Trying To Conceive After Tubal Reversal

MammaB, how are you holding up? Still resisting the testing:) Good for you, if you can! I not a poas gal because I HATE to see it come up neg:( I'd rather wait for those tell-tale symptoms that let me know af is on the way..seems an easier let down for me.

As for the B6, I only took 200mg/daily for 5 days around my fertile time (per dr.s advice). I know lots of gals take it for LP defect, but as I was researching it, I also found a number of ladies recommending B50-Complex so the b vitamins are working together...I also love the bonus folic acid!

I hope your symptoms are bfp-ish and it's baby time for you:) Keep us posted:)

Hello, today I am 15dpo!! I'm confused because I have had cramping really bad ever since I started ovulating 15 days ago along with very very sore breast. Then it stopped sometime early yesterday. I now have no symptoms of af showing up however I took a preg test yesterday at 5am and it was neg....Thinking about testing today. It's to late I already have my hopes up. Especially since I don't feel like I am going to start my period and I am very regular....do you think I am jumping the gun here???

Hi girls:hi: how's everyone doing around here? Summer's just around the corner:happydance:

I'm taking a very laid-back approach to TTC at this point...I even THREW away my BBT:thumbup: I'm currently around 3dpo.
I've been focused on a diet I'm doing with my mom and sister...pretty much HCG. I've lost 9lbs in 12 days and I'm feeling great! My mom has lost 11lbs in 8 days and sister is at 9lbs in 8 days:happydance: yeah! We're not eating any sugar,dairy or gluten...I'm hoping this will not only get the 20 extra lbs. I've been carrying around, OFF! but also no sugar, dairy or gluten may be just the ticket to getting my body ready for a baby.

Update when you can:) xxoo

Hey Faith just wanted to update you. AF did come but I had a 28 day cycle so things are getting back to normal. I am still on B6 taking 100 mg once daily but not really to much BD'ing. I am about to enter my fertile window on Sunday and should O sometime next week.

Rachel How Are you doing??

Been thinking about sweets any one heard from her??? My sister will be having her baby any time now and just found out we are having another nephew from my brother and sister-in-law in August. Maybe i'll get some baby dust from one of them and get a bun in the oven too!

Hey Faith just wanted to update you. AF did come but I had a 28 day cycle so things are getting back to normal. I am still on B6 taking 100 mg once daily but not really to much BD'ing. I am about to enter my fertile window on Sunday and should O sometime next week.

Been thinking about sweets any one heard from her??? My sister will be having her baby any time now and just found out we are having another nephew from my brother and sister-in-law in August. Maybe i'll get some baby dust from one of them and get a bun in the oven too!

Glad the B6 is doing the job for you! Nothing worse than messed-up cycles when TTC:hugs: Good luck next week for O:happydance:
I'm currently somewhere in the 2week abyss...AF always arrives between the 22nd & 24th. I plan to test the 25th if she hasn't shown.
I'm currently day 18 of my diet and have lost 11 lbs:) ...feeling really excited to get the remaining 14 off! This diet has been a GREAT distraction to TTC AND I know my body is getting healthier..inside and out...with no sugar, starches or dairy:thumbup: it's been doable:flower:

I really hope this one sticks! ahhh:cloud9::cloud9:

Attachments

• preggo9.jpg
    preggo9.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 2

Glad the B6 is doing the job for you! Nothing worse than messed-up cycles when TTC:hugs: Good luck next week for O:happydance:
I'm currently somewhere in the 2week abyss...AF always arrives between the 22nd & 24th. I plan to test the 25th if she hasn't shown.
I'm currently day 18 of my diet and have lost 11 lbs:) ...feeling really excited to get the remaining 14 off! This diet has been a GREAT distraction to TTC AND I know my body is getting healthier..inside and out...with no sugar, starches or dairy:thumbup: it's been doable:flower:
WOO HOO Faith 11 lbs down how exciting!!! I hope that you get a sticky bean too!!! Fx for you ladies!

Mammaspath: YEAAAHHHHH:happydance::happydance: I hope it's a keeper:hugs: congrats! Is this a SMEP baby?

