Trying To Conceive After Tubal Reversal

Good evening ladies:hi:

Dash: so glad AF finally decided to show her bad self

Sweetlissa: CONGRATS on the BFP! Yeah!!!!:happydance: Wowzers! what brand of preg test did you take that showed a + at 8dpo? sounds like a great brand to have on hand:haha: sorry to hear that you're ill:nope: no fun at all! as for caffeine withdrawl, is it coffee that you're giving up?

TTC: Happy to hear you're still having MS:thumbup: I'll be praying for good numbers on Monday:hugs:

Tater & Sag, helloooooo to you both! Hope you're resting up in prep for SMEP:haha:

Hiya Faith!!!!
Ohhhh what a day!!!! Did I ever mention that I am a smoker??? wait, I mean WAS a smoker...??? I was and have been a heavy smoker for a good 15 years...anyway, no congrats necessary:haha:b/c really the way I explain it is the Lord's been wanting me to give it up, but I've been ignoring that request.:wacko: BUT, He's totally anointed THIS as the time b/w me and Him as THE time to quit and has actually(which flabergasts me to say this) has made it EASY for me....:shrug:IDK how, but His faithfulness is too great for words....anyway, I decided that hey, I HAVE to be STOP making lame excuses as to why it's best for me NOT to quit and it's been amazing...It's like NO cravings AT ALL and I've been smoke free COMPLTELY for 6days!!! So, I said all of that to say, I was gone all day b/c my very sick friend (who IS very sick but has wowed EVERYONE~but me~w/ her comeback) got together today and had girl time before we treated our skin to a Mary Kay party...figured since I've abused my skin FOR YEARS it deserved some tender loving care!!! and, since I'm not spending $5/day on cigs anymore It fits my budget:winkwink:
So, it's been a long fun day!!!! full of pampering!!!..................
Soooo, I'm not sure that we'll be participating in SMEP..b/c Actually TONIGHT IS the official 1st day(CD8) but DH isn't supposed to~ ya know~48hrs before SA...but I'm horned out so IDK what we'll do...to do it or not to do it?? THe SA is $115 and I'm thinking why spend the $$ if it's not going to be accurate if we DO do it tonight?!?!?!?! But I SURE wanna!!!!! AND, the next day(CD10) is the day of HSG, and not sure I'm going to feel real into it that night..?? then I'll be O'ing..so we'll see....

Your life sounds SUPER unique and Very exciting...I was like hanging on to every word of your post last night....super cool...traveling and trusting God and making art..how awesome!?!?!?!!!!!

Thanks for the info on what I asked you for..appreciate it!!!! LOTS!!!!!
I probably could go on and on but I'll stop for now:blush:
:friends:

OHhhhhh my gosh...did you happen to notice YOUR CHART TODAY?!?!?!!??!!?!?!?

Tate- Just a few more days until your HSG! Very exciting! Did they say when you will have the results?

I started Cramping and spotted a bit last night. The wait is on. Not like it hasn't BEEN on, but at least I see an end now. And I save $15 on an FRER, lol.

Tater: Can't wait to hear your HSG results praying for great news!!! :hugs:

How ya feeling sweetie?!?!?!
pray pray pray girl~somethings only can be calmed by prayer and I dig being prayed for !!!!!

:friends:

SMOKE FREE FOR SIX DAYS:happydance:
:yipee::thumbup::dance::headspin: :wohoo:

and GOD GETS ALLLLL THE GLORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hiya girls that I didn't quote...I'm trusting no one is offended!!!
love ALL my TR girls!!!!!
Looking forward to BFP's REALLLLY REALLY SOON!!!!!!!
:wohoo:

Tate- I quit smoking when I had my surgery, and tomorrow me and DH are quitting together. God help us both! I dont have problems quitting, and consider myself VERY lucky that I do not crave or have withdrawals, I mostly just smoke because I like it- and when other people are smoking.

2 days! I cant wait to hear the results!

Lissa- Thank you for sharing the pic of your family! Its so nice to put faces to people.

