Trying To Conceive After Tubal Reversal

Sorry for your lost Mommabrown, but you do have a good point a least you know you can get pregnant. Take your time and try again when you are emotionally ready. Happy Anniversary!!

AFM- I am in the dreaded tww I am trying not to obsess, my girls are back in school so I have plenty to keep my mind occupied.

God Bless and Good Luck to everyone!!

Dash, I love the updated belly shot:happydance:

MommaB, the positive note here is that you CAN get preggers:thumbup: that is something to truly be encouraged with. Try to enjoy your anniversary...you've worked so hard to make it a special day:hugs: I can't wait to see photos of the event!!!!

Lissa, did you do a preggers test? That crazy spotting seems to get many women at the beginning of their pregnancy. If this ISN'T your month, good luck with the clomid & iui:hugs: try to keep healthy, low calorie things to munch on during the cycle so you don't give in to eating junkie stuff and ruin all your hard work:thumbup:

Mzladyk, hope this is BFP month for you:hugs: keep busy and the TWW will fly by:)

I hope everyone had a great Labor Day weekend:thumbup: I'm really glad it's over...it was really exhausting:wacko: I need life to SLOW DOWN...things are too hectic and I can't seem to keep up:shrug:

Mommabrown I'm so sorry for your loss. I've had to mc before my TL. It's devastating I know. Just take time for your mind, body and soul to heel. A loss is a loss and you need time to grieve. GL to you.

Faith are you kids back to school? im dying for mine to go back lol they were suppose to go back this week but due to irene messing our roads and bridges up pretty bad and some people are homeless now they postponed until monday. Anyways hope life calms down for you a bit I know school always helps me

Faith are you kids back to school? im dying for mine to go back lol they were suppose to go back this week but due to irene messing our roads and bridges up pretty bad and some people are homeless now they postponed until monday. Anyways hope life calms down for you a bit I know school always helps me

First of all, I have to say, what a cute bump you have:flower:

So, you guys were in Irene's path:nope: how scary that must of been! I'm glad you guys are doing okay. Wow, this is quite a delay in the kids going back to school; I wonder how it will affect their schedule for the year.

Yep, my kids are back to school, but this is where life gets really busy for me again because we homeschool:rofl: ...what's making things really crazy right now, is dh is so loaded down with work that I'm needing to help him in his studio (rather than just handling the business side of stuff) and it's eating every spare moment that I'm not schooling the kids! It's been really stressful and I think it's messing up my cycle as I don't *think* I've O'd yet! I'm thinking probably tomorrow, BUT dh is leaving today on an overnight business trip so we will likely miss this cycle. He suggested that I come along, but I have to say, I HAVE TOO MUCH TO DO and even if means missing a month, I have to stay home. :hissy: All of our summer traveling put me waaay behind at home:( Anywho, I'm sure I'll get caught up and by this time next cycle, we'll be back to a good routine:)

Hi all :) After I posted the last message AF came on a few hours later. Yesterday I started my 100 mg of clomid. Crazy thing was I slept like a baby...LOL.. Anyway. I finally got my blood work back from the doc.. It took forever. But it does show that I am not in a flare up right now. Or that I wasn't on August 18th.. SO my body seems to be getting back on track. I do have a doc appt today because I have had a horrible headache since Sunday. I think I could have a sinus infection. But other then that life is wonderful. The kids are in school. I have been doing alot of cleaning. So today I am taking the day off from cleaning and just relaxing. I have been doing pretty good on the not eating junk food. LOL.. TODAY I had a TunaFish Sandwhich with pickles.. LOL.. Anyway.. Now that I have wrote a book. I will let you all go enjoy the day.

I am so sorry Mammabrown :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: Take time to heal and the good thing is you know you can get pregnant after your reversal.

First of all, I have to say, what a cute bump you have:flower:

So, you guys were in Irene's path:nope: how scary that must of been! I'm glad you guys are doing okay. Wow, this is quite a delay in the kids going back to school; I wonder how it will affect their schedule for the year.

Yep, my kids are back to school, but this is where life gets really busy for me again because we homeschool:rofl: ...what's making things really crazy right now, is dh is so loaded down with work that I'm needing to help him in his studio (rather than just handling the business side of stuff) and it's eating every spare moment that I'm not schooling the kids! It's been really stressful and I think it's messing up my cycle as I don't *think* I've O'd yet! I'm thinking probably tomorrow, BUT dh is leaving today on an overnight business trip so we will likely miss this cycle. He suggested that I come along, but I have to say, I HAVE TOO MUCH TO DO and even if means missing a month, I have to stay home. :hissy: All of our summer traveling put me waaay behind at home:( Anywho, I'm sure I'll get caught up and by this time next cycle, we'll be back to a good routine:)
Thanks the bump is def. growing :) Irene is really causing us trouble the kids are now not going back until wednesday ahhhh! i think Imight go nuts! I give you lots of credit I couldnt imagine homeschooling its my quiet organized time loll not to mention your running a business too! I bet you have no time and your stressed and messing with O, hopefully it calms down for you soon and you get some you time :)

Did anyone have bad cramps after TR? I have had bad cramps all day and seems to be more on the left side. I never had cramps like this before TR. I never even cramp before af.

