team your on :)

thanks guys! I have the hardest time uploading pix- I think its Firefox. I took a belly pic to post the other day and it downloaded but got lost somewhere...

Im hoping hoping hoping when they look in there today the baby just does the splits. Haha.

Its a girl! And everything looks awesome :)

DH insisted it was a boy, even though I told him I had very few feelings but the ones I had leaned towards girl.

Dash: Congrats to you and DH:pink: team pink is good:winkwink: Glad everything looks good with her. So, now the name selection begins:)

:happydance:
Its a girl! And everything looks awesome :)

DH insisted it was a boy, even though I told him I had very few feelings but the ones I had leaned towards girl.

:happydance: yay congrats :pink: team it is :) thats so exciting!!!!!! now the fun stuff like shopping and name picking out.
I have a feeling im having a girl too! that would be cool!

Oh yes...we had names before I even had my reversal. BUT, everyone hates our girls name because it is VERY old fashioned. When my son gets home from school he is going to be SO mad! He wanted another brother...he has 3 sisters already and feels really outnumbered.

Momma, your next!

AWWW. congrats on the baby girl. What is the name going to be. ???

Ok ladies. I hope you all are sitting down. I have some bad news. I am scared, heartbroken, and at a loss for what to do. I have been sick for about a month. I haven't really said anything on here. As it would come and go and the pain would come and go. Well finally I couldn't take it anymore. So I went to the doc. He did a Ct SCAN. of my whole chest and sholders. As I had open heart surgery when I was young. He thought it could have something to do with the wires in my chest. Or a pulled muscle. Something along one of those 2 lines. Well turns out after doing 4 different lung tests and the ct. I have 2 spots in my left lower lung. I am only 30 and looking at a very good possiblility of lung cancer. I was told when I was little that my lungs were severly damaged because of my heart problem. I was told that my impure blood would sit in my lungs and was not being pushed out because there wasn't enough to push it out. Anyway so I am now on 2 different puffers my lungs are aged to a 96 yr old according to all the tests. Which just makes me feel really good about myself. My husband wont let me get upset about it. I think because he is scared and he doesn't want to show it. My doc said right now is not the right time for a baby and to stop TTC after this cycle. As I am looking at being on some very heavy meds. He gave me vicodin and diazapam ( not sure if I spelled those right). He said to take them if I have to. So for now I have to wait 6 months for another CT to see if they are growing or what is going on, unless things get worse.
So for me I believe God works in mysterious ways. We didn't get the Walmart account so my hubby is home and looking for a job that will at most have him gone over night and home the next day. We haven't told the kids yet, not sure if I am going to. I hope you gilrs dont mind if I still stop in and say Hi. Heck I might stop by everyday. I love looking and reading what you all have to say.

Oh Lissa! You will be in my prayers, all the time. Im so sorry your having struggles like this at such a young age. I really hope i ends up being nothing worse.

Your strong, and you can get through this!

Oh, Lissa:( I'm so sorry! I can completely understand your being scared. I agree, God does work in mysterious ways. Our ways are not always His ways but He sees the big picture and knows best. We just have to trust Him in all things.

Our family prays together every evening during our family devotion time and I want you to know that we will pray diligently for your healing:thumbup::hugs: Although MUCH easier said than done, try not to worry:hugs:

Please stay with us here, we are all at different points in our lives and I think we can support each other in more than TTC:kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->