Trying To Conceive After Tubal Reversal

hi girls .....hows everyone doing?
sorry not been around much been so busy with all the activities with the kids breaking up for the summer
so sorry af got you faith :( chin up and keep going :)
good luck mommaB xxx hope you get that BFP!!!!
how"s all your bumps doing ladies? :)
ive got to see my consultant on tuesday as the bleed has got bigger but they still aren"t concerned at the moment so hopefully i"ll get a few more answers on tuesday and hopefully another scan :)

Wow Momma I hope your sis is doing ok. I will keep her in my prayers. Thanksgiving in July sounds yummy. I might have to do it. LOL Herbie I had no idea you were already that far along Holy Cow.. :) Good to see you around and glad everything is going ok..

sweets it was soooo yummy and smelling everything cook really took me to november at one point my sis was like where the macys parade lol
Herbie wow is right almost 13 weeks already! how ya feeling? you have been bleeding this whole time?

Momma when do you have your next U/S? I cant wait to hear what you are having?

sweets I go on the 4th im sooooo excited I will be on here sharing the news as soon as i know :)

i know how time flys!!!!
no ive not been bleeding momma
when they did mt u/s they found a bleed at the top of my uterus
they said they usually just get absorbed and as its nowhere near baby they arent concerned
but i am!!! lol scared to death that all is ok :(
so i see my consultant tomorrow and hopefully she will have more answers :)
i have no bleeding or pain but i just wish it wasn"t there si i can relax a bit more xxxx

Good morning ladies. I have to tell you we went to dinner and movie last night. Saw the funniest movie I have seen in years. Friends with Benefits.. I highly recommend it.

Herbie good luck at the dr. today :) Im sure all will be ok
Lissa I wanted to see that now im def gonna try to make a date with hubby, we havent had one in soooo long!

so its looking like my sister is suffering from another ectopic :( poor girl I hope she can mentally hang in there
as for me Im still not really feeling baby move im sure he/she is fine in there but im just such a paranoid freak this time around I cant help but wonder?! seems like everyone is different but I could swear I felt the other ones earlier then this????? hmmmm thank god for my ultrasound next week, that will give me some relief

Momma, when I was preggers with my last 2 dc, I RENTED a home doppler just for peace of mind! They may be cheap enough to buy by now or renting may still be an option..also maybe someone is selling one on ebay for cheap. You might check into that to save yourself worry:hugs: My first baby was stillborn AND I am a worrier (trying to get better with that) but being able to check on the wee babes whenever I wanted to, was so reassuring:)

Lissa, glad you enjoyed the time out with DH:kiss:

Thanks faith thats a good idea and im sooooo sorry for your loss that is something I just couldnt imagine :(

Morning girls! We have been super busy- put an offer in on a new house last night. Now we just get to wait and see what happens. I hate waiting!!!

Me and DH saw Friends With Benefits this weekend also, and I agree with Lissa- it was one of the funniest movies I have seen in a long time. The humor is so inappropriate it cant possibly all be shown on the previews, like some movies :p

Sounds like Momma and Herbie have some big ultrasounds coming up, super exciting!

Momma- have you asked the location of your placenta? A lot of times with a more anterior placenta you wont feel movement for a VERY long time.

yeah dash my girlfriend had that this go around and she didnt get any proper movement until 18 19 weeks I guess we will find out next week :)

yay good luck I hope you get the house :)

morning ladies xxx
well went to see my cons and she said no matter how big the bleed gets it will be absorbed and not to worry xxx
they are not gomma scan me again as they said there was no need as the pregnancy was doing fine
they booked my c-section when i was there so bubs will be born on 18th jan xxx
seems like ages away !!!! lol xxxxx

Great news herbie :) Im so jealous you got to book your section already,I want to book mine lol

Good morning ladies. Not alot to report here. I go back to the doc tomorrow Finally I will get to see my OB/GYN doc. I can't wait to have some answers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->