Trying To Conceive After Tubal Reversal

Good Morning all :) so im 7dpo today and Im still pretty relaxed unlike last month when i went nuts ss! My temps are weird not really sure what they mean lol I had alot of wet cm untill today not much but my bbs are sore and im cramping on and off which we all know could mean anything. So enough about me how is everyone doing?

Good Morning all :) so im 7dpo today and Im still pretty relaxed unlike last month when i went nuts ss! My temps are weird not really sure what they mean lol I had alot of wet cm untill today not much but my bbs are sore and im cramping on and off which we all know could mean anything. So enough about me how is everyone doing?

In my very unprofessional opinion, I think your chart looks great:haha: Much better than mine:shrug: can't figure out what the heck is up with the flat temps:growlmad: ...I don't think it's my therm. because I just took my temp again and it's different. :wacko:

In my very unprofessional opinion, I think your chart looks great:haha: Much better than mine:shrug: can't figure out what the heck is up with the flat temps:growlmad: ...I don't think it's my therm. because I just took my temp again and it's different. :wacko:

Thanks :blush: I just looked at your chart then went into the chart gallery and there are other pregnancy charts that have alot of flat temps so dont count yourself out :hugs: What thermo do you have? I mean my temps are nuts so im def. not a expert just trying to go off other pregnancy charts :shrug: Are you ss?

Wow! what a quiet place this is today. Hopefully everyone is busy :haha::laundry::dishes::hangwashing::shower::iron::cake::mail::icecream:

Momma, thanks for peeking at my chart:thumbup: I took a look in the chart gallery at FF too. Is it just me or does anyone else find the option "find charts like yours"...just a bit crazy as I have yet to find any that "look like mine." Anyway, i did text my sis with a pic of my chart today and she said don't worry! she had lots of flat temps the cycle she got pg with DD#3..so, my hope has been restored:haha: Her parting words were "starting testing tomorrow"...:dohh: (she always liked to see how early she could get the lines)

Dash: Did AF finally show? I hope so!!!!

Tater: Are you okay hun? It's so unlike you to go a full day without posting?! Perhaps you're out and about for the day:hugs:

TTC: How are you feeling today? :hugs:

:hi:Sag, Liberty, Future, SweetLissa, Chica
How are you ladies today?

Momma: from the looks of your chart, are we thinking CD13 was your O day?:happydance: Come on BFP!!!!

Momma: from the looks of your chart, are we thinking CD13 was your O day?:happydance: Come on BFP!!!!

Thanks for looking at my chart too faith i have been so confused as to when I O'd I too thought it was cd 13 :) im glad you second that:thumbup: I have a hard time finding charts that look like mine too I guess it just goes to show we are all diferent. It is very dead in here today hmmmm:shrug: Im really crossing my fingers for you I hope this is your month :happydance:

Hiya girls...YES, Busy day ;/
Tues and Weds DS goes to "school"(aka toddler time) and it's right in the middle of the afternoon, but we don't live close, we have to leave a lil early~and I usually do not come home until he's ready to be picked up..it doesn't make sense... but DOES make for a long boring day....

I think last time I searched charts "like mine" there was One KINDA sorta similar...
Faith, Sag had flat temps too..I'm not sure if it was Pre O or Post O but I remember that for whatever reason! Did your Prog cream come yesterday?!?!? What brand did you get?
AND, are you going to start testing TOMORROW?!!?!??!?!?!?! YAY!!!!!!

Momma, I'm NOT hoping you're assuming I'm Debby Downer, but DID you O? FF isn't drawing you a cross line and it's strange..I mean, FF HAS been known to get 'confused' but usually they get it figured out...maybe they haven't done it b/c you have up and down temps?? I have NO clue..I just noticed that your ticker says CD20 and it's not posting a DPO.. and if you have a 27-29 day cycle, it's coming around the corner..(well, hopefully NOT:) I was just not sure what was happening there....??

Dash, WELLL???? we're all dying to know..did af show!?!??!?!?!?!?

Hey all TR girls....hope everyone is smiling and having a happy day:)
:hug:

Hiya girls...YES, Busy day ;/
Tues and Weds DS goes to "school"(aka toddler time) and it's right in the middle of the afternoon, but we don't live close, we have to leave a lil early~and I usually do not come home until he's ready to be picked up..it doesn't make sense... but DOES make for a long boring day....

