Trying To Conceive After Tubal Reversal

im sure you said but what day do you normaly O? I have a 27 day cycle and O on day 13 well at least i did last month so this month I plan on bding on cycle day 11 to cycle day 15 im not going to use the opks they drive me mad!! I am still temping so once I see that I o'd on there I will bd one more day then quite lol so im praying I o
by the 15 Im really sick of bding for a straight week in the begining it wasnt to bad but now it feels like a chore and the fun is gone. Sorry I was ranting, I hope you catch that eggie

I have no ideawhen I will O. My cycles are so messed up since TR! I O'ed on something like cd18 last cycle, my whole cycle was late, though. I'm having O pain on my left side right now, so I'm waiting for EWCM, which is how I usually tell its happening. I have a newfound hatred for OPK's, I'm thinking about throwing mine in tonights fire lol.

:wave: Ladies...

How you feeling today, momax3 ? I see your bloated / gassy but do you feel :sick: at all ?
I remember feeling :sick: the day of but just bloated for a few days after.
HSG for me was horrible but I think both my tubes were blocked and the presurre of the fluid unblocked one :yipee: because when the DR first started to push in the dye I swore I was going to scream but after a few seconds it wasn't as bad.
I think that is another reason I am dragging my heels about going back to the fertility DR, I am afraid he will want to do that test again:sad1:

Momma: so glad the whole procedure is behind you:thumbup: I hope after a good night's rest you'll feel back to yourself:hugs:

Dash: sorry to hear of the continuing opk trauma..just keeping bd'ing:)

TTC: LOVE the bump photos...I read that women who have had babies before tend to show earlier than women expecting their 1st :baby:

Sweetlissa: how are you feeling today?:hugs:

Tater: I hope this is your month:happydance: 5dpo! wow the time is flying!:haha:...how are you feeling about it? still just chilin'? :hugs:

Saga: you busy, busy lady! How are you doing?

Future: where are you in your cycle?:hugs:

Afm: cd9 today...planned to buy a new therm. at Walmart last night but they didn't have any that measured to the 1/100th, so I planned to go to CVS today. I messed around with my exhisting one before bed last night and managed to change it to celsius (didn't know you could do that!) so this morning when I read my temp...it flashed across quickly..as it always does..and I swear it said *37.33*??? what the heck! and then I realized it was reading celsius...and THEN I questioned the number I saw flash...ugh! When converted to Fahr. its 99.14! there's just NO way:wacko: So, I'm realizing my therm. has a replaceable battery (thought it was a 6 mo. - 1yr. disposable):dohh: I know, I know..what an idiot:nope: SO, I'm going back to Walmart before bedtime and buying a new battery..sheesh...so now my diligent charting will have a missing day:growlmad:

dash I feel the same way i think the opks just add more pressure and make me question myself!!
Future mine was horrible to I was so bloated last night i could'nt move without it hurting thought I was gonna puke and my whole body hurt!!! ugh I hope they dont make you do it again. So why is it you think that an IUI worked so well with you? where exactly do they put the sperm with an IUI/
faith you poor girl you need to just break down and buy a new thermo that one has given you so much trouble

Future- I was also wondering about the IUI. Why did the FS think that would help if one tube was blocked? Did DH have slow swimmers? Were you on Clomid at all?

Have ANY of you ladies tried Clomid? Ive heard a lot of people have success with it after TR, especially those over 30 or with funky cycles.

Momma: so glad the whole procedure is behind you:thumbup: I hope after a good night's rest you'll feel back to yourself:hugs:

TTC: LOVE the bump photos...I read that women who have had babies before tend to show earlier than women expecting their 1st :baby:

Tater: I hope this is your month:happydance: 5dpo! wow the time is flying!:haha:...how are you feeling about it? still just chilin'? :hugs:

Afm: cd9 today...planned to buy a new therm. at Walmart last night but they didn't have any that measured to the 1/100th, so I planned to go to CVS today. I messed around with my exhisting one before bed last night and managed to change it to celsius (didn't know you could do that!) so this morning when I read my temp...it flashed across quickly..as it always does..and I swear it said *37.33*??? what the heck! and then I realized it was reading celsius...and THEN I questioned the number I saw flash...ugh! When converted to Fahr. its 99.14! there's just NO way:wacko: So, I'm realizing my therm. has a replaceable battery (thought it was a 6 mo. - 1yr. disposable):dohh: I know, I know..what an idiot:nope: SO, I'm going back to Walmart before bedtime and buying a new battery..sheesh...so now my diligent charting will have a missing day:growlmad:

You can change from F to C? whoa, I better not mess around b/c I'd SO do that then NOT be able to get it back.... I don't wanna have to convert everyday...NO way:wacko:
I have the CVS brand BBT and i do NOT love it :nope: I'm not real sure I could explain WHY I don't love it, but I don't...it's SUPPOSED to have the memory deal but doesn't...it's different everytime I temp, even if I do it w/in a couple mins...it's ALWAYS lower than a NON BBT thermo..?? AND I have to leave it in my who ha for WAY to long..I'm always afraid I'll fall back asleep and it'll go the whole way in and then I'll have to go to the doc and have him fish it ou:dohh:NOT what I wanna do...it takes FOREVER to get done..like 2-4 min or something crazy like that..I WANT a new one, but I figured a BBT thermo was a BBT thermo ~which now I don't believe to be true..SO, I really have NO idea what kind to get:shrug:....don't wanna waste anymore money..
I am soooo still just chillaxed!!! Me and DH barely even bd'd this cycle, b/c I'm just at peace about it all :happydance:(finally~peace)and am just letting it happen in NOT my timing..ya know:winkwink:I feel fine,, I have been in a suuuper great mood, having HIGH energy(unlike me(May be the weather too))
Other than that concrete block in my lower belly that I'd like to have surgically removed..I'm GRRREAT

YES, *I* definitely look 5 months pregnant at like 6 wks...body just takes shape waay to easily/soon ~BUT I have a confession...I'm actually suuuper excited to take the shape of a pear!!!!!!!!! I've already been practicing packing on the pounds~may as not stop now:haha:
I DO also hope this is the mo...Tate(my 4year old) was hanging out w/ me while I was getting dressed today and I was like SHEEEEESH my gut is getting HUGE. And he was like ~ what's a gut? and I patted my belly and said my belly ~ he was like~ ma, it's HUGE b/c you have my baby sister in there....I forgot to tell you that God told me that last night when I was talking to Him
I was like :saywhat: boy...hahahahaha I mean the kid is TOO much...I was like OH realllllllly....I was like SO, did God tell you what her name is? and he said oh ha no mom, YOU have to chose THAT!!!!!!
SO, I told him that I'll agree w/ him on that....how precious and I'm believing we WILL get some pink in my lifetime!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK, girls ....Ya know the box where you can mark "skin breakout" on FF(the color code chart?
Well, what are YOUR opinions as to what a break out is...I usually NEVER get like sqeezable pimples~the red, bulging, painful uglies...I MEAN YES every once in a while .. but very very rarely...I don't remember the last time I had one actually...HOWEVER, I have like 5 pimples right now :( They aren't huge or majorly disgusting but they are there.....If i get them it's ALWAYS b/c (like 3-4days) prior to AF I get to picking...not really at much, but some black heads to pop out around af and I pick pick pick it happens EVERY SINGLE cycle and I pick EVERY Single time...so I was just wondering...would I wanna mark the "skin break out" box and chart that? they are NOT squeezable~well maybe one...I'm NOT sure why I can't just make a decision and mark it or not mark it, just want your opinions.....
thanks, THIS is reason 103 why I LOVE YOU GIRLS!!!!!!!

OK, girls ....Ya know the box where you can mark "skin breakout" on FF(the color code chart?
Well, what are YOUR opinions as to what a break out is...I usually NEVER get like sqeezable pimples~the red, bulging, painful uglies...I MEAN YES every once in a while .. but very very rarely...I don't remember the last time I had one actually...HOWEVER, I have like 5 pimples right now :( They aren't huge or majorly disgusting but they are there.....If i get them it's ALWAYS b/c (like 3-4days) prior to AF I get to picking...not really at much, but some black heads to pop out around af and I pick pick pick it happens EVERY SINGLE cycle and I pick EVERY Single time...so I was just wondering...would I wanna mark the "skin break out" box and chart that? they are NOT squeezable~well maybe one...I'm NOT sure why I can't just make a decision and mark it or not mark it, just want your opinions.....