I had alot of cramps the first few months after tr and I thought it was weird cause so many woman say there cramps and periods got better after TR, i think its normal your body takes awhile to work itself out again.

Hi all :) After I posted the last message AF came on a few hours later. Yesterday I started my 100 mg of clomid. Crazy thing was I slept like a baby...LOL.. Anyway. I finally got my blood work back from the doc.. It took forever. But it does show that I am not in a flare up right now. Or that I wasn't on August 18th.. SO my body seems to be getting back on track. I do have a doc appt today because I have had a horrible headache since Sunday. I think I could have a sinus infection. But other then that life is wonderful. The kids are in school. I have been doing alot of cleaning. So today I am taking the day off from cleaning and just relaxing. I have been doing pretty good on the not eating junk food. LOL.. TODAY I had a TunaFish Sandwhich with pickles.. LOL.. Anyway.. Now that I have wrote a book. I will let you all go enjoy the day.

yay to clomid and yay to no flare ups :) keep up the good eating im so happy for you it seems it takes forever to get ont he good food wagon but once your there its not so bad :) I hope I can get on there with you lol

Did anyone have bad cramps after TR? I have had bad cramps all day and seems to be more on the left side. I never had cramps like this before TR. I never even cramp before af.

Unfortunately, yes! My first AF after surgery was *normal* but for the next 4-5 AFs, the cramps were terrible! Last couple cycles have been much better! I hope your body is just trying to get itself straightened out and you can return to the *no cramps* cycles:flower:

My first cycle after TR was great and light an pain free (VERY unusual for me) but the 2nd was HELL. I had to actually find somebody to come watch my kids because I couldn't leave the bed. Just try to remember the surgery is a pretty traumatic experience for your reproductive organs, and it takes time for your body to adjust- they get in there and move everything around and it has to find its place again, and sometimes that hurts.

Lissa cant wait to see how this month turns out for you!

Lissa, good luck with the clomid:hugs: I hope this is IT for you and you get your long awaited sticky BFP:thumbup:

Afm, last night I finally got a positive internet cheapie OPK and smile on CB digi:wacko: CD19!!!! So, I'm assuming I'll O today:( Dh won't be home until 7 or 8pm...eek!...although it may be too late by then, we're going straight back for a *NAP*:haha: not sure about CD20 eggs, but I have been reading where a lot of ladies say they have had successful pgs and healthy babies with CD 21-23 eggs! Guess we'll give it a shot:winkwink:

Lissa, good luck with the clomid:hugs: I hope this is IT for you and you get your long awaited sticky BFP:thumbup:

Afm, last night I finally got a positive internet cheapie OPK and smile on CB digi:wacko: CD19!!!! So, I'm assuming I'll O today:( Dh won't be home until 7 or 8pm...eek!...although it may be too late by then, we're going straight back for a *NAP*:haha: not sure about CD20 eggs, but I have been reading where a lot of ladies say they have had successful pgs and healthy babies with CD 21-23 eggs! Guess we'll give it a shot:winkwink:

I hope you catch your egg!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Ugh, I'm so upset.

My husband and I are separating and divorcing, so I'm being forced to use my TR money to pay rent instead. I have to postpone my TR.

This.Really.Sucks.

Ugh, I'm so upset.

My husband and I are separating and divorcing, so I'm being forced to use my TR money to pay rent instead. I have to postpone my TR.

This.Really.Sucks.

Oh my goodness:cry: I'm so very sorry. You and your dh and kids will be in my prayers:nope: divorce is such an ugly and difficult thing...so very sad for you all:sad2:

Although I know it usually goes without say, have you and your dh sought any kind of marital counseling or talked with a mediator who could possibly help you both work through the issues and keep your family together.:hugs:

Brandi, I just noticed that you have a special needs child. I know this can take its toll on a marriage, in fact, I just had this very conversation over the weekend with a relative who suffered a divorce due to the intensity of caring for their son who was born with major complications and had to endure years of special care and surgeries. Such a heartbreak for you and the family:( Again, I will be praying for you (((BIG HUG))))

Lissa... Good luck this month. Why to go on your weight loss!
Brandi... I'm sorry to hear about your divorce. It's hard especially with small children. Hope things work out for the best.

Thanks everyone for the cramps info. They aren't as bad today. Got a very faint bfp today. Might be a evap line. It was pink though. Not getting my hopes up. Well re test tomorrow or Sunday.

Awh Brandi I am hoping the same as Faith that maybe you guys can find a solution to help out with the marital differences.

Wanna, I had horrid cramps my first month after TR and with the MC but all the others were pretty good.

Faith I sure hope you get that NAP in and you get a :bfp: this month!!! I am so rooting for you!!!

Afm, DH took me out to Dixie Stampede in Branson, MO for our Ann. and it was fun. Just spending time with him and being able to tell him how i feel after the MC helped me alot. Dr. said to wait one month the TTC again and i think we are feeling up to it. Dr. actually said that the body becomes more fertile after a MC so maybe this one will be it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->