Where the heck is Saga?

https://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h454/sweetlissa1980/14DPO.jpg this was this mornings test. I finally took a digital.. Never took one of those before. The place where I had my TR gave it to me.. Figured I might as well us it.
****Tater**** As far as looking young.. Thank you :) I feel old. I just turned 30 in November.. I always dreaded turning 30 but it wasn't so bad.
***I am going for more blood work this morning, I will let you girls know what the numbers are..

Faith hows it going lady?
TTC how are you feeling mama?
Sweetlissa congrats!!!! how long have you been ttc?
Tater I use to be a smoker too it truly is sooooo hard to quite but I feel soooo much better not being a smoker :)
Saga and future Hiya girls!
if I missed anyone sorry and if i already asked questions sorry dont have much time to read just wanted to say hi and see how everyone is doing :)
Oh btw tate cant wait to here about your hsg I really hope this bad boy does the trick!!

Sweetlissa those are BFP's! Congrats!

Tater- my pic is about a year old, and in good lighting. I'm very pale so when a flash goes off all my wrinkles blend into my skin, haha. Don be fooled. I also look pretty thin in that pic, and Im actually kind of chubby...not FAT, but not thin either. I fear 30! I turned 27 last month and its been pretty hard to admit. How is day 7 not smoking?

Momma- how is the 2WW going? Have you tested yet or are you waiting? How are you feeling?

Heya girls!!!!!!!!!! :friends:

I'm not sure why I singled Faith out to post that smoking story too..haha, really not, sorry faith..I shouldn't have quoted ya, should just posted it :blush:
How's the sunny FL weather today?!!?! DId you go to the wizard of Oz yet..I'm wanting to hear ALL about that!!! oh yes, my fav movie of all time!!!
faith, stalked your chart today~~ how ya feeling girl?! :hugs:

ANYway, it's one FULL week on NOT smoking(I wondered if I was the ONLY one?!!) and I feel great...seriously cannot believe it...and I'm sure God WILL help ya Dash, seriously...I can't believe how easy it was for me, to say quitting was EASY...well it was only His strength, b/c I had tried LOTS of times and failed So I'm pretty stoked about it...have more $$ already!!!!!! YAY I DO like to spend $$~and smell like a girl~great motivation!!!!!!
So, dash you quitting Today?! Or was that tomorrow? ...I'll pray for ya GF b/c I know that's what was helpful to me:) :thumbup:
I hardly think you probably look wrinkly!!!!!!! It'll come for us all though~won't it?!?!?!:wacko:ugh...
AND, how's that flow going for ya?! Are you charting? or going to start ?

Sweetlissa~awesome hpt pix...:happydance:I mean really!!!! the doc is proved wrong already and hope that he feels :dohh: ignorant for being lousy to you at your 1st beta....how did it go today?!:hugs: I mean, really, you were 8DPO and you got a +bright enough to post a pic for us all to see~what are you levels supposed to be 2 Days before a test should even show a +?? I'd say you are an exception and even if he thought you'd MC he should have NEVER been crappy to you:(

Momma~tomorrow is HSG, soooo, I'll letcha know asap what it was like so you can gear up for yours!!! this week went really fast, I've barely even thought about it at all...wanted to DTD really bad yesterday but couldn't:nope:and that was the 1st and last It was in my mind~hooray!!
Oh yeah, have you tested OR WHAT?? You're being pretty quiet about it, not even ss?? you go girl!!!!!

Hiya others,
miss you saga:cry: and future~come back soon!!!!!

I'm not sure why I singled Faith out to post that smoking story too..haha, really not, sorry faith..I shouldn't have quoted ya, should just posted it :blush:
How's the sunny FL weather today?!!?! DId you go to the wizard of Oz yet..I'm wanting to hear ALL about that!!! oh yes, my fav movie of all time!!!