It would be anything that is out of the ordanary(SP)..LOL.. So if it is not normal I would mark it.

Also for the girls that were talking about being bloated and having #2 issues. I was always told to use Colace. I have used it for years pregnant or not pregnant I take it 2 times a week and everything works as it is suppost to..
*** Tater you asked how I was doing. Thank you.. I am doing better this afternoon. I think this has been the best 4 hours so far, as far as being emotional. My hubby kept me busy today. And then my kids brought home tons of homework. So it has kept my mind off of it a lil.. I am going to see a new OB doc on thursday to see if I like him better. The doc I have been seeing now has like 6 different docs in his office and I never see the same one. Which means I never get the same story from the docs. And that makes it very hard. I still haven't started to show any signs of a MC other then the pain on my left side. Which seems to be getting better. No pain meds today... YEAH... So I still have the RX to get my blood from my TR doc so I was thinking for piece of mind. I might go and get it darwn tomorrow just to see how low they are. I keep praying for a miracle and I know they happen. I know I probably sound crazy to you girls. And I think you all for letting me vent.

Lisa :hugs: I don't know the whole story:blush: but I am concerned when you said you have a pain on one side..with TR we have a higher chance of eptopic pregnancy.

tater.. they say the kids have a window to our soul since the are still so innocent...so maybe there is some pink on you way:thumbup:

As for the IUI question. We tried for a year after TR and never got a :bfp: so they tested DH and myself again ( they did alot of testing B4 the TR too) and DH count had dropped a bit to the lower end of normal ( we think that happen because he had had minor surgery ) and with my one tube the fertility DR thought we would have a hard time conceiving on our own so that where the IUI came in.. I was on 100mg of clomid and pergeon injectibles ( don't remember the dose) which produced 7 eggs, 3 that they thought might have a chance catching. We used HCG shot to produce OV and 24 hrs later we did one IUI and another 24hrs we did another.

mommax, Dh "produced":spermy: at the clinic and they then wash ( removed everything except the :spermy:) then they insert a long thin tube past the cervix to inject the :spermy: directly into the womb so :spermy:would be closer to the egg at OV.
I think between the two "sample" after the wash there was 40,000:spermy:
1 egg caught and now we have Emily !

It would be anything that is out of the ordanary(SP)..LOL.. So if it is not normal I would mark it.

Yeah, it's Definitely out of the ordinary..so i will mark it....thanks!!!!!

So, I've been hearing about the HCG shots...I know NOTHING about this..but what makes sense in my simple human brain is this.....
If we woman MC, it's bc the HCG level is dropping, why not give shots of HCG to bypass MC?? I'm SURE it's WAY more complicated than that..BUT that seems to make sense to me wee brain

You can change from F to C? whoa, I better not mess around b/c I'd SO do that then NOT be able to get it back.... I don't wanna have to convert everyday...NO way:wacko:
I have the CVS brand BBT and i do NOT love it :nope: I'm not real sure I could explain WHY I don't love it, but I don't...it's SUPPOSED to have the memory deal but doesn't...it's different everytime I temp, even if I do it w/in a couple mins...it's ALWAYS lower than a NON BBT thermo..?? AND I have to leave it in my who ha for WAY to long..I'm always afraid I'll fall back asleep and it'll go the whole way in and then I'll have to go to the doc and have him fish it ou:dohh:NOT what I wanna do...it takes FOREVER to get done..like 2-4 min or something crazy like that..I WANT a new one, but I figured a BBT thermo was a BBT thermo ~which now I don't believe to be true..SO, I really have NO idea what kind to get:shrug:....don't wanna waste anymore money..
I am soooo still just chillaxed!!! Me and DH barely even bd'd this cycle, b/c I'm just at peace about it all :happydance:(finally~peace)and am just letting it happen in NOT my timing..ya know:winkwink:I feel fine,, I have been in a suuuper great mood, having HIGH energy(unlike me(May be the weather too))
Other than that concrete block in my lower belly that I'd like to have surgically removed..I'm GRRREAT

