Trying To Conceive After Tubal Reversal

Saga, when you look at your FF chart~what are you thinking they are going to do w/ it?
Do you think they are going to draw your cross hair tomorrow?? I'm still getting a lil confused about THIS part of charting...
If you look at mine...I'm just not sure what they are going to think...
Aren't we supposed to drop kind of drastically the day before and then rise drastically the day of?? and it has to be elevated for 3 days after the rise~right? and then after the 3 days FF draws the line?
I tested OPK 1time kind of late at night yesterday or day before I think and was neg...probably will dip one today ~just trying to foresee what they(FF) are going to do w/ our charts..

:friends:

tater by looking at your chart it is hard to tell because of the open circle from yesterday. I bought the membership so that I could always see all of my charts. So that I could see the pattern. I am great at looking at charts. I will keep an eye on yours. I would expect to see another drop tomorrow and a rise. It doesn't always have to be a huge drop or a big rise. If you want you can look at mine.

GOoD morning girls!!!!!!

Crunchy:haha:I've just never heard of that~learn something new EVERY day!!!

I really have nothing much to talk about but I'm coming up w/ stuff as I go!!!
I have MORE EW today~I'm AMAZED at this..I'm SOOO excited~just NOT what I was expecting~and it REALLY IS just like egg whites:loopy:!!!! imagine that!!!

Saga, It IS crazy how the belly just grows and grows and grows and it's like it CANNOT get ANY bigger then it does...and w/out marks..I was the same way...well didn't have twins, but got really big and was markless...And really, I truly believe that if you moisturize your skin~you're not going to get any stretch marks...anything significant anyway...I mean, you've been preggers, and been preg w/ Twins, you're not probably going to stretch anymore this time than you did last 2 x's!!!! and that's a great thing!!!!

Momma, I'm thinking the HSG has made me a lil gassy...and I'm usually not a real good pooper and I've been REAL regular the last couple of days...just somethings I'm noticing and wanted to let you know...my gas the night of the HSG was ridiculous :shhh: *I* had to leave the room...yikes
just FYI~interested to see if we have any similarities w/ it!!!

I also use "I'm preg" for an excuse to eat..I LOVE to eat, but I get HUGE when I'm preg..ppl tell me they gain 20-25 lbs and I marvel at how they possibly could manage that...I guess as long as the doc doesn't say it's an issue..it's not...and Lissa, I looked enlarged pretty much right away too...face, neck, arms, legs..I may be 5wks preg but I usually look 4mo until about 5 mo and then I wake up one morning and i look like I swallowed 15 watermelons..:shrug:IDK how it happens
:hug:

LOL.. That is how I feel.. My stomach doesn't feel blotted, but my face and feet sure are swollen.. I haven't had much of an appitite. My husband brought home Mcdonalds the other day. And I couldn't eat it. I took a few bites and that was it. He said I thought you said you were starving..LOL.. Been trying to drink more water. Yesterday I had my first craving Mt. Dew and Starwberries .. I took a drink and thought I was going to loose my cookies..LOL.. Last night was the first night I think I actually slept since I found out I was pregnant. I have been a nervous wreck over these beta numbers. Although I still feel as if I haven't slept in days..

Im so temp retarted i am no help lol I wish I knew too but im so over the temping and what nots im just going to watch my cm this book I read seems to think thats really the best way to track it and i just think its the less stressfull :)

SAGA by looking at your chart I see you had a chemical/ Mc last month. I had one of those the month before I got pregnant with my son. I hope this will be your month. Also it looks like you might have O'd early this month (which can be caused by a MC) I will check it again in a few days..

well geeez your not kidding you sure know your charts, I really can not figure it out I must be retarted lol

tater by looking at your chart it is hard to tell because of the open circle from yesterday. I bought the membership so that I could always see all of my charts. So that I could see the pattern. I am great at looking at charts. I will keep an eye on yours. I would expect to see another drop tomorrow and a rise. It doesn't always have to be a huge drop or a big rise. If you want you can look at mine.

What do the open circles indicate exactly? On CD 6 I expected to get one..b/c I temped like 40min late, and yesterday I got it b/c I marked the "sleep deprived" box and that'll give ya one everytime....I usually O on CD13,14 w/ a 15-16 day LP...
so today may be my dip for an O rise tomorrow...?
At 1st I didn't even wanna use FF..just was going to use good old paper and pen to chart~then everyone talked me into it and now IDK HOW I'd manage w/out it..I also bought a membership...I love FF!!!!!!
Thanks

Im so temp retarted i am no help lol I wish I knew too but im so over the temping and what nots im just going to watch my cm this book I read seems to think thats really the best way to track it and i just think its the less stressfull :)

Really though momma, after you get last cycle under ya, and start this NEW cycle w/ no sicknesses and other obstacles you'll start to get it...I thought FOR SURE I'd NEVER make sense of it, and I still have a LOT to learn, but it's DEFINITELY easier to look at mine and to see what others are doing...
Practice makes perfect...of course checking CM IS super helpful!!! Do you get EW??
I've been(i know you know that b/c I've posted it like 5x's) but I'm so excited about it!!!
:friends:

What do the open circles indicate exactly? On CD 6 I expected to get one..b/c I temped like 40min late, and yesterday I got it b/c I marked the "sleep deprived" box and that'll give ya one everytime....I usually O on CD13,14 w/ a 15-16 day LP...
so today may be my dip for an O rise tomorrow...?
At 1st I didn't even wanna use FF..just was going to use good old paper and pen to chart~then everyone talked me into it and now IDK HOW I'd manage w/out it..I also bought a membership...I love FF!!!!!!
Thanks

The open circles mean you are not temping at the same time every day. If you want to set you time and that way you don't have to put it in everyday unless you wake more the 90 minutes earlier or 90 minutes later. Sleep Deprived will usually give you an open circle aswell. But this is the thing if you have gotten 3 to 4 hours of sleep before you temp then you don't have to put sleep deprived. That is there incase you couldn't sleep and you took your temp anyway.
I took the course on FF that teaches you all kinds of great things. I really think it is what helped me get pregnant so fast.

Ok tater you talked me into it I just got the vip membership for the year on ff :) I hope this works! swettlissa hopefully you teach us all a few things :)

is that the charting course that you get a certificate afterward~it probably really is beneficial~...??

actually yesterday I was sleep deprived...I didn't go to bed until 2:30am and was still looking at the clock at almost 3ish and then temped at 6am...So I was resting but wasn't totally sleeping...I had movie night w/ myself:blush: Narnia!!!!

SAGA by looking at your chart I see you had a chemical/ Mc last month. I had one of those the month before I got pregnant with my son. I hope this will be your month. Also it looks like you might have O'd early this month (which can be caused by a MC) I will check it again in a few days..

Im trying to figure this out would you say sag o'd on cd9?

Im trying to figure this out would you say sag o'd on cd9?

Hmmm, I'd think CD10...? But I THOUGHT that after 3days of the rise that FF would draw the cross hair which I would think they would have drawn today...AND usually once you O the FF tickers will automatically update itself and say CD.... and ...DPO and Sag's isn't giving a DPO yet, which means it thinks she didn't O~~??

Sag did you get +OPK yet? you said it would be either last night or today~right!!!

oh man! see how confusing?!?! I just spent 45 bucks this ff better do me right lol

I finally got a e-mail from my TR doctor and my levels are back to normal!!!O:) I still have to stay on the progesterone pill until the placenta take over which is fine with me. I go back next Monday for more blood work. This week was suppose to be my last week for blood work for my TR doc. but I think he wants to make sure my levels stay were thay are suppose to. Which is fine, at least it make me feel better know that my levels are where they are suppose to be. I go next Friday to my OB doc. I'm hoping to see my little miracle peanut again! I want to thank you ladies for your prayers and I will keep you all updated!! love and :hugs:

I finally got a e-mail from my TR doctor and my levels are back to normal!!!O:) I still have to stay on the progesterone pill until the placenta take over which is fine with me. I go back next Monday for more blood work. This week was suppose to be my last week for blood work for my TR doc. but I think he wants to make sure my levels stay were thay are suppose to. Which is fine, at least it make me feel better know that my levels are where they are suppose to be. I go next Friday to my OB doc. I'm hoping to see my little miracle peanut again! I want to thank you ladies for your prayers and I will keep you all updated!! love and :hugs:

TTC that is wonderfull news :happydance: i hope they let you get a lil peak of your baby to what a wonderful sight :) Tell that lil bean to keep up the good work

Saga I read your post wrong I thought this Friday was your Birthday. So Happy Belated Birthday!!! :cake: :hugs:

oh man! see how confusing?!?! I just spent 45 bucks this ff better do me right lol

I was going to get the membership for FF but never did. My TR doctor recommends using cycle watch. If it seems to confussing look it up. There is a free trail to see if you like it before you have to buy it. :hugs:

Hello Ladies!

Sweetlissa: I agree...If and when I get preggers again, only good things are going in this body and I will continue to exercise this time throughout the pregnancy...as long as I am physically able...I am too old to get off a bunch of weight...it's just too hard as I age...that's the plan anyway! Ha! We'll see how it really goes...

Momma: My cycles are a lot less painful too. Woohoo! My doctor told me that they probably would be...I was having Post Tubal Ligation Syndrome symptoms before TR...and everything is much better now. Whew!

Tater: They already drew a dotted crosshair on my chart on cd9. But I took it off because I know I did not ovulate then. I didn't even start having fertile CM until cd10 and that is why FF drew the dotted crosshairs...you are not supposed to have fertile CM after O, so FF was confused. My chart has been so screwed up because I have not been sleeping...there is almost no way to be able to read it accurately this month. I am just going to have to rely on what I KNOW about my own body and put the crosshairs back manually when I think I actually ovulated. I think it might have been cd12, no matter what my temps say...not sleeping will screw them up in a heartbeat. But I don't really know...I took an OPK yesterday and it was negative...but the test line was almost just as dark as the control line...so either I ovulated already, or it was still coming. Took another one today and same thing...negative, but the test line is still pretty dark...usually after I ovulate, that test line goes back to nearly invisible pretty quick...so maybe I haven't yet??? My boobs are all of a sudden sore...which has always been a tell-tale sign that O is coming...so I bet it will be tonight...but all I know is that I did not O on day 9, no matter what FF says...I think FF is as confused as I am this time because of my erratic temps due to not sleeping...but I will draw those crosshairs in when I think I really do O...I will just have to keep an eye on this...all I know is that insomnia is NOT my friend...hehe.

TTCBaby: That is WONDERFUL NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance::dance::yipee::headspin::wohoo::loopy:=D>\\:D/
I am so happy for you! And thank you for the birthday wishes! It was a good one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->