ANYway, it's one FULL week on NOT smoking(I wondered if I was the ONLY one?!!) and I feel great...seriously cannot believe it...and I'm sure God WILL help ya Dash, seriously...I can't believe how easy it was for me, to say quitting was EASY...well it was only His strength, b/c I had tried LOTS of times and failed So I'm pretty stoked about it...have more $$ already!!!!!! YAY I DO like to spend $$~and smell like a girl~great motivation!!!!!!
So, dash you quitting Today?! Or was that tomorrow? ...I'll pray for ya GF b/c I know that's what was helpful to me:) :thumbup:
I hardly think you probably look wrinkly!!!!!!! It'll come for us all though~won't it?!?!?!:wacko:ugh...

Sweetlissa~awesome hpt pix...:happydance:I mean really!!!! the doc is proved wrong already and hope that he feels :dohh: ignorant for being lousy to you at your 1st beta....how did it go today?!:hugs: I mean, really, you were 8DPO and you got a +bright enough to post a pic for us all to see~what are you levels supposed to be 2 Days before a test should even show a +?? I'd say you are an exception and even if he thought you'd MC he should have NEVER been crappy to you:(

Momma~tomorrow is HSG, soooo, I'll letcha know asap what it was like so you can gear up for yours!!! this week went really fast, I've barely even thought about it at all...wanted to DTD really bad yesterday but couldn't:nope:and that was the 1st and last It was in my mind~hooray!!
Oh yeah, have you tested OR WHAT?? You're being pretty quiet about it, not even ss?? you go girl!!!!!

Hiya others,

Thank you and you are so right. I can't wait to see the look on his face tomorrow. BTW my beta today was 43.. :)

Hello ladies...been MIA from BnB...having withdrawls, actually:haha:..

Tater: :thumbup:I'm sooooo happy for you:hugs: 7 smoke-free days:happydance: You are doing AWESOME girl:dance: I'll bet your hubby is really proud of you! How wonderful that God is helping you with this and has actually eliminated the withdrawel symptoms! PTL!!! Ooooh, I can't wait to hear how the SA and HSG go! What great reassurance that will be for you both to get checked out! I totally understand not wanting to mess-up the SA results..you can make-up for the lost BD'ing:winkwink:

Dash: Congrats to you too, on quitting smoking! I've never been a smoker, but KNOW people who are and quitting is HARD. Maybe you a Tater can be accountability partners:winkwink:

SweetLissa: I love to see the digis that say "pregnant"...congratulations to you and your DH! Hopefully we'll get to see one of those in the near future:flower:

Momma: When's that darn AF expected?

afm, helped DH with his show this weekend and didn't take the laptop with me. The weather was beautiful, actually a little too beautiful and I have a pretty bad sunburn on my neck and arms...anyway, the show went pretty well, sales were down but we assumed they would be due to location...it was still a fun and exhausting time for the family:)

Well, it looks like I'll be joining many of you lovely laidies for another cycle as my blasted temp took a serious dive this morning:cry: I prepared myself for this last night after taking my temp before showering and noticed is was 96. somthing...seemed low for a *daytime* temp...I think DH was even more bummed than I was when I read this AM's temp. I really am okay with it, because we still have 1 more month before returning home, I was really worried about getting the right care needed in the EARLY stages of pg that us TR girls really have to pay attention to! My temps didn't look quite so erratic this cycle which encourages me that *maybe* my body is getting adjusted. I'm planning to stay with SMEP for next cycle as well:thumbup:

Hello to all our other TR gals:flower: I hope everyone has had a good weekend:hugs:

Hello ladies...been MIA from BnB...having withdrawls, actually:haha:..

