Trying To Conceive After Tubal Reversal

Dash, I thought 12-16 days is usual *healthy* LP...It just never fails,AF comes when you don't want her! and can't be found when you do! :hugs: I know the days must be draaaaging by for you. I'm sorry! Do you have a trampoline?

Hey girls I dont have much time just wanted to stop in and say that I love my gyno they did a us today and everything lookes great and I have great follicles and ovaries they are doing my hsg on the 28th hope that goes well and gets me my bfp!!!! My dr. is so not joking around I feel very confident in him and him getting me my baby :) its just such a relief knowing all those parts are great and im def. oing :) shitty part is they can see that im not preggo this month was really hoping they would be like surprise your preggo!!! oh well onto month 6. As for temping I have to find my log in ifo for ff cause somehow i got logged out. sweetlissa congrats a bfp is a bfp, how long have you been trying?

Momma: so happy that your appt. went well:thumbup: Yea for the HSG:happydance:....so sorry you're not preggo this month:cry: ..I was just reading over yonder and someone was saying that the dye used for hsg is radioactive and you have to wait until the following cycle to try again:shrug: Did your dr. tell you that as well?

Anyway, glad you got some of your answers...sounds like your inards look grand:winkwink:

Momma: so happy that your appt. went well:thumbup: Yea for the HSG:happydance:....so sorry you're not preggo this month:cry: ..I was just reading over yonder and someone was saying that the dye used for hsg is radioactive and you have to wait until the following cycle to try again:shrug: Did your dr. tell you that as well?

Anyway, glad you got some of your answers...sounds like your inards look grand:winkwink:

awww thanks, they did'nt tell me that but im sure if its true they will let me know that day did'nt fam get her bfp the same month as her hsg? I asked her in her journal so i guess I will find out. It will suck to have to wait but its worth knowing everything is in working condition maybe it will put me at ease and I will get preggo:happydance: how are you feeling? do you think this is your month?

I tried to post this earlier- but, for a normal HSG to check tubes they should only use a saline solution, no dye. Dye is usually used to check for fibroids, cytss, or some kind of abnormal growth.

2 girls getting HSG's in the next few weeks, wow!

I tried to post this earlier- but, for a normal HSG to check tubes they should only use a saline solution, no dye. Dye is usually used to check for fibroids, cytss, or some kind of abnormal growth.

2 girls getting HSG's in the next few weeks, wow!

Oh thanks dash thats good to know I was wondering if I was gonna have to wait this next month out. I hope this does the trick for tate and I :happydance: So did af get you yet?

NOPE. I'm going to buy an FRER tomorrow, because I'm supposed to go out to Seattle and participate in a night of debauchery...and I really don't want to risk anything. My gut is telling me pregnancy isn't whats going on, I just want to make sure- and even though we definitely weren't trying (in fact we were preventing) I will still be sad when AF shows.

Dash, so sorry you're still waiting girl!:dohh: and thanks for the info on the saline...sheesh...that sounds waaaaay better than radioactive dye:wacko:

Momma: Not sure how I'm feeling for this month. I've been researching flat temps like a mad woman:haha: it would seem they can mean ANYTHING...can't wait to see what tomorrow brings:flower:hopefully anything but 97.18:haha:

Good night!

Dash, so sorry you're still waiting girl!:dohh: and thanks for the info on the saline...sheesh...that sounds waaaaay better than radioactive dye:wacko:

Momma: Not sure how I'm feeling for this month. I've been researching flat temps like a mad woman:haha: it would seem they can mean ANYTHING...can't wait to see what tomorrow brings:flower:hopefully anything but 97.18:haha:

Good night!

Dash I totally know how you feel even when I know it's not my month when af arrives I cry :cry: It really takes awhile after tr for things to get right hang in there and enjoy your party time hehe
Faith I know thats just it with everything about ttc it all could mean anything geeeeez!!! I hope your temp is high tomorrow and you have a little bean growing :)

Wow! what a quiet place this is today. Hopefully everyone is busy :haha::laundry::dishes::hangwashing::shower::iron::cake::mail::icecream:

Momma, thanks for peeking at my chart:thumbup: I took a look in the chart gallery at FF too. Is it just me or does anyone else find the option "find charts like yours"...just a bit crazy as I have yet to find any that "look like mine." Anyway, i did text my sis with a pic of my chart today and she said don't worry! she had lots of flat temps the cycle she got pg with DD#3..so, my hope has been restored:haha: Her parting words were "starting testing tomorrow"...:dohh: (she always liked to see how early she could get the lines)

Dash: Did AF finally show? I hope so!!!!

