Trying To Conceive After Tubal Reversal

ewww!!! what kind of show!?!?!?!? That sounds exciting!!! MUCH more exciting than budget night!!! ohhhh boy...budget groceries and taxes...that's what we're doing here in PA!!!! but it's warm - ish out!!! PRaise the Lord!!!!!
Certainly NOT 79, but not negative 12 either!!!!!!!

Uhhhh huuuhhhhaaaaaa!!! Funny about the temp...welp, you DID get what you asked for!!!! and really it DID go UP, so that's a super bonus!!! I mean, anything UP is good at this point...maybe tomorrow it'll sky rocket!!!!!!!!
Will you test when af is late?
have fun tonight girl and outside wizard of oz sounds amazing!!!!!!!!!
:friends:

Oh, Faith, I was just checking out your siggy, what is the Mommy's Bliss Omega3 DHA? is that comparable to fish oil??
:hug:

79!? Geeze, its 32 here today and covered in ice.

Tate- I'm 27. Not old enough to mind you asking, lol.

Hey Tater, yes, Mommy's Bliss is omega-3 dha plus fish oil...it says "supports baby's brain & eye development"..I'm hoping it supports my brain as well:haha: I'm really finding myself forgetful and just not as sharp as I used to be:( Anyway, it says no fishy aftertastes, BUT I do have an occasional fish burp after taking it (yes, that's gross info to share). As for the progesterone cream, it does say to take 12 days after AF arrives and continue through 26th day. Now, I 'm assuming this is based on someone with a 26 day cycle..mine is about 32 days..so will use once O happens until AF starts (or doesn't start:thumbup:)

I can so relate to budget night:) We are always trying to come up with fun, free things to do. We have many, many more spending temptations here in Florida, than we do in our small Wyoming town AND we have a budget to stick with:) One of my weaknesses is eat out! There are SO many places to eat here! I do enjoy cooking, but unless I have a menu planned out and all groceries purchased, I can be easily persuaded to go out:haha: Now a family of 5 with two BIG boys and dh, it costs us a lot and always leave with regret of how much we've spent:(

As far as the *show* ...my dh is a fine art bronze sculptor, which is why we're here in Florida. We spend several of the winter months down here doing fine art festivals on the weekends. Our *clientele* winter down here so we decided to join them and sell them more artwork:haha: Our summers are spent in Colorado (Vail & Aspen areas) selling to these same clientele! The in between months are spent creating new sculptures in the Wyoming studio or working on commissioned pieces of art. We LOVE our life and the flexability it gives us ...it also causes us to rely on God to meet our needs as we know when the economy is down, so are bronze sales:winkwink:

Dash: I wish I was still 27!!!!!:thumbup:

Tate- Just a few more days until your HSG! Very exciting! Did they say when you will have the results?

I started Cramping and spotted a bit last night. The wait is on. Not like it hasn't BEEN on, but at least I see an end now. And I save $15 on an FRER, lol.

Tater: Can't wait to hear your HSG results praying for great news!!! :hugs:

Hiya girls!!!!!!!! Sure did miss ya today :( had a chance to peek at what was happening, but NO time to say anything...maybe if I wasn't so long winded, but that'll never happen..sooooo......

OK
Momma, SA-WEET me and you heading in for HSG's just days apart...actually a week to be exact!!!!! I'll give ya a heads up once I know what it's like...and I have had an SIS which when they put a cath into the uterus and flush w/ saline, then simultaneously they use an internal u/s to look for fibroid, polyps and whatever else...also they check the follicles on my ovaries....so that was saline and not dye...an HSG does use dye, but I've NEVER heard ANYONE say that it's radioactive...and I've never heard that you can't ttc after one...???? I sure do hope that if that's the case my doc tells me that..b/c I'm like scheduling this HSG according to SMEP LOL so we were definitely planning on trying...Good heads up though, I'll definitely wanna ask about that....

Faith, that prog cream sound interesting! I like anything Organic..I'll have to Google that!! Was it expensive? AND, does it direct you to use 14 days on and 14 off, like stopping once af comes??? That's what mine says to do, which I guess makes sense, since af produces estrogen and post O produces the progesterone...Just wanted to get a diff brand's opinion....
When are you going to test??? Pretty soon isn't it!??!?! I've decided I'm NOT testing before af is late ANYMORE....It just makes me crazy and it's nuts how much money I've spent on HPT's..those manufacturers love me!!! and that's not good....
How's your vaca going? How's the weather in Fl...we had a surprise crazy awesome day..was nearly 60 and sunny...it was GREAT!!!!!!

Dash, it doesn't take much as ya'll know..BUT, I'm a lil confused on the 14dpo thing you posted...SO, was af due the 15th~right? and you were preventing so that would be craziness if your FRER is +...wowza..I'll be anxious to hear about THAT!!!!! wth is going on though...I mean, you DTD and nothing.??? that's nutso...that was my best advice...DTD brings on af...for me anyway...

TTC, heya lil mama:) SO glad you are feeling good, well, ya know..sorta !!! I'm sure you prog level will be fine...just sooo glad your doc found that early and got you started on the prog rx right away that's wonderful..plus there are prayers being said for you!!!:thumbup:let us know what the blood work shows on Monday

Sweetlissa...how you feeling girl??? what's going on w/ af??? nothing I'm trusting:hugs:

Hiya chica...have you started temping or charting yet???
let us know if you need any assistance w/ FF!!! that place took me forever to get used to and I asked a zillion and one q's until I was able to navigate it...

Sag, miss ya girl...hope all is well and your business is going smooth and good!!!!

