Trying To Conceive After Tubal Reversal

Hello Ladies!

Sweetlissa: I agree...If and when I get preggers again, only good things are going in this body and I will continue to exercise this time throughout the pregnancy...as long as I am physically able...I am too old to get off a bunch of weight...it's just too hard as I age...that's the plan anyway! Ha! We'll see how it really goes...

Momma: My cycles are a lot less painful too. Woohoo! My doctor told me that they probably would be...I was having Post Tubal Ligation Syndrome symptoms before TR...and everything is much better now. Whew!

Tater: They already drew a dotted crosshair on my chart on cd9. But I took it off because I know I did not ovulate then. I didn't even start having fertile CM until cd10 and that is why FF drew the dotted crosshairs...you are not supposed to have fertile CM after O, so FF was confused. My chart has been so screwed up because I have not been sleeping...there is almost no way to be able to read it accurately this month. I am just going to have to rely on what I KNOW about my own body and put the crosshairs back manually when I think I actually ovulated. I think it might have been cd12, no matter what my temps say...not sleeping will screw them up in a heartbeat. But I don't really know...I took an OPK yesterday and it was negative...but the test line was almost just as dark as the control line...so either I ovulated already, or it was still coming. Took another one today and same thing...negative, but the test line is still pretty dark...usually after I ovulate, that test line goes back to nearly invisible pretty quick...so maybe I haven't yet??? My boobs are all of a sudden sore...which has always been a tell-tale sign that O is coming...so I bet it will be tonight...but all I know is that I did not O on day 9, no matter what FF says...I think FF is as confused as I am this time because of my erratic temps due to not sleeping...but I will draw those crosshairs in when I think I really do O...I will just have to keep an eye on this...all I know is that insomnia is NOT my friend...hehe.

TTCBaby: That is WONDERFUL NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance::dance::yipee::headspin::wohoo::loopy:=D>\\:D/
I am so happy for you! And thank you for the birthday wishes! It was a good one!

Saga: It sounds like you are getting close to BD time! Get ready to go catch that egg girl!! Tons of :dust: to you!!! :hugs:

SAGA by looking at your chart I see you had a chemical/ Mc last month. I had one of those the month before I got pregnant with my son. I hope this will be your month. Also it looks like you might have O'd early this month (which can be caused by a MC) I will check it again in a few days..

Im trying to figure this out would you say sag o'd on cd9?

Hmmm, I'd think CD10...? But I THOUGHT that after 3days of the rise that FF would draw the cross hair which I would think they would have drawn today...AND usually once you O the FF tickers will automatically update itself and say CD.... and ...DPO and Sag's isn't giving a DPO yet, which means it thinks she didn't O~~??

Sag did you get +OPK yet? you said it would be either last night or today~right!!!

Sometimes FF will not give crosshairs that early due to the fact that it is not normal to O that early. I would keep using OPK'S and bding for atleast another 4 or 5 days or until you get a +++ and if you dont get a +++ then I would think that you did O on CD or 9 or Cd 10.
I was also told about the watch but it was so expensive that my hubby and I both said no way. Of course I think we spent just as much on OPK's and FF

Man you girls have been busy! Let us all bow to SweetLissa- goddess of reading charts, lol.

So when do you girls usually start using OPK's? On what CD?

Man you girls have been busy! Let us all bow to SweetLissa- goddess of reading charts, lol.

So when do you girls usually start using OPK's? On what CD?

I usually start on cd9 or 10...but I DIDN'T this time!!!!!:dohh: I took it for granted that I usually O on cd14. The one thing I did not count on was my insomnia coming back and my temps being all screwed up because of it....grrrr....I go through periods of it...especially when I am busy with many different projects/things during the day and my brain won't shut off at night...that'll teach me, eh? It's okay...I still don't really think I have ovulated...I can tell by my boobs it'll probably be tonight or tomorrow...they always get tender right when I get a+OPK...no coincidence...that's just how my body reacts to the LH surge...

I finally got a e-mail from my TR doctor and my levels are back to normal!!!O:) I still have to stay on the progesterone pill until the placenta take over which is fine with me. I go back next Monday for more blood work. This week was suppose to be my last week for blood work for my TR doc. but I think he wants to make sure my levels stay were thay are suppose to. Which is fine, at least it make me feel better know that my levels are where they are suppose to be. I go next Friday to my OB doc. I'm hoping to see my little miracle peanut again! I want to thank you ladies for your prayers and I will keep you all updated!! love and :hugs:

:dance: Awesome news! :hugs:

TTC that's SOOOO WONDERFUL!!!!!!! PRAISE THE LORD !!!!!!!!!!!
I'm definitely keeping up the prayers until that lil one is born..then I won't stop praying, I'll just hafta change the prayers!!!! :winkwink:

Yeah, Lissa, you know what's up...But you've done it WAY longer than me...and it'll get easier...

The erratic temps are annoying...I HATE insomnia and it's definitely NOT a good thing :growlmad: i haven't even been thinking anything in particular, but still kinda have that problem...I'm not sure that eating tylenol PM's is a good thing EVERY night....