Tater: :thumbup:I'm sooooo happy for you:hugs: 7 smoke-free days:happydance: You are doing AWESOME girl:dance: I'll bet your hubby is really proud of you! How wonderful that God is helping you with this and has actually eliminated the withdrawel symptoms! PTL!!! Ooooh, I can't wait to hear how the SA and HSG go! What great reassurance that will be for you both to get checked out! I totally understand not wanting to mess-up the SA results..you can make-up for the lost BD'ing:winkwink:

Dash: Congrats to you too, on quitting smoking! I've never been a smoker, but KNOW people who are and quitting is HARD. Maybe you a Tater can be accountability partners:winkwink:

SweetLissa: I love to see the digis that say "pregnant"...congratulations to you and your DH! Hopefully we'll get to see one of those in the near future:flower:

Momma: When's that darn AF expected?

afm, helped DH with his show this weekend and didn't take the laptop with me. The weather was beautiful, actually a little too beautiful and I have a pretty bad sunburn on my neck and arms...anyway, the show went pretty well, sales were down but we assumed they would be due to location...it was still a fun and exhausting time for the family:)

Well, it looks like I'll be joining many of you lovely laidies for another cycle as my blasted temp took a serious dive this morning:cry: I prepared myself for this last night after taking my temp before showering and noticed is was 96. somthing...seemed low for a *daytime* temp...I think DH was even more bummed than I was when I read this AM's temp. I really am okay with it, because we still have 1 more month before returning home, I was really worried about getting the right care needed in the EARLY stages of pg that us TR girls really have to pay attention to! My temps didn't look quite so erratic this cycle which encourages me that *maybe* my body is getting adjusted. I'm planning to stay with SMEP for next cycle as well:thumbup:

Hello to all our other TR gals:flower: I hope everyone has had a good weekend:hugs:

Hey Sweet girl!!!!!
THaaaanx!! it DOES feel great to be able to breath, not feel like I'm going to have a heart attack getting up off the couch, actually have way more energy than I have for a LOOONG time and I'm praising the Lord for it for sure!!! Only by Him and through Him that It's been as easy as it's been:happydance:
DH is actually a smoker and we had just bought a carton before I stopped and he says he's quitting after it's gone(kind soon I think)~we'll see...I made the choice FINALLY to STOP making lame excuses that it's too hard if he doesn't quit and la la la...so I hope for health reasons he'll stop..he's almost 40 and is a heavy smoker...but it doesn't affect what *I* do anymore!!!!!:yipee: I feel SOO free from that bondage!!!!!
Welp, I DID notice your chart:shrug:i wasn't hoping that for you...but it's great to hear your positive outlook on it...it was a drastic drop...but figure even though it IS frustrating a LOT of times ~ there's that perfect timing for all of us!!!!

I'd like to shadow your family!!! sounds sooo fun, never a boring moment!?!?!?! My dh works for the state...mon-fri and I sell Tupperware for fun...haha, nothing to exciting here....:nope:

AFM: I just weed wacked through the amazon for the HSG tomorrow!!! Wowza...yeah, ummmmm:blush: whoa....
looks like I should have my peak razor burn by the time I drop my drawers and put my feet in the stirrups...Grrreat...:wacko:
Oh well, I'm hoping I'm not the worst he's ever seen?:thumbup:

Have a great night girls...heading to do a lil reading.....
:hug:

Faith seriously tater is right your life sounds soooo fun!!!! I really cant believe your temp dropped I thought for sure you caught that egg :( I do notive that it takes us tr girls at least 6 months before ator of bfp's Im thinking it just takes our bodies that long to regulate but we are upon that 6 months so come on lets get you that baby!!!!!
Tater good luck today hun I will be thinking of you, Im sure everything i ok just think of it as a cleaning and next month you will have your sticky bean :)
I really gave up on the forest down under lol I mean every now and then I make it nice but geeez what a pain and im an esthtician and have wax and all that crap it just hurts wayyyy to much to maintain lol
Hey to all my other tr ladies :)
AF is due either tomorrow of wednesday my period was a day late last month so not sure where i stand, I have to say im so happy I had that US it really made this 2ww so easy and im not to sad becasue im having my hsg soon :)

Hiya others,

Thank you and you are so right. I can't wait to see the look on his face tomorrow. BTW my beta today was 43.. :)

I wanted to say congrats on your betas :happydance:

Mornin' girlies:hugs: Af snuck her nasty little self in during the wee hours of the morning...so here's to cycle #4:coffee:...at least I'm in good company:winkwink:

Tater: Can't wait to hear about the hsg:happydance: Your comment about the razor burn and amazon was too funny:haha:...ugh! I can relate. 2 of my sisters to the brazilian waxing..which is *everything* front back...OUCH! (Momma, correct me if I'm wrong!) I personally find when I have shaved it ALL off, I tend to get sore from dampness. I think God put hair there for a good reason! It also drives me mad when it starts growing back, it is soooo itchy..keeping it manicured works fine:haha:
I hope your dh will quit smoking soon, too. Wow! now that takes serious discipline on your part to be around a smoker and not smoke:thumbup:

Momma: I hope AF gets here so you can moooove on to next cycle! I'll bet you and Tater will have slippery, smooth tubes after this and that egg will move right through:thumbup: And wow! an esthtician, that's great:) I think that sounds like a fun job...I have to get my eyebrows waxed as it hurts too much to tweeze them:)

If you don't mind my asking, how much is the hsg costing for each of you? I'm really curious as to the cost. We don't have regular health insurance since Dh is self-employed. I would have to pay out of pocket if we decide to do that in a few months.

AND this month, I am going to work really hard on a consistant exercise schedule and better eating habits. I would really, really, like to lose about 15lbs. I'm going to keep a journal of everything I eat, water drank, and amount of exercise. I simply cannot cut out all yummy treats, BUT I'm going to try *sharing* with my skinny husband:haha:..just have a few bits of his desserts and not my own huge piece/scoop etc:winkwink:

And just think, if we all get preggers this cycle, we'll be having Christmas season :baby: How fun is that? My bday is December 18th and I've always enjoyed having a Christmas birthday! Here's to our Christmas babies:happydance:

Faith I totally agree about the hair down there lol Im so over the baldness I hate itching and I do get really iritated when there is none (im pro hair) I too and trying to be halthier i just did a workout of 10 min and felt like i was going to die lol I figure I will just keep adding and in no time I will be up to half hour workouts! last winter i was down to 125lbs I ate great worked out everyday! then our house fire made my life nuts and I ate like crap and gave up working out, I hade to much going on. Now for some reason I just cant get back on track grrrrr! its making me so mad because I was like a well oiled machine of health before now ha! so not well oiled unless it's the oil frys are fryed in hehe. Good luck I love food journals it really maked you accountable and you can truly see how much and what you eat :) keep me updated I want to know how you do and what good tips you have. I know a christmas baby I feel a little differently about this my middle son is born on 12/21 and and goodness another one in dec. on top of christmas wowza!! I guess if I get a baby it does'nt matter when they come :) Oh and the hsg not sure how much It's covered under my ins. you guys have no ins? or just not great ins? my hubby is self employeed too and we get ins through the state I did'nt think it would cover but it did :)

You guys made me chuckle a few times this morning.

Faith- our cycles are 2 days apart :thumbup:

Tater- GOOD LUCK today! I will be praying for you :hugs:

I'm with Momma- well, actually I'm with you on everything in your last post. Haha. I'm pro-hair also, but I keep it tidy. I get razor burn really easy, and well, I'm not 11 so...
And Ive also found it hard to work out after TR. Im able to do about 15 minutes of pure cardio- 30 minutes of construction type stuff (sandblast, scraping paint in full respirator) without a break. My endurance is LOOOOOOW. My stomach is mushy, like I just gave birth. Ive been working on my completely shot pelvic floor.

OUCH.. Waxing down there... OMG.. OUCH OUCH AND OUCH!!!!!! never ever... LOL.. Thanks for the chuckle..
****Thank you Momma.. :)

I also wanted to let you girls know that at my doc apt all the did was do another blood draw...LOL.. I was like it has hardly been 24 hours since my last one.. My 3yr old stood there and watched and then cried on my lap becuase he thought they were hurting his mommy..LOL.. And to think my hubby missed work to see me get my blood drawn..LOL...

O ya and he changed my Due Date.. It is now October 28th instead of october 25th.. I am not sure why he only moved it 3 days.. But I am ok with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->