I think last time I searched charts "like mine" there was One KINDA sorta similar...
Faith, Sag had flat temps too..I'm not sure if it was Pre O or Post O but I remember that for whatever reason! Did your Prog cream come yesterday?!?!? What brand did you get?
AND, are you going to start testing TOMORROW?!!?!??!?!?!?! YAY!!!!!!

Momma, I'm NOT hoping you're assuming I'm Debby Downer, but DID you O? FF isn't drawing you a cross line and it's strange..I mean, FF HAS been known to get 'confused' but usually they get it figured out...maybe they haven't done it b/c you have up and down temps?? I have NO clue..I just noticed that your ticker says CD20 and it's not posting a DPO.. and if you have a 27-29 day cycle, it's coming around the corner..(well, hopefully NOT:) I was just not sure what was happening there....??

Dash, WELLL???? we're all dying to know..did af show!?!??!?!?!?!?

Hey all TR girls....hope everyone is smiling and having a happy day:)
:hug:

I believe I did o on cd 13 on 11 and 12 I got positive opk's and on the 13th my temp did dip then went up on the 14th I think ff did'nt put anything in yet because my temps were so crazy in the begining due to being sick :shrug: not sure I guess we shall see :) Im actually going to the gyno tomorrow just to get the ball rolling for an hsg or something I dont really trust my tr dr. due to him thinking he could have possibly left a suture needle in me and not telling me for over a week after my surgury:growlmad: I will let yall know how it goes is there any questions I should ask or that anyone is curious about?

AF has NOT started :( I did pee on a HCG today and it was neg, just covering my bases.

I can hear crickets chirping in here today!

My mom was admitted to the hospital last night for gull stones and is having her gallbladder removed today. I might be scarce for a few days.

AF has NOT started :( I did pee on a HCG today and it was neg, just covering my bases.

My mom was admitted to the hospital last night for gull stones and is having her gallbladder removed today. I might be scarce for a few days.

Whats up with that dash ?!?! I hope your mom feels better soon :hugs:

Good!!!!
Now, what is this about the TR doc leaving something inside of you?!?!!?!??!
that's craziness :wacko: Did he go back in and take it out..or he didn't even know for sure he left it in there??? Ohhhh myy myy myyy...

I had a whole list of q's when we went to discuss WTH is going on..and they were SOOOO very random...I went from one end of the spectrum to the complete opposite end...imagine that!!! and I didn't really end up asking them all b/c I started w/ a few and he pretty much took over...I did wanna know if I was having reg cycle can I assume I'm O'ing regularly and he said yes..definitely...
I asked about the aspirin, Prenatals, other vitamins, a Sperm analysis(which seems crazy but guess could be a factor??)asked about the HSG...
he ended up checking for polyps and an uterine fibroid and did blood work to check ovary function and thyroid...none of those..hahaha, were on my list....
Hope that helps...?
:hugs:

You better DTD HARDER!!!! LOL...hmmmm..that ALWAYS works for me...Bummer, well, maybe you are already preggers..??!?!??!?!?!
Hopefully it'll come SOOON!!!!

Sorry to hear about your ma...ugh,,that CAN NOT be good...
let us know how she is whenever you can~
(HUGS) sweetie

LEFT SOMETHING INSIDE YOU?! I would have punched him.

Well I figured since I haven't started I may as well start having unprotected sex. Lol. So we have been...but I have my O down on my calendar as having protected sex up to 4 days before O and unprotected sex 3 days after O. I really don't see pregnancy as a possibility with that in mind.

Still getting BFp but very faint. Not sure what to think. I am 11 DPO had a beta of 5 monday.. What do you girls think?

Did you have another done later? If its faint, I would say it still counts as BFP.

Still getting BFp but very faint. Not sure what to think. I am 11 DPO had a beta of 5 monday.. What do you girls think?

11dpo is still early, so I would think a faint line is normal:happydance: and sounds great! How many DPO were you when the first faint line showed?

I hope you have sticky bean:thumbup: :hugs:

Hey Momma! Where's your temp for today?! I'm wanting to take a peek:haha:

Another day of flat temps for me:shrug: I'm off to buy another thermometer today..just in case my battery is going bad:growlmad:

Tater: Yes, my progesterone cream arrived...started it on Tuesday...it's called:
Organic Excellence Feminie Balance Therapy

I guess we shall see!:hugs:

How long is a usual LP? I'm 14 DPO, I'm late by days, and I'm wondering if my body is making up for the short LP I would have had? I'm sooooo frusterated :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->