Tater: Are you okay hun? It's so unlike you to go a full day without posting?! Perhaps you're out and about for the day:hugs:

TTC: How are you feeling today? :hugs:

:hi:Sag, Liberty, Future, SweetLissa, Chica
How are you ladies today?

I'm feeling good! Still having some MS. I'm just hoping and praying my progesterone levels are back up where they are suppose to be next week.

AF has NOT started :( I did pee on a HCG today and it was neg, just covering my bases.

I can hear crickets chirping in here today!

My mom was admitted to the hospital last night for gull stones and is having her gallbladder removed today. I might be scarce for a few days.

I hope your mother gets feeling better soon! :hugs:

Saga, Tater, Faith, momma,dash,future,and to all the other wonderful TR ladies I hope all is well!!!

Hiya girls!!!!!!!! Sure did miss ya today :( had a chance to peek at what was happening, but NO time to say anything...maybe if I wasn't so long winded, but that'll never happen..sooooo......

OK
Momma, SA-WEET me and you heading in for HSG's just days apart...actually a week to be exact!!!!! I'll give ya a heads up once I know what it's like...and I have had an SIS which when they put a cath into the uterus and flush w/ saline, then simultaneously they use an internal u/s to look for fibroid, polyps and whatever else...also they check the follicles on my ovaries....so that was saline and not dye...an HSG does use dye, but I've NEVER heard ANYONE say that it's radioactive...and I've never heard that you can't ttc after one...???? I sure do hope that if that's the case my doc tells me that..b/c I'm like scheduling this HSG according to SMEP LOL so we were definitely planning on trying...Good heads up though, I'll definitely wanna ask about that....

Faith, that prog cream sound interesting! I like anything Organic..I'll have to Google that!! Was it expensive? AND, does it direct you to use 14 days on and 14 off, like stopping once af comes??? That's what mine says to do, which I guess makes sense, since af produces estrogen and post O produces the progesterone...Just wanted to get a diff brand's opinion....
When are you going to test??? Pretty soon isn't it!??!?! I've decided I'm NOT testing before af is late ANYMORE....It just makes me crazy and it's nuts how much money I've spent on HPT's..those manufacturers love me!!! and that's not good....
How's your vaca going? How's the weather in Fl...we had a surprise crazy awesome day..was nearly 60 and sunny...it was GREAT!!!!!!

Dash, it doesn't take much as ya'll know..BUT, I'm a lil confused on the 14dpo thing you posted...SO, was af due the 15th~right? and you were preventing so that would be craziness if your FRER is +...wowza..I'll be anxious to hear about THAT!!!!! wth is going on though...I mean, you DTD and nothing.??? that's nutso...that was my best advice...DTD brings on af...for me anyway...

TTC, heya lil mama:) SO glad you are feeling good, well, ya know..sorta !!! I'm sure you prog level will be fine...just sooo glad your doc found that early and got you started on the prog rx right away that's wonderful..plus there are prayers being said for you!!!:thumbup:let us know what the blood work shows on Monday

Sweetlissa...how you feeling girl??? what's going on w/ af??? nothing I'm trusting:hugs:

Hiya chica...have you started temping or charting yet???
let us know if you need any assistance w/ FF!!! that place took me forever to get used to and I asked a zillion and one q's until I was able to navigate it...

Sag, miss ya girl...hope all is well and your business is going smooth and good!!!!

Future,, where ya been girl!?!?!? how ya feeling?
ohhhh gawsh, if I missed anyone, please forgive me...i like the days where I constantly stalk WAY better, so I can make a bunch of lil posts instead of one huge one that you probably ALL hate reading...
Love ya all..heading out for the night...DH wants to "practice" for Smep...haha, gimme a break!!! it's in like 2 days!!!!! OH well,,,,
Love ya TR girls!!!! TTY in the morning!!!!

GOoD morning Girls!!!!
You're all probably still trying to read my post from last night:blush:

Gee I LOVE NOT being in the 2WW..it's sooo peaceful and relaxing...siiigh!!!!

IDT we'll be following SMEP this mo..it's supposed to start tomorrow BUT w/ the SA and HSG, we have limitations...the papers are in DH's car, and I haven't read them yet, but I know we have to refrain...sooo....that's OK though...may take a lil break from trying SO hard....

Faith, I was entering my temp today and I thinking hmm, I actually wish I had a flat temp for a day or 2...Gosh, check out my chart, it's everywhere...I DO not know why it's just going up and up and up...I DID get up at 3:30a to take my lil fella to pee and then temped at 6a, but it's way high, just wish I had GOOD temps for a nice easy to read chart...OH well

Dash, SO super glad your ma is better, home in her comfort zone feeling good!!!...I had just been thinking and thinking about her....:hugs:

Well girls...it's a lazy stay at home day so I'll be stalking
love ya my TR girls!!!!!! Rooting and tooting for some bfp's here SOOOOONNNN!!!!!!!!
:hug:

Tate- Just a few more days until your HSG! Very exciting! Did they say when you will have the results?