YES, *I* definitely look 5 months pregnant at like 6 wks...body just takes shape waay to easily/soon ~BUT I have a confession...I'm actually suuuper excited to take the shape of a pear!!!!!!!!! I've already been practicing packing on the pounds~may as not stop now:haha:
I DO also hope this is the mo...Tate(my 4year old) was hanging out w/ me while I was getting dressed today and I was like SHEEEEESH my gut is getting HUGE. And he was like ~ what's a gut? and I patted my belly and said my belly ~ he was like~ ma, it's HUGE b/c you have my baby sister in there....I forgot to tell you that God told me that last night when I was talking to Him
I was like :saywhat: boy...hahahahaha I mean the kid is TOO much...I was like OH realllllllly....I was like SO, did God tell you what her name is? and he said oh ha no mom, YOU have to chose THAT!!!!!!
SO, I told him that I'll agree w/ him on that....how precious and I'm believing we WILL get some pink in my lifetime!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aww that is super sweet what your son said about what God told him!!!

So, I've been hearing about the HCG shots...I know NOTHING about this..but what makes sense in my simple human brain is this.....
If we woman MC, it's bc the HCG level is dropping, why not give shots of HCG to bypass MC?? I'm SURE it's WAY more complicated than that..BUT that seems to make sense to me wee brain

I think medically it comes down to- if your body is MC, then there is a reason. Chromosomal, EP, hormone problem, environment, defect...SOMETHING is causing that MC to happen. Maybe in some cases HcG or progesterone are the problem, but in cases where its not the problem saving the pregnancy with artificial HcG could be deadly and cause major complications. Most of the time, there is no way to tell why a woman MC- which would make it impossible to tell if the MC should or should not happen for the woman's safety.

Isn't that precious!!!!!!
how you doing sweetie!!??

I think medically it comes down to- if your body is MC, then there is a reason. Chromosomal, EP, hormone problem, environment, defect...SOMETHING is causing that MC to happen. Maybe in some cases HcG or progesterone are the problem, but in cases where its not the problem saving the pregnancy with artificial HcG could be deadly and cause major complications. Most of the time, there is no way to tell why a woman MC- which would make it impossible to tell if the MC should or should not happen for the woman's safety.

thank you nurse dash..I KNEW someone would know something..and it usually happens to fail BEFORE we ever know and it'd be too late....so yeah, makes sense...
hoping my "trob's" been prog since it's been repeat repeat

Isn't that precious!!!!!!
how you doing sweetie!!??

I'm doing good( still having a lot of MS yay!!) Got my blood work results back from yesterday and they are normal!! My TR wants me to stay on the progesterone pills until 14 week gestation and he wants me to go start seeing my OB doc on a regular basis. I go see my OB doc this Friday. I'm hoping to see my little pumpkin again!!! How are you doing? By the way what are you using to stop smoking? My aunt smokes a lot and I want her to stop smoking for her health but she always saying nothing works and just keeps on smoking.
:hugs:

TTC- so great that everything is going so good! It sounds like your docs have a good handle on things. Do you have other children? Was the low prog something you have had a problem with before? Just curious...

Tater- I have a ridiculous amount of knowledge that I never get to use. So I will gladly speel out a bunch nobody else cares about whenever I get the chance, lol. WTG not smoking! You doing awesome!

TTC- so great that everything is going so good! It sounds like your docs have a good handle on things. Do you have other children? Was the low prog something you have had a problem with before? Just curious...

Tater- I have a ridiculous amount of knowledge that I never get to use. So I will gladly speel out a bunch nobody else cares about whenever I get the chance, lol. WTG not smoking! You doing awesome!

Sweet!! You will sound extra super smart to me, b/c I have no amount of knowledge about ANYTHING related to ANYTHING of great importance...you wanna know about cloth diapering, or cooking, or eyeliner...then *i"m* your girl:winkwink:

Thanks..it DOES feel good to NOT smoke..you and DH quit?? how's it going?? I gotta be honest, my lungs feel good, but my belly feels like it's housing a very LARGE concrete block:shrug:and I don't like it..it's right there where af cramps would be..ya know that feeling of reaching in and pulling the cramps out...except it's NOT cramps, it's a pain and a heaviness and I'm concerned how much weight I might gain...YIKES....10 lbs every 16 days..that's NOT looking good.....:nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->