• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Trying To Conceive After Tubal Reversal

hello...i had a TR on 2-29-12...im n the same boat...i had a per. last mth so dis month i have my fingers crossed & legs...im n my fertile days now...so u know were trying...TMI...sorry....but let me know how things are going for u and i will do the same...IYW

Hi Mini. .Well we had our TR last March and have had 2 pregnancies with a sad ending. We had tried for 3 months the first time and lost it due to it not developing and then we found out in March we were expecting again but it didn't stick with us. My Tube lengths are 2 1/2 on my left and 7 on my right. I wish i could give you better advice but it seems some women get it right off and others don't. I wish you lots of luck!!

Hey Ladies!! Mommax3 what a cute pic! Faith glad to see your just going with the flow.

Afm, we tried this SMEP this month and honestly i don't know if i can keep up with TTC anymore. I am so tired of all the shnanaggins that come with it. It has been a long hard year and i am really done with TTC. I don't think we are gonna try any plan anymore. If we get a baby we get a baby oh well. DD is also going through puberty at 9.5 yrs old and i am slightly stresses out by it. Didn't talk to her about this bc i thought it was to early since mine didn't start til i was 13. Boy was i wrong.

think positive....things happen wen u least expect it...:winkwink:

I was wondering. When you said you had an HSG, did your doctor put dye through your tubes during your tr surgery?

I had tht dye...and dr..said everything was fine...NP...i had my TR south of Houston...Webster Tx...to be exact...and sorry for being nosy

somehow i deleted my old acct...sorry:growlmad:

so today im 3dpo...had some creamy cm...lotion like...we did the deed last nite...so wont be bd for awhile gunna give it sometime to relax some..af is suppose to be here 23rd...hopefully not...WITCH be gone and fly over me...lol

good luck camtex! we need some babydust floating around here big time!

Welcome to all the new gals:hugs: I hope you find this thread to be an encouragement on your journey for a sweet little one:thumbup:
Hope everyone else is hanging in there:thumbup: I hope and pray that spring time brings new bfps:happydance:

Blessings to all my tr sisters:hugs:

Btw, thinking I o'd yesterday or maybe today...not sure as I'm only going by cm and o pains:thumbup:

Welcome to all the new gals:hugs: I hope you find this thread to be an encouragement on your journey for a sweet little one:thumbup:
Hope everyone else is hanging in there:thumbup: I hope and pray that spring time brings new bfps:happydance:

Blessings to all my tr sisters:hugs:

Btw, thinking I o'd yesterday or maybe today...not sure as I'm only going by cm and o pains
:thumbup:

hopefully this will a 2012 yr for all of us...

Yes, I think he called it chromotubation, or something like that. I just started clomid so I'm hoping this is my month!

Mini, I had mine done in Houston tx by dr Bernard rosenfeld. I drove 9 hours. I live in Alabama. After I read his credentials, I prayed about it and decided he was my first choice.

Mini, I had mine done in Houston tx by dr Bernard rosenfeld. I drove 9 hours. I live in Alabama. After I read his credentials, I prayed about it and decided he was my first choice.

oh man thts crazy and i mean crazy n a good way..my dr was dr. Nagamani webster tx...she also has a website...i went wit her cuz she was the cheapest i could find...

Haven't been on here for a while and see some new and old faces!!! I am 32 with a 29 year old husband. Had tubal in 2002 and tubal reversal in March 2011. BFP 7th cycle and lost it. Started Clomid on Jan 15th 2012 and am now 13 weeks pregnant!!!! It can happen! My BFP cycle I used Clomid, Preseed, and Mucinex. I BD'd everyday from cyle day 9-22. Positive OPK on cd 17 and BFP on cd 27. I had NO symptoms and was sure I was out that month. Only took HPT because I am addicted to POAS!!! It can happen so don't give up. BABY DUST to all of you!

Oh and I had my tubal reversal done by Dr. Lisa Rogers in Jackson, TN.

Tryn, wonderful news!! glad things are going well this time around:) makes me tempted to try clomid;)

Hi FaithHopeLove! I think it would be worth it to give it a try, I swear it made the difference for me and BFP on first round!! Baby dust to you!

Hi FaithHopeLove! I think it would be worth it to give it a try, I swear it made the difference for me and BFP on first round!! Baby dust to you!

Thanks:) Were you not ovulating on your own? I always thought clomid was really for women who weren't O'ing...the dr. did confirm that I am ovulating..but now I wonder if it's kind of a "generic" go-to fertility drug when we aren't getting preggers...it seems that a LOT of women have used this. hmmm, it may be time for another visit to the dr.:thumbup:

Keep us posted on your progress:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->