Trying To Conceive After Tubal Reversal

momma, CD14??? We'll have to see, if it WAS that day, FF should get you your lines tomorrow...? right...that'll be the 3rd day w/ temps above 14

I hope so tater that would be nice :) Your one pound loss is awsome I have been really good about working out everyday mon-friday for about 2 weeks now and it makes me feel alot better and gives me something to focus on besides getting preggo, BUT I still love food and love hitting the local bakery for black and white cookies yum yum and im making hubby take us to chilis tonight I dont feel like cooking im super tired which leaves me to believe I did o since im usually tired after.
Sweetlissa I say if you want to bd then you should go ahead and do so i dont see why a few days would make any difference

bding out..... !!!!!!!!!! i was making muffins.. No seriously muffins... :) And my stomach busted open. Just out of no where.... SO I am back to wearing a pad on my stomach. They cut me open where I had my TR and my 3 C-sections so it might take some time to heal.. BOOHOOO cause I was really wanting to bd......

Here is a couple muffine recipes.. Lemon cake mix with diet mt. dew. only 14 calories per muffin and they taste grrrrrrrr8.... then blueberry muffin mix I add everything except the oil I use sugar free applesauce. It takes them down to about 70 calories.. But o so good.

So...

I have PCOS and a cyst the size of a golf ball on my left ovary both of my ovaries are twice the size they should be. I've been put on a double dose of BC to hopefully make the cysts go away. Once they go away I have the order for my HSG then they are putting me on clomid and doing IUI. I'm sad. DH isn't being very nice/understanding/sympathetic which is so unusual and unlike him. I'm not really sure what to think right now. I'm getting loads of blood work done on Monday and I'm terrified about this cyst that's supposed to burst as a result of the BC. What a giant mess.

Ready::hugs: so sorry for the bad news:cry:wow, so that explains all the + opks:nope:...I suppose if there's a silver lining, it's that you may very well get your BFP sooner than the rest of us...doing IUI and clomid:thumbup:...it's good that you went to the dr rather then putting it off any more months...at least now you have some answers:hugs: I'll be praying that your ovaries heal quickly....I wonder if perhaps your dh is just really worried and that's why he's acting unusual:(

sweetlissa: OMG! it's just one thing after another:hugs: you must be overdoing it! Were you getting really rough with the muffines:) Have your hubby cook some really basic foods and do a little laundry and YOU stay off your feet and rest:thumbup:

Momma: way to go:thumbup: with the consistent exercise! I completely get the super tired thing...I'm feeling it too! Until it was mentioned here..last cycle I think..I never knew that progesterone makes you tired..but I certainly feel it!

Tater: 1lb. is great:thumbup: I would LOVE to do that...I'm always saying "okay, starting tomorrow....ya dah ya dah..."

Dash: how horrible that you had flooding! on the other hand, you'll have a brand new basement! hopefully you had good insurance to help out:winkwink: yep, looking forward to joining you in the TWW! I def. had sharp O pains today..they seem worse since the TR..and not just because I'm more aware of it, but it really IS more painful than before.

afm: In honor of my middle son's 13th b-day on Tues..We went to a Florida Marlin's spring training game tonight in Jupiter, Fl..the weather was perfect! and speaking of loving to eat...we ate hotdogs, nachos, pretzels, pepsi, skittles, twizzlers, pizza and cracker jacks! how's that for a bunch of CRAP! "but staring tomorrow...I'm going to eat healthy and do lots of walking:haha:" we do have to set up for the show tomorrow, so I WILL be getting some exercise...I can't wait for my lines to appear in FF...we'll be doing another BD tonight for good measure...and yes, we have arrived at the "hurry up and get it done.." phase (or at least I have:wacko:) Oh, and as far as how many more kids we want...dh would like to have 9 more:wacko:...too late, I've told him! I would like to have at least 2-3 more but it really is up to the Lord:flower: At this point, I'll be thrilled just to have one more! I'll never take fertility for granted again! I still can't believe I threw it away:dohh:

Faith - That's true and I didn't think about that. Maybe he is just really worried. I think I'm going to try and talk to him about it more tomorrow. Your also right that I feel much better having gone to the doctor now to see what's going on. Things just didn't feel right and I knew something was happening in my body. I'm so afraid of this double dose of BC they are putting me on an the whole bursting cyst. It sounds so painful. My biggest fear is ending up in the hospital and losing my ovary.

LOL Faith..
Ready I am glad you went to the doc. Everything will be ok. Your hubby will come around he is just worried right now. And alot of times when men get worried they are not very nice to be around. Let us know how the blood work results come back. And a ? are you waiting to start the BC pills until you start AF?
AFM I have another job interview today. Not really what I am looking for but. It has insurance from day 1. Which is great. We shall see. I am hoping I get it.

