• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Trying To Conceive After Tubal Reversal

I was ovulating on my own too. He just thought it might give my body that little boost to get things going in the right direction. I had both tubes open and ovulating but no BFP's. So I gave it a go and it worked. I mean, I did not have any real side effects, just some hot flashes, so I would give it a try if I were you!!! FX for you!

So determined to catch this (BEANER) this month....LOL....:winkwink:
CD 4....i think AF is finally leaving....so time to get it done...my FXD....

im finally back in the game after tubal pregnancy last month. i am on cd 6 and af is gone...

Hey Ladies i have a question for some of you. Have you ever been told to take B6?? I loked it up and it said it was for Luteal Phase and i think mine is fine but wondering what was up. Anyways Still trying....

Congrats on the BFP!!!

Usually between 10-12 days. But keep in mind it takes some people longer to get a BFP even if they are pregnant.

Hey ladies....
quick ??????....earlier i was having slight cramps tht went all the down my leg but it stopped I'm on CD 13 today.....Took a opks test strip and its negative.....Just wondering is it menstrual or Ovulation....????this is so confusing....im not stressing im just overly excited....lol...i checked cm and almost egg white stretchy cervix seems high.....but OH and i bd last night so i cant tell if its his spermies from last night......:dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh:

Hey Ladies i have a question for some of you. Have you ever been told to take B6?? I loked it up and it said it was for Luteal Phase and i think mine is fine but wondering what was up. Anyways Still trying....

Congrats on the BFP!!!

I was taking b6 but i quit.........my cycles were getting all messed up......long ones short ones..........im trying baby aspirin and preseed thermometer and put my husband on fertileaid this month. along with prenatals for me.......i hope i have good news soon......trying smep again too!

good luck

Got three BFP today:) :) 11 dpo! My LO weaned about three weeks ago, so I think that is what my body was waiting on to get pregnant. YAHHHHH

how awesome! happy nine months!
what doctor did you use?

Congrats Rachel!!!! WOOOO HOO! Congrats girl i wish you a long and happy 9 months. I used Dr. Rogers to!!!

Mammaspath thanks found out i was only having 11-12 LP from the normal 14 before the MC. Dr. said a low progesterone level lead him to the conclusion of hormones being out of balance and B6 helps get a better progesterone level. Good luck this month!!!

But with that being said....i can't tell if i am having pregnancy symptoms or side effects of being on the B6. Ugh...my cp is high and soft and my cm is thick and sticky and i have bunches of it! My temps are at 97.8 and up but i am just not sure of whats going on with me this month. Tender bbs, constipated, tired, irritable---in a bad way, extreme hunger, and waves of nausea...all things you can get while on b6!!

Congrats Rachel!!!! WOOOO HOO! Congrats girl i wish you a long and happy 9 months. I used Dr. Rogers to!!!

Mammaspath thanks found out i was only having 11-12 LP from the normal 14 before the MC. Dr. said a low progesterone level lead him to the conclusion of hormones being out of balance and B6 helps get a better progesterone level. Good luck this month!!!

But with that being said....i can't tell if i am having pregnancy symptoms or side effects of being on the B6. Ugh...my cp is high and soft and my cm is thick and sticky and i have bunches of it! My temps are at 97.8 and up but i am just not sure of whats going on with me this month. Tender bbs, constipated, tired, irritable---in a bad way, extreme hunger, and waves of nausea...all things you can get while on b6!!

Mammab, how many dpo are you? I've taken b6 in the past..high dosages near o time to increase cm..it works! However, i take b50 complex all month and i have a 14 day lp. When i run out of b50 or don't take it, my lp drops to 11-12 days. See how b6 works..if your not happy with it...you might try b50 complex.
Anyway, i hope it's Bfp symptoms :) fx'd

Mammab, how many dpo are you? I've taken b6 in the past..high dosages near o time to increase cm..it works! However, i take b50 complex all month and i have a 14 day lp. When i run out of b50 or don't take it, my lp drops to 11-12 days. See how b6 works..if your not happy with it...you might try b50 complex.
Anyway, i hope it's Bfp symptoms :) fx'd

Faith today i am 9 dpo and taking 100 mg once daily since the beginning of my cycle. Still having all the same things go on and don't really wanna get my hopes up anymore so i am waiting till AF don't show to test. That it's self is really really hard. How are you doing??? I really might try that b50 next month if i am not i don't like feeling like this. Did you feel the same way on b6???

CD 17 tested positive in am and @6 pm....having cramps OMG...whats going on...left side to the center of stomach some twitching n close to pelvic bone....now just laying n bed relaxing....not sure if i should bd tonite or take anything for pain:nope:should i be worried....

Camtex sometimes I cramp that bad during O if it continues for more than a few days after a + opk than i would go see your dr.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->