I also start dipping LH strips about CD10, but I didn't this time either...We are actually NOT ttc this cycle. I've reverted back to a peaceful life rather than consumed w/ the stress I was putting on myself about NOT being preggers....It'll happen and I know it and I just wanna do what we do and NOT think....
I'd say starting at CD10 though is a bit early..UNLESS you KNOW when you O, but if you know when you O then what would be the point of the strips? IDK....I'm using them now once a day just to get a better idea for a few months down the road when I DO O..b/w charting, and OPK's I should be able to pinpoint just by knowledge :thumbup: that's my plan anyway....

I've heard here and there about the "watch" but I have NO idea what that is...I may look it up, I'm curious....I've spent(as we all probably have)so much on HPT's, OPK's and now FF it's nuts.....

Tater have you O'd yet? Tons of :dust: to you girl!!! :hugs:

Nope, not yet...FF has me O'ing on CD13, and that's tomorrow and I really don't think it's going to happen...I'm having EWCM which I'm SUPER excited about !!! Don't remember the last time I had that!!!!!! So I know it's coming...not having O pain yet either and I usually ALWAYS do...so I'd say probably if not tomorrow, the next day!!!!
:friends:

Doc called, he has changed his mind yet again. Wants more blood work tomorrow morning.. All these do is make me nervous....

Doc called, he has changed his mind yet again. Wants more blood work tomorrow morning.. All these do is make me nervous....

So, Why?:shrug:what reasons does he give...you sure do have a lot of your blood taken....
My TR doc did it 3days/week and I thought THAT was a lot...

I understand where you are coming from~being all nerved up...
Did you have beta today? :hugs:

TTC that's SOOOO WONDERFUL!!!!!!! PRAISE THE LORD !!!!!!!!!!!
I'm definitely keeping up the prayers until that lil one is born..then I won't stop praying, I'll just hafta change the prayers!!!! :winkwink:

Yeah, Lissa, you know what's up...But you've done it WAY longer than me...and it'll get easier...

The erratic temps are annoying...I HATE insomnia and it's definitely NOT a good thing :growlmad: i haven't even been thinking anything in particular, but still kinda have that problem...I'm not sure that eating tylenol PM's is a good thing EVERY night....

I also start dipping LH strips about CD10, but I didn't this time either...We are actually NOT ttc this cycle. I've reverted back to a peaceful life rather than consumed w/ the stress I was putting on myself about NOT being preggers....It'll happen and I know it and I just wanna do what we do and NOT think....
I'd say starting at CD10 though is a bit early..UNLESS you KNOW when you O, but if you know when you O then what would be the point of the strips? IDK....I'm using them now once a day just to get a better idea for a few months down the road when I DO O..b/w charting, and OPK's I should be able to pinpoint just by knowledge :thumbup: that's my plan anyway....

I've heard here and there about the "watch" but I have NO idea what that is...I may look it up, I'm curious....I've spent(as we all probably have)so much on HPT's, OPK's and now FF it's nuts.....

Thank you Tater! You are so sweet!! :hug:

Tater have you O'd yet? Tons of :dust: to you girl!!! :hugs:

Nope, not yet...FF has me O'ing on CD13, and that's tomorrow and I really don't think it's going to happen...I'm having EWCM which I'm SUPER excited about !!! Don't remember the last time I had that!!!!!! So I know it's coming...not having O pain yet either and I usually ALWAYS do...so I'd say probably if not tomorrow, the next day!!!!
:friends:

Are you doing the SMEP this time around?

I'm right there with ya. I have had I think 4 blood works done for my TR doc so far. I go back Monday to have another done,but he's trying to make sure my progestrone levels stay where they are suppose to. Which is a good thing.:thumbup: So I really don't mind it.

I acutally slept last night. It was amazing. Slept in too. My youngest was laying next to me saying wake up mommy. I am hoping to have the results late this afternoon. I am also going to have them check my preogesterone again as it was a lil low.. 11.6 on 7DPO which they say anything above 10 is ok.
This morning after I got my blood drawn my son told me thanks for being a big girl..LOL.. It was so cute. I hope this baby is as sweet and loving as him. O and the predicted Girl.. I checked it also said both my boys would be girls..LOL.. So I am not putting to much stock in that one. LOL

SweetLissa- praying your doc calls with good news!

No...I'm thinking today should be the last day. Usually it lasts 7 days, today is day 6. I will probably start OPK's on CD10 I think. Last cycle I didnt O until CD17, but my whole cycle was running a week late. Im hoping to have normal O time this month, which would put me as O'ing around the 1st.

ok so it is 1:15 that means its afternoon.. I am dieing to call. Should I???? I don't want to hound them but I wanna know..

It still morning here, lol, took me a minute...

I would totally call. Over and over. Until they answered. Your beta's look good to me- did he say what the problem might be? If you have your O date off by even one day it can make all the difference in beta tests...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->