I started Cramping and spotted a bit last night. The wait is on. Not like it hasn't BEEN on, but at least I see an end now. And I save $15 on an FRER, lol.

Tate- Just a few more days until your HSG! Very exciting! Did they say when you will have the results?

I started Cramping and spotted a bit last night. The wait is on. Not like it hasn't BEEN on, but at least I see an end now. And I save $15 on an FRER, lol.

Yay!!! hooray!!!! FINALLY huh!!?!?! Sheesh, that would have SUCKED to spend $15 on a HPT...:wacko:
So, is this the 1st time you're psyched outta your brains to put a pad
on :happydance:!!!??!!!!

Well, As far as I THINK....I'm pretty sure the doc will do the HSG and there will be an U/S tech and I should know right then and there...?? I THINK...like as they flush the dye through, they should know right away if they are opened, blocked, or was blocked but now open..apparently if there is a SMALL blockage the dye will push through it:shrug: I THINK....and as far as the SA, I really don't know how long it'll take..I'd say not too long, b/c they have to have the sperm like w/in 45 min~1hr at the latest after it's out of the body...so unless they freeze it or something, but I'd think that if they wanna see the motility of them, they wouldn't freeze..? I should just stop talking b/c I really have no clue!!!!!

:friends:

You crack me up! Is your HSG being done by a doctor, or a tech? Radtech's are not legally allowed to give results- that usually does not stop them, though. Usually if they don't have their degree they are supposed to forward the results to the doc who ordered it after a radiologist types up the report. Did I ever mention I am a nurse? Lol. I worked in hospitals for years...

Still spotting pretty lightly. Does a spotting day count as CD1 even if its really light? I'm definitely not having a PERIOD...but I'm unsure how to mark it on my chart.

You crack me up! Is your HSG being done by a doctor, or a tech? Radtech's are not legally allowed to give results- that usually does not stop them, though. Usually if they don't have their degree they are supposed to forward the results to the doc who ordered it after a radiologist types up the report. Did I ever mention I am a nurse? Lol. I worked in hospitals for years...

Still spotting pretty lightly. Does a spotting day count as CD1 even if its really light? I'm definitely not having a PERIOD...but I'm unsure how to mark it on my chart.

In your pic w/ DD you look sooo young..how old are ya?? if ya don't mind?!?!!? If you DO mind It's OK!!!:winkwink:

Ummm, well, the Doc is doing the HSG, as far as it's HIM that puts the "tubes" in my tubes and flushes w/ the dye, but a U/S tech will be doing the U/S as he flushes them...again, I THINK!!!!!!:shrug:
So it'll be the 2 of them, and I should know right away!!!! Which is a good thing..hate waiting on results...

IDK if you ever mentioned you are a nurse...that's great for you...have more knowledge about things non nurses do:thumbup:

:shrug: I'm not sure what FF says about it..do you use FF??? but I always mark CD1 as the 1st day there is anything other than clear CM, ya know..like if I wipe and it's brown, or red, b/c if that's there af is just a few hours a way...but I'm not sure if you are supposed to wait and say CD1 is when it's HEAVY....if there's blood, brown, light, pink or heavy, to me it's blood..and it's the 1st day of af....
:hug:

Hello girlies:flower:

Dash: Yea for AF...I always count CD1 as the day I see anything (unless it's a few spots before bed)...get'er done so you can move on the fun stuff:happydance:

Tater & Momma: sooo excited for your HSG. I hope it's not too terribly painful..certainly will be worth it though:)

TTC: I'm praying for BIG numbers for you next week:hugs: Are you having nausea today?

I hope the rest our TR gals are having a good day:flower:

Afm, I went to bed thinking "please don't let my temp be 97.18 AGAIN..and it wasn't! It was 97.20:rofl: guess I should have been more specific...I'm not feeling hopeful for this cycle. I just think it's been too many days of the same temp. I checked my temp before bed last night..it was 98.46...I know it's working...in fact I'll take it again right now..99.03...wow! that's the highest I've ever seen my temp:dohh: well, just going to focus my efforts on the weekend:) Dh has a show tonight, Sat & Sun..going to help him with that...we're also going to an outdoor movie with the kids tonight...Wizard of Oz..hopefully the bugs won't be out:wacko: it's 79 today..but quite humid

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->