MommaB: Thanks for the congrats on wt. loss...it feels soooo good to get those lbs. off. My goal wt. is 118, so just 14 lbs. to go:happydance: I can't wait!!! I'm missing toast, crackers, chips, chocolate...ahhhh. I know it WILL be worth it!
I hope we BOTH get our bfps soon!!

yes its a smep baby!

faith - congrats on will power.......i could never do it!

Attachments

• preggo10.jpg
    preggo10.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 0
Mammaspath: YEAAAHHHHH:happydance::happydance: I hope it's a keeper:hugs: congrats! Is this a SMEP baby?

MommaB: Thanks for the congrats on wt. loss...it feels soooo good to get those lbs. off. My goal wt. is 118, so just 14 lbs. to go:happydance: I can't wait!!! I'm missing toast, crackers, chips, chocolate...ahhhh. I know it WILL be worth it!
I hope we BOTH get our bfps soon!!

Oh me too! I have baby fever so badly right now. There is a 16 month old little boy at our church and he crawled up in my arms yesterday during service and took a nap. His parents were so baffeled by this because he never let's them hold him to take a nap. Dh was smiling the entire time.

MommaB, I hope you get your BFP soon! I understand baby fever:cry::thumbup:

Mammaspath, so happy SMEP worked for you!!! Did you do the legs in the air thing, too?

I'm currently 11dpo-13dpo..not exactly sure. I'll test Sunday if AF hasn't arrived by then. No symptoms to speak of... only different about this cycle NO SORE (.) (.) ..I love this!! I'm thinking the soreness is usually caused by something I'm consuming in my diet. Currently I'm drinking NO coffee (oh, how I miss it!), no sugar, no grains or gluten, no dairy! As I add those things back, I'll have to watch for what affects my cycles! I'm also not having PMS :happydance: again...probably the "no caffeine" thing :) I'm down 12.4lbs. Tomorrow I'll take measurements at my 3 week mark!

Happy Memorial Day Ladies! I hope you all are enjoying today!

Faith how did it turn out?? Has AF shown.

Mammaspath and Rachel how are things with you??

Afm, I think i O'd saturday night but not to sure. I had a huge abundance of EWCM (sat) and it has lingered around since just not as in as much abundance. So we will see what happens. Fx crossed for all of us TR ladies.

Happy Memorial Day Ladies! I hope you all are enjoying today!

Faith how did it turn out?? Has AF shown.

Mammaspath and Rachel how are things with you??

Afm, I think i O'd saturday night but not to sure. I had a huge abundance of EWCM (sat) and it has lingered around since just not as in as much abundance. So we will see what happens. Fx crossed for all of us TR ladies.

Tested bfn today @ 16dpo:( never been late in 18 cycles...all I can assume is it's related to the diet I'm doing?! Just going to wait and see what happens...can't imagine it could still be bfp after 16dpo. Only other thing is maybe I o'd later?! I'm kicking myself for not temping the whole month..ugh!

Goodluck for your sticky bfp this month!! It's going to happen one of these days!!

Well ladies it's bound to happen for us sooner or later....
Im on cycle #3
CD10 today....2morrow will be exactly 3 months since TR....So time to get the BDING in this week....
I cried myself to sleep when Af showed up and the 19th...OH just held me and said it was ok...And tht it will happen...:hugs:
Today i did a OPK and the second line was very very light so...FXD that we get it right this time...:winkwink:

Cam, good luck this cycle:hugs:

Just wanted to update..AF found me this afternoon:(...moving on to next cycle..sad, but also relieved after seeing bfn this morning...was wondering if I was now starting down a new path of screwed up cycles..the last thing I need to add to my monthly stresses:wacko: :flower:

Cam, good luck this cycle:hugs:

Just wanted to update..AF found me this afternoon:(...moving on to next cycle..sad, but also relieved after seeing bfn this morning...was wondering if I was now starting down a new path of screwed up cycles..the last thing I need to add to my monthly stresses:wacko: :flower:

i so hope this is my time...fxd for all of us....Mrs.Truth had her TR 2wks before i did and she is showing a BFP already....:dust:...i'm trying not to give up so soon

faith - so sorry to hear about the bfn..........and no i didn't put my legs in the air.....but that created a funny pic in my head right now!

PRAYERS FOR ALL THE TR SISTERS!

I Am actually doing ok......some mild cramping sometimes but other than that im okay......my hcg came back at 200 last week......my first scan is friday nervous

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->