Trying To Conceive After Tubal Reversal

YAY!!!! massive congrats Momma:happydance::happydance:
welcome to all the new girls:thumbup:
ive been so busy with the kids off school
but they are back monday so a bit of piece yay!!!:happydance::happydance:
hope everyone is doing ok
AFM im just waiting till my 20 week scan to see if ill need to go shopping or not
got loads of boys clothes, so if its a girl ill have to shop lol xxxx

Herbie wow your 20 week scan is right around the corner! how are you feeling?

Now DASH, we know that bump of yours has to be getting bigger:haha: I think it's time to update your avatar, lady :)

Herbie, so happy to see you checking in with us:hugs:

Any big plans for the TR gals this weekend? We're having a big family reunion and my mom volunteered herself and me to cook for ALL the meals (8 meals to be exact..eeek!) So my holiday weekend is completely laid out before me.

I hope you all have something fun planned with your families :hugs:

oh..and did I mention that I'll be O'ing in the midst of all the cooking (that's a yucky thought isn't it?) I hope I'll have some leftover energy to put towards that task:winkwink:

Have fun, Faith! That sounds like a good time.

I'm giant, actually...giant enough that I dont want to take a picture. My arms have gotten really fat.

YAY!!!! massive congrats Momma:happydance::happydance:
welcome to all the new girls:thumbup:
ive been so busy with the kids off school
but they are back monday so a bit of piece yay!!!:happydance::happydance:
hope everyone is doing ok
AFM im just waiting till my 20 week scan to see if ill need to go shopping or not
got loads of boys clothes, so if its a girl ill have to shop lol xxxx

Herbie wow your 20 week scan is right around the corner! how are you feeling?

a little anxious, just praying all is ok with baby:hugs:
but at the same time excited!!!!!

Have fun, Faith! That sounds like a good time.

I'm giant, actually...giant enough that I dont want to take a picture. My arms have gotten really fat.

dash I gained 30 pounds already! no excuse lol

Ive only gained 11...but its all in my chin and upper arms! Its the most disproportionate 11 pounds ever. Not only that but I gained the extra 10 after my surgery (which Im not counting as pounds gained during pregnancy).

Sad weekend for me Ladies. Started spotting blood on Friday and went to ER. Did blood work and u/s and my betas dropped to 332. and no fetal heart beat. I am going back today to see if they went back up or dropped any further. Dr. says that it is called a Threatened Miscarriage. I have pretty much locked myself in my room and not came out. I am just so devastated. He told me not to give up hope but i can't help but to think the worst. My cervix was still closed and he called it old blood. Don't know what will happen today but i will let you know what happened as soon as i can. :(

mommabrown im so sorry hun I hope its nothing and your lil one is still holding on strong in there. keep us posted your in my prayers.

Sad weekend for me Ladies. Started spotting blood on Friday and went to ER. Did blood work and u/s and my betas dropped to 332. and no fetal heart beat. I am going back today to see if they went back up or dropped any further. Dr. says that it is called a Threatened Miscarriage. I have pretty much locked myself in my room and not came out. I am just so devastated. He told me not to give up hope but i can't help but to think the worst. My cervix was still closed and he called it old blood. Don't know what will happen today but i will let you know what happened as soon as i can. :(

I am praying for you and your little one:hugs: don't give up!

Sad sad sad news. We lost our lil baby due to an abnormality and my body had already started to get rid of it. Dr. says to wait for 3 months and start trying again but at this point emotionally i am just to drained to think about starting back up again. I have to wait to see my OB on weds to see if they are going to do a D&C or let it pass on its own. Thank you ladies for your prayer. :'(

Sad sad sad news. We lost our lil baby due to an abnormality and my body had already started to get rid of it. Dr. says to wait for 3 months and start trying again but at this point emotionally i am just to drained to think about starting back up again. I have to wait to see my OB on weds to see if they are going to do a D&C or let it pass on its own. Thank you ladies for your prayer. :'(

Oh, MommaB, :cry: I'm so sorry:nope: I hope your body will cleanse without the D&C:( Take the time you need to heal. Each day will get better:hugs: We're always here for you:hugs:

mommabrown im sooo sorry for your loss lots of hugs your way :(

So sorry for your loss, MommaBrown. We lost two babies, 10 weeks apart and I understand the emotional turmoil. I wish you all the best and BFP dust when you're ready

so sorry hunni:hugs::hugs:
nothing i can say can make you feel better
its so hard losing a baby
massiive :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Well it looks like AF found me yet again. My cycles are getting longer and finally back to normal. I can't believe it has taken me since February to get back to normal. Anyway. Clomid this month and the IUI. Here's to hoping it works. I am praying that clomid doesn't make me crave food cause I am really enjoying loosing weight..LOL.. Anyway. I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. My baby turned 4 yesterday. So it was a very busy weekend for us.

I'm so sorry Mommabrown :(

Good luck this month Lissa, sounds like you guys have a good plan.

Thank you Dash. You and Momma are sporting some new belly pics. I love them. For some reason AF is hiding again. I had a lil spotting this morning and now NOTHING.. Trust me I am not complaining. But seriously this is not funny... I am not laughing.

Lissa~ hopefully everything works great with you!

Dash how was the move? I am sure unpacking and getting situated is hectic right now. But well worth it!

Faith~ Hope that you get that :bfp: this month! I am rooting for you!

Herbie thanks it is very true. When do you get to find out what you are having?

Brandi wow 10 weeks apart. I just don't think i am up for trying that soon.

Afm. . I am still pretty sad. Have started bleeding and i guess that maybe it has passed but still awaiting Dr. appt tomorrow.:sadangel: Dh has tried to pep me up because our Anniversary is Thurs and i am so down.:cry: Only positive side to it is that I know i can now get preggers after my TR.:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->