Trying To Conceive After Tubal Reversal

sweets yay on the crosshairs :)
mommabrown good idea to get the second level drawn its not the level that really matters, its good if they double and i def. know this since my sister has had 2 ectopics and her levels never truly doubled they would go up but no double! so happy your going back for the second one i wouldnt worry though your levels are good hers always started pretty low :(

Lots of good news around here:)

MommaB, your number sounds great! I'm glad you're getting the 2nd beta drawn:winkwink:

Lissa, great news of the crosshairs:) Don't you love to see those on there:haha:

Michelle, I hope you have squeaky clean tubes:)...followed by a BFP:happydance: I'll be anxious to hear how it goes:thumbup:

Afm, I did get my hormone labs back and I have estrogen dominance and low progesterone:( I've thought this to be the case for several months and I'm kicking myself for not getting on it sooner!! Anyway, I'm going to work aggressively at getting the hormones balanced so we can got our BFP. Oh, and I'm also showing adrenal fatigue..so that will need to be addressed, too. Just glad for some answers so I can move forward:)

Hi my name is Amy I am 30 yrs old. I had my TR in April 2011 4.5 cms both sides with one not so good side from what the doctor told me. I have 4 beautiful children and inherited a new one just recently married my husband this august.

I am due for AF today but no show I took a FRER this am and got an instant white evap line?:shrug: I left my unused test in my truck in 100 degree weather not sure if that means anything. I suppose Ill test again later. I am hoping for that BFP soon!

Hi my name is Amy I am 30 yrs old. I had my TR in April 2011 4.5 cms both sides with one not so good side from what the doctor told me. I have 4 beautiful children and inherited a new one just recently married my husband this august.

I am due for AF today but no show I took a FRER this am and got an instant white evap line?:shrug: I left my unused test in my truck in 100 degree weather not sure if that means anything. I suppose Ill test again later. I am hoping for that BFP soon!

Amy, welcome!:hi: glad to have you here with us:flower: Congratulations on your recent marriage:) Crazy evap lines:nope: it is possible that the extreme heat damaged the test, though.
Best wishes for a BFP this cycle:happydance:

Mommax3, are you getting any of the hurricane??? Hope you and your family can escape the wicked weather:thumbup:

Thanks Ladies. Still Cramping and having sore bb's and extreme fatigue has kicked in...I am nervous since those are the only symptoms i have but I might just be lucky. I will be glad when i get to see this little thing on the 7th so that i know everything is ok. Have my 2nd Beta tomorrow. Super excited that i am actually pregnant...and stunned at the same time. Never thought it would happen so fast. .

HI and welcome to the group. Hope your evap turns into a BFP

AF showed up this morning :growlmad: . Two days late and I didn't even have any cramping. I tell you what TR was the best thing I ever did - after my tl i had the worst cramps that would put me out for entire day and I was an emotional rollercoaster. When I read about tr i found info on PTLS. Never even heard of it but I think I was a canidate. So even though I'm not preggo this month I am still smiling!:flower:

That is a great attitude Mammas.
This morning I have my lil man all ready for preschool. He has cried all morning because he is riding the bus. He hasn't gotten into the routine yet. So each day my heart brakes all over again. I am 7 DPO today and trying not to pay attention to any of the signs..LOL.. Because they can be so misleading. I am trying to focus more on my lil man's bday(next monday) and going to the cabin. I also planned our trip to Disney World yesterday. I plan to try to keep myself busy until Friday and maybe I will test then. I would like to hold out until Sunday. But I can never do it. I am still losing weight and inches. Last week I lost 4 &1/2 inches. So that puts me up to 13 inches in a lil over a month. And I am up to 15 Lbs if it stays off until Wednesday. Hubby says that I will get this weight off and then get pregnant..LOL... Only because that is the way it has always went. So if we didn't get it this month. I am hoping to be down 20 LBS by the end of September. That would be a great start to a pregnancy..LOL.. Cause I know I would gain back the 20 LBS for sure...

Betas are 947 this morning! Looking pretty good. Ultrasound on the 7th. can't wait!!

Lissa, that's so sad to hear about your lil boy. Mine was so anxious to ride the bus that is all he was ready for his first day.
Mammas that crazy how a TL effects some women that way. I personally never had any problems. Glad that it is easier for you.
Faith glad that the panel came back and you have figured out what is up. Now its time for you to get that :bfp:

I am out going to take a much needed nap! :)

sweets sorry about your son its soooo heartbreaking :( yay on the weightloss and i know you wouldnt care if you lost all this weight and got a baby instead so come off weight and come on baby!
mommab congrats on the numbers lookin good :)
faith we got hit with the storm sat evening and didnt have power for 2 days im soooo happy to be able to flush my potty and vacume my floors lol

I went for my HsG test yesterday; it wasn't so bad when they started, but when it fell out and they had to re-insert it, OUCH! I screamed and just wanted them to stop!! Found out my right tube is completely blocked :sad1:

They wanted to start me on injections to ensure I am ovulating on my left side, but my ins won't cover it until October 20; that is 12 months from my reversal. SO, they decided I should start IVF diagnostic testing and then I can start the treatment on October 20. They said I should have great results with that and because I am approaching 38, that time is not on my side if I wanted to try conceiving with just one tube. I have to agree with that, but I am pretty freaked right now about going through IVF.

Hey ladies! I tried tocatch up best I could on my phone. But I can't back space so excuse the typos:)

Faith I'm so glad your test results came back with some answers for you. Has your doc thought of a game plan, or are you going to try to take care of it naturally?

Mommab love those numbers!

Lissa, good luck in a few days ;)

And hi to all the new girls!

I still have no internet. Should be here tomorrow. We are all moved in, just need to unpack now.
I have an ultrasound Thursday to ccheck the babys size. She was measuring 4.5 weeks ahead at my last visit...so that is terrifying! I told the doc I know my dates aren't off, so don't try changing my due date.

michelle sorry about the blocked tube but keep your chin up the ivf should do the trick and you will have your lil baby in no time :)
dash wow you got a big baby in there :)

Faith glad to see you got some answers. michelle I was told the same thing and I lost my left tube back in Feburary. I don't O from my right side very often. So they gave me clomid. Next month we will do the shot of HCG too. Our insurance wont cover any of it. So for us it is all out of our pockets.

Thanks mommax; hopefully we will do IVF in November, this will give us a chance to get all diagnostic testing done beforehand and prepare for everything else.

Wow sweetlissa; we decided to wait until the ins does cover it, its only another 6-8 weeks and we have waited this long. I am just scared of the shots/injections cause I HATE needles! Hope all goes well for you!!!

Thanks Michelle. I am hoping we got it this cycle so that we wont have to do it.

Betas are 947 this morning! Looking pretty good. Ultrasound on the 7th. can't wait!!

Lissa, that's so sad to hear about your lil boy. Mine was so anxious to ride the bus that is all he was ready for his first day.
Mammas that crazy how a TL effects some women that way. I personally never had any problems. Glad that it is easier for you.
Faith glad that the panel came back and you have figured out what is up. Now its time for you to get that :bfp:

I am out going to take a much needed nap! :)

AWESOME NEWS ON THE BETAS!!!:happydance:

YAY!!!! massive congrats Momma:happydance::happydance:
welcome to all the new girls:thumbup:
ive been so busy with the kids off school
but they are back monday so a bit of piece yay!!!:happydance::happydance:
hope everyone is doing ok
AFM im just waiting till my 20 week scan to see if ill need to go shopping or not
got loads of boys clothes, so if its a girl ill have to shop lol xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->