Trying To Conceive After Tubal Reversal

Herbie, good news on the bleed:hugs: Jan. 18 will be here before you know it:happydance: I can't believe it's almost August!

Lissa, we'll be anxious to hear how your appt. goes:)

Momma, I hope your LO starts gettin' busy in there:winkwink: good tip from Dash..I hadn't heard that before!

Dash, a new house?! How exciting!!!! I hope everything works out:)

Girls, it's time for updated belly pics:haha:

When you say its almost August, it makes November seem SO close! Haha.

Good news Herbie, and good luck at the doc Lissa.

Our offer was accepted on the house :) So now we get to spend a bunch of time waiting on paperwork and inspections and stuff...Im really hoping it goes through! Its a 4 bed 2 bath, with an extra den downstairs. It feels like a mansion compared to what we are in now! The only down side is that it is residential, so we have to give up our goats and chickens...

Hello ladies!

Dash- Congrats! Yes Nov is just around the bend not to much longer!

Momma- I can't wait to see what your having.

Afm, well AF showed 2 days early... I'm not complaining. I am so happy that my body has finally got its groove back. So here is to trying next month.

great outlook mommab :)
I cant wait either! next thursday!!!!!
so my drs. office called and said im still positive for somesort of antibody but the tieter is to low to tell what! ugh I hate this because I know nada about it, they say the baby is fine which is good but its still just one more thing for me to worry about!

Dash::happydance: woohoo:) Congrats on the new house:thumbup:

Mommax3, can't wait to hear if it's a boy or girl:) I don't know a thing about the anitbody stuff but will be praying that everything works itself out:hugs:

MommaB, sorry AF found you:( Hope next cycle is the ticket..you'll be on your honeymoon, right?:haha:

Dash Congrats on the new house. :happydance: November is just around the corner.
Herbie January 18th will be here before you know it. heck I am getting ready to go Xmas shopping. LOL
Momma can't wait to see what you are having.
Faith when is your apt and what type of blood work are you getting done?
AFM I am getting ready to head out the door to go to my apt. I am praying for good news. I also see my family doc today. SO I will be home about 12 but then I have a guy coming with 7 tons of dirt so I could be busy. But I promise I will update you all as soon as I can. :thumbup:

No Faith not till Sept! But it would be nice to announce while all our family is together since they are all so scattered out.

Mommax3 people can develop antibodies from exposure to illnesses and immunizations. It is probably nothing to worry about. SO do you have your hopes set on a Boy or a girl?

Lissa hope to hear good news from your dr. appt.!

Momma has 3 boys, I bet she wants that girl! Haha.

Good luck today lissa!

Lissa, can't wait to hear how your appt. goes:thumbup: I'm praying for good news! 7 tons of dirt should keep you busy:haha:

As for my testing..I'm doing it on 8/8. We're testing: Estradiol, Progesterone, Testosterone, DHEA-S, Cortisol,Thyroid:freeT3, freeT4,TSH,TPO. Depending on how these come out, we'll test FSH and LH if need be. :thumbup:

MommaB, :dohh: for some reason I was thinking your wedding was in August. At least you have another cycle to get that BFP before the big day:)

Hi ladies thank you for all the thoughts and prayers. I got some what good news??? He said that they can treat the clotting disorder that showed in my blood work. So he ordered more blood work and an U/S I go again on the 8th of August. I hate this waiting game... He did say that I need to do the baby asprin extra Vitamin B12 and and pre nat vitamin. He did say that we might try an IUI in September. He does think that I could be headed toward the control phase of the Lupus. Thank God. So after that I went and saw my family doc. The blood work with him all came back good. He gave me some meds for the muscle aches. And said that the last xray of my chest should that there was fluid in my chest cavity. So he wants to do a stress test. RRRGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am seriously thinking of pulling my hair out.. SOOOOO I still have no answers I feel. I go to the Rhuematologist on August 18th. And Ob/GYN on August 8th. O and my family doc said to try not to stress and recommended smoking some green stuff to try to relax???? If you could have only seen the look on my face. Not to mention my kids were with me. I might have to find a new doc??? But I love this guy...

Haha. I recommend it too.

(I wish you could see how hard Im laughing right now)

sweets Im thrilled to hear that there was good news today :) hopefully destressing will help :)
so im having alot of lower tummy pain today like to the point it was making me think i was getting my period (weird)so I went to the dr. and they basicly think it might just be round ligament pain which I dont think so or uti or kidney stones again ugh anyway good news is I got a us and they were able to tell us that we are having a girl!!!!!

Lissa, I'm glad you got some more answers today:thumbup: yep, the waiting game sucks:( Bu, at least you're making progress!! btw, stay AWAY from the greens stuff:wacko: hmmmm, interesting doc you have:wacko:

Momma, I hope it's just ligament pain your feeling:thumbup: AND YEA to team PINK:happydance: sounds lovely!!! BOTH you and Dash having girls:) how do your kids feel about that? Glad you got to see HER moving around on the screen. Did the dr. say why you may not be feeling much movement at this point?

LOL Faith trust me I will. LOL..
Momma I am thrilled to hear your having a girl. Sorry you are feeling rough.

sweets Im thrilled to hear that there was good news today :) hopefully destressing will help :)
so im having alot of lower tummy pain today like to the point it was making me think i was getting my period (weird)so I went to the dr. and they basicly think it might just be round ligament pain which I dont think so or uti or kidney stones again ugh anyway good news is I got a us and they were able to tell us that we are having a girl!!!!!

Oh how exciting! Congrats! Hope that you get to feeling better! :happydance:

Hi ladies thank you for all the thoughts and prayers. I got some what good news??? He said that they can treat the clotting disorder that showed in my blood work. So he ordered more blood work and an U/S I go again on the 8th of August. I hate this waiting game... He did say that I need to do the baby asprin extra Vitamin B12 and and pre nat vitamin. He did say that we might try an IUI in September. He does think that I could be headed toward the control phase of the Lupus. Thank God. So after that I went and saw my family doc. The blood work with him all came back good. He gave me some meds for the muscle aches. And said that the last xray of my chest should that there was fluid in my chest cavity. So he wants to do a stress test. RRRGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am seriously thinking of pulling my hair out.. SOOOOO I still have no answers I feel. I go to the Rhuematologist on August 18th. And Ob/GYN on August 8th. O and my family doc said to try not to stress and recommended smoking some green stuff to try to relax???? If you could have only seen the look on my face. Not to mention my kids were with me. I might have to find a new doc??? But I love this guy...

Bahaha lissa i could only imagine the facial expression I would have had. Just hold in there and everything will come together. Hope that you get good news on the 8th!:hugs:

Wow oh wow how exciting it is to see that Mommax3 is having a girl! Its so exciting to hear and gives me lots of hope for a baby one day!:happydance:

Faith i hope that all comes back well on your testing.:thumbup: It should definitely give you some answers. I was reading on another board the other day that it took the lady exactly a year to get preggers from her TR surgery. I hope that you get yours very soon tho!:hugs:

Afm, i informed my DH last night that i want 6 children. This conversation did not go over very well :grr: So i am on the outs with the old man for now.

Im feeling alot better today thank god! dash was right I have anterior placenta so I guess what this means is my placenta is thicker beteween my belly and the baby so it taks longer for me to feel anyhthing. my best friend had the same thing and she thought i might have it too and and honestly I was like yeah right what are the odds of both of us having it lol today im going to see her in the hospital she had her lil man last night :) cant wait to hold him :)
mommab 6 kids u go girl! hubby will get over it just give him some time
dash yay congrats on the house I guess you will stay busy from now until baby time

awwww a pink bump xxxx
massive congrats!!!!!:hugs::hugs::hugs:
have you got a name for her momma?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back