Future,, where ya been girl!?!?!? how ya feeling?
ohhhh gawsh, if I missed anyone, please forgive me...i like the days where I constantly stalk WAY better, so I can make a bunch of lil posts instead of one huge one that you probably ALL hate reading...
Love ya all..heading out for the night...DH wants to "practice" for Smep...haha, gimme a break!!! it's in like 2 days!!!!! OH well,,,,
Love ya TR girls!!!! TTY in the morning!!!!

Thanks Tater!! I'll def let you ladies know what my blood work is. I'll have it done Monday,but I won't know my results until my TR doc. e-mails me on Tuesday.:hug:

You crack me up! Is your HSG being done by a doctor, or a tech? Radtech's are not legally allowed to give results- that usually does not stop them, though. Usually if they don't have their degree they are supposed to forward the results to the doc who ordered it after a radiologist types up the report. Did I ever mention I am a nurse? Lol. I worked in hospitals for years...

Still spotting pretty lightly. Does a spotting day count as CD1 even if its really light? I'm definitely not having a PERIOD...but I'm unsure how to mark it on my chart.

Dash what I heard and read that the first day of your period is consider the day that you start bleeding heavy.:hugs:

Hello girlies:flower:

Dash: Yea for AF...I always count CD1 as the day I see anything (unless it's a few spots before bed)...get'er done so you can move on the fun stuff:happydance:

Tater & Momma: sooo excited for your HSG. I hope it's not too terribly painful..certainly will be worth it though:)

TTC: I'm praying for BIG numbers for you next week:hugs: Are you having nausea today?

I hope the rest our TR gals are having a good day:flower:

Afm, I went to bed thinking "please don't let my temp be 97.18 AGAIN..and it wasn't! It was 97.20:rofl: guess I should have been more specific...I'm not feeling hopeful for this cycle. I just think it's been too many days of the same temp. I checked my temp before bed last night..it was 98.46...I know it's working...in fact I'll take it again right now..99.03...wow! that's the highest I've ever seen my temp:dohh: well, just going to focus my efforts on the weekend:) Dh has a show tonight, Sat & Sun..going to help him with that...we're also going to an outdoor movie with the kids tonight...Wizard of Oz..hopefully the bugs won't be out:wacko: it's 79 today..but quite humid

Thanks for you prayers Faith!Yep, I have been having some MS everyday now, which is good! 79 degrees I can't wait for that temp here! I'm so ready for summer!! I hope you had a great time at the movie with your kids! :hugs:

Well I can safely say today is CD1! Boy that took forever!

Hope everyone is having an awesome weekend!

i did get a BFP I had betas on Monday of 5 at 8 DPO and Friday beta of 25 12 DPO... I got again sunday for another beta. Already feeling sluggish but so excited.. Does anyone have yahoo. I always forget what page I left on.. if so my yahoo id is sweetlissa1980..

o and I also have bronchitis.. So I have been coughing my head off. I hope that once the RX kicks the bronchitis's butt I will feel better and have some more energy.. Not to mention going through caffiene withdraws...

Congrats sweetlissa! that is very exciting news!

Good evening ladies:hi:

Dash: so glad AF finally decided to show her bad self

Sweetlissa: CONGRATS on the BFP! Yeah!!!!:happydance: Wowzers! what brand of preg test did you take that showed a + at 8dpo? sounds like a great brand to have on hand:haha: sorry to hear that you're ill:nope: no fun at all! as for caffeine withdrawl, is it coffee that you're giving up?

TTC: Happy to hear you're still having MS:thumbup: I'll be praying for good numbers on Monday:hugs:

Tater & Sag, helloooooo to you both! Hope you're resting up in prep for SMEP:haha:

Good evening ladies:hi:

Dash: so glad AF finally decided to show her bad self

Sweetlissa: CONGRATS on the BFP! Yeah!!!!:happydance: Wowzers! what brand of preg test did you take that showed a + at 8dpo? sounds like a great brand to have on hand:haha: sorry to hear that you're ill:nope: no fun at all! as for caffeine withdrawl, is it coffee that you're giving up?

TTC: Happy to hear you're still having MS:thumbup: I'll be praying for good numbers on Monday:hugs:

Tater & Sag, helloooooo to you both! Hope you're resting up in prep for SMEP:haha:

Yes Coffee. I usually have 3 to 4 cups in the morning over about 6 hours. I didn't have any Wednesday Thrusday or Friday. I had to have a cup today.. But it made me feel yucky afterwards. Coke tastes funny ( like finger nail polish remover).. Not that I really know what that tastes like.. So Water and Sprite seems to be the only things that right now agree with me. As far as the pregnancy test it was an equate (wal-mart brand). The one that makes the +++ sign that is pink dye. I also took at 10 DPO a FRER and that had a line on it aswell. If I knew how to get pics on here. I would post it.. I have a photobucket account. I wonder if that would work on here.???

https://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h454/sweetlissa1980/pregnancytest2-17-11.jpg

https://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h454/sweetlissa1980/test11DPO.jpg this is 11 DPO

This is me and my family. https://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h454/sweetlissa1980/s41120cc125254_39_5.jpg

79!? Geeze, its 32 here today and covered in ice.

Tate- I'm 27. Not old enough to mind you asking, lol.

You look SOOO young,, I mean you are(I'm 29 until April anyway) and I'm NOT saying that's OLD, i'm just saying I feel like I look my age and you don't...how'd ya do it/?!?!?!?!?!?! :blush:

I'm SOOOOO glad to hear af has stinking FINALLY showed:happydance: Gaaaawsh...FINALLY eh?!!?!? So, it's on now!!!!!! woot woot!!!!

When are you heading to Seattle?!?!?!?!
I need to post that song I wrote for ya:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"