Sweetlissa sounds yummy I will have to try them :)
REady im sure you feel like you just been knocked down hard but dont just like faith said now you have answeres and your going to get som assisted baby making :) Future had IUI and she got preggo from it and had a beautiful baby girl :) chin up girl all our paths are diffferent but we will all get our happy ending
AFM I have the same temp as yesterday wtf!

Sweetlissa sounds yummy I will have to try them :)
REady im sure you feel like you just been knocked down hard but dont just like faith said now you have answeres and your going to get som assisted baby making :) Future had IUI and she got preggo from it and had a beautiful baby girl :) chin up girl all our paths are diffferent but we will all get our happy ending
AFM I have the same temp as yesterday wtf!

Momma: I think your temp being the same is good:thumbup:considering the drastic up and down prior...I'll bet FF will put your line tomorrow:)

Yep I have to agree momma. We will see what tomorrows temp is. I hope it goes up a lil but nothing drastic.. :)

****faith I love the temp this morning.. WOOOHOOO you O'd. :)

Good morning ladies! There's a lot of O'ing going on on this board today!

Ready- :hugs: I'm sorry you feel bad about the news you got. Just try to remember that a path to a baby is still a path to a baby, even if its not the one you imagined. I'm sure now that the problem is known your doctors can help you more.

TATER! Its CD28....how are things going?

faith were totally going to be bump buddies if we both ger our bfp this month :)

:hi: girls!!!!!

Dash: I feel like af will come tomorrow...so that is that...THIS is THE last month of it..I am PRAYING THIS is THE month of THE bfp....I have a GOoD feeling!!!!!
FOR SOME reason my temp went up.1 degree which annoys me..I DOES NOT mean anything, just hate it when you THINK you know what it's going to do and then does opposite:growlmad:annnyway,,,,,,,,how YOU feel? How many DPO are you?

Momma, I agree w/ the other girls...it's A GOOD thing your temps the same..they are usually soo erratic you should be doing the happy dance:happydance:HOPEFULLY cross hairs tomorrow..I HOPE I get solid lines next cycle...I'm not sure why they keep being dotted...??
Annnyway,,,,

Lissa, Yeah, those muffins sound good..for SOME reason I HEART LEMON anything lately..I JUST made lemon bars last night:haha:and CAN'T stop eating lemon treats..I WILL Def try those out!!!!! MMMM MMMM Mmmmm

Ready, :flower:
What is BC? birth control? before I zillion q that I will wait for reply...
Personally, I 100000000% agree w/ what Dash said, I COULD Not have said it better....
and also sometimes w/ the DH's we DO have to emotionally open: cry, talk, write, whatever to help them understand WHAT it's like for US...men and woman's thinking is OHHH so different...I know my dh wants another child as much as I do, but the WHOLE process is TOTALLY different for HIM than it is for ME...I start to get selfish like Ummmm, you just DON'T care and that's just NOT it at all..they just deal, handle and express stuff differently..that's why communication is SOOOO important!!!!!! I'm rooting for ya!!!

Love ya girls!!! hope everyone is smiling today!!!!!!:friends:

hi tater - yeah my dh was back to normal today. I think yesterday was just as difficult for him. He almost passed out in the ultrasound when he saw the loads of follicles in my enlarged ovary and huge cyst. BC is birth control. They are putting me on it to hopefully get rid of the large and smaller cysts. I'm scared though. I worry about the pain and if by it rupturing will cause additional damage. They are pushing for the hsg this cycle too but it's only been 4 months since the surgery. They say it's not too early but every tubal reversal doctor says it is. I don't know what to do. I feel happy about my FS but want to make the right choices. I start the BC on CD4 and then wait for the painful rupturing of cysts. Then I will get the hsg done when the cysts are gone and begin clomid/have the IUI.

Ready, I also had IUI to conceive Emily ( amd am going to do it again if we don't get a positive soon )
The path taken to receive the gift of a beautiful child is so trivial..
Good luck with the hsg..

Hello everyone, Sorry I have been away for awhile and by the looks of it everyone has been busy ( it will take some time to go back and catch up )
My DH is going away with work for 5 weeks. He will be home some weekends but that is never reliable. So our baby making is going to be on hold till May..unless I get my BFP this cycle !!
I am so not looking forward to being alone that long, it gets really lonely here ( we live in the country) just Emily and I.. This is where I miss working, his absents weren't so bad when I was at work most